Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser41523

Alright advertised it earlier but deleted because I got lazy. Making a true top 12 of the world. Ranking the top 12 teams from best to worst.

1)Bad With Names/Good With Names- We're actually terrible, this is a joke. ;)

2) Just For Laughs- Arguably has a case to be #1. Been beating Bedtime since the start of the world.

3) Neighborhood Delinquints- Small and elite. They're also beating up Bedtime and ONE EMPIRE. They're not losing to anyone, which makes it hard to justify putting someone else above them.

4) ThePlauge- I wanted to put the Llamas here since TP is getting blown out by them. But I think TP also drew the bad card of the world and despite facing a few relevant opponents and being boxed in, they are edging out Old School MF. Which gives them a boost.

5) Twerkingllamas- 18 players, beating TP, has Hippo. Change my mind.

6) Old School MF- They're bigger than 2 of the groups above them. But they're tied in their big/only war. Which means I can't put them higher.

6) Brony Baller Crew-
They're on the rim. But they're winning their wars. At this point, I think they'd crush their MRA friends if they wanted to. I also believe they'd get the edge on Bedtime and ONE EMPIRE. So sixth it is.

7) Bedtime Squad- Before you say this is unfair or biased. Answer this. Name a relevant opponent that they've been beating or have beaten...They've had four of them now. One is gone from internal issues and was beating BS prior to disbanding. The other three lead BS. That coupled with a myriad of internal issues and players leaving makes even seventh feel a bit generous.

8) HELIOS- Has two relevant opponents. Just for Laughs who are beating them 31-1 and Bedtime Squad who are beating them 23-13. They're also beating T-D-A/University of T-D-A. While Just For Laughs will easily beat them. They're keeping it competitive with Bedtime Squad while effectively expanding into the rim. This tells me that HELIOS has a good chance to stick around and might just be the best of the semi-relevant teams.

9) Crazy Knights Red/Blue/Gray- They have a case for 8th...hell they have a case for 6th. They're currently up on Old School MF 5-1 right now. But I believe that if OSM focused on them solely, CK would lose. So for now, we'll put them down here due to a lack of data and relevant opponents. Lets check back in a month and see if things change score wise.

10) T-D-A/University of T-D-A - They've done an alright job fighting on the rim. But now that the rim food is running out and the core teams are moving in, they'll have to fight the core alliances. So far, that isn't going well.

11) Misfit Toys- They get to ride here on their Byblos street cred. Overall they look like a decent group. But they'll have to compete with TP and TL for O35. I think they get they stick and make it interesting. But don't win the ocean.

12) Mycenae- Making a push for O56. Tied up with Drunk and Disorderly who are losing to everyone else. They have a chance to build up and make a run in O56 and O66.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
2) Just For Laughs- Arguably has a case to be #1
f8360f6997ef90f2ad3abebd1b3d95f1.png

388805e1644c6cb55a767bd000c5b20a.png
dfc4ec68a5fbfdba12cef15639065415.png

9eabdcd4f6736916258f434a787bcf00.png

Worst part?
He's the #5 fighter atm
If this is the top of JFL then I don't even wanna know what the bottom looks like ._.

DeletedUser55134

Alright advertised it earlier but deleted because I got lazy. Making a true top 12 of the world. Ranking the top 12 teams from best to worst.

2) Just For Laughs- Arguably has a case to be #1. Been beating Bedtime since the start of the world.

3) Neighborhood Delinquints- Small and elite. They're also beating up Bedtime and ONE EMPIRE. They're not losing to anyone, which makes it hard to justify putting someone else above them.

4) ThePlauge- I wanted to put the Llamas here since TP is getting blown out by them. But I think TP also drew the bad card of the world and despite facing a few relevant opponents and being boxed in, they are edging out Old School MF. Which gives them a boost.

6) Old School MF- They're bigger than 2 of the groups above them. But they're tied in their big/only war. Which means I can't put them higher.

6) Brony Baller Crew-
They're on the rim. But they're winning their wars. At this point, I think they'd crush their MRA friends if they wanted to. I also believe they'd get the edge on Bedtime and ONE EMPIRE. So sixth it is.

7) Bedtime Squad- Before you say this is unfair or biased. Answer this. Name a relevant opponent that they've been beating or have beaten...They've had four of them now. One is gone from internal issues and was beating BS prior to disbanding. The other three lead BS. That coupled with a myriad of internal issues and players leaving makes even seventh feel a bit generous.

8) HELIOS- Has two relevant opponents. Just for Laughs who are beating them 31-1 and Bedtime Squad who are beating them 23-13. They're also beating T-D-A/University of T-D-A. While Just For Laughs will easily beat them. They're keeping it competitive with Bedtime Squad while effectively expanding into the rim. This tells me that HELIOS has a good chance to stick around and might just be the best of the semi-relevant teams.

9) Crazy Knights Red/Blue/Gray- They have a case for 8th...hell they have a case for 6th. They're currently up on Old School MF 5-1 right now. But I believe that if OSM focused on them solely, CK would lose. So for now, we'll put them down here due to a lack of data and relevant opponents. Lets check back in a month and see if things change score wise.

10) T-D-A/University of T-D-A - They've done an alright job fighting on the rim. But now that the rim food is running out and the core teams are moving in, they'll have to fight the core alliances. So far, that isn't going well.

11) Misfit Toys- They get to ride here on their Byblos street cred. Overall they look like a decent group. But they'll have to compete with TP and TL for O35. I think they get they stick and make it interesting. But don't win the ocean.

12) Mycenae- Making a push for O56. Tied up with Drunk and Disorderly who are losing to everyone else. They have a chance to build up and make a run in O56 and O66.
Nice top 12, but I have to disagree on the BS, again. They are only ones who showed real power, honnor and loyalty.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Nice top 12, but I have to disagree on the BS, again. They are only ones who showed real power, honnor and loyalty.
Sadly honour doesn't exactly matter for a top 12, neither does loyalty. Whoop dee doo you stay together when it's all going badly. Guess what, that doesn't change a thing about the situation.
As for power, as Dan said, losing against everyone isn't exactly a good show of that power

DeletedUser41523

Loyalty- They aren't sticking together when its going bad. They're one of the most VMed, ghosted, and internalized alliances in the world and have been since the start. If NC hadn't fallen, they'd likely be right where I slotted them in the top 12 rankings by now and of the players they picked up, a few of them are already in VM.

Honor- They tried to spam us randomly, when it was brought up to their leader, they apparently sent us JFL attack reports to justify it. Within a day the person who was spamming us was begging us to stop and within a few more he was in VM.

Real Power- Losing to us and their only takes from us are handed cities in O54. Losing to ND. Would have lost to NC. Being blown out by JFL. Hell even Helios is keeping it competitive with them.

They undeniably have some good players or at least heavy gold spenders. But they don't seem to have it as a unit. At this point, they're trying to stay afloat for wonders.

DeletedUser54993

6) Brony Baller Crew-

why you are so kid bud i dont know but this case of Llamas llamas are "Terrible With Names" just they still have some twerks in ally so stop telling all that TLL are not with BWN GWN

DeletedUser41523

why you are so kid bud i dont know but this case of Llamas llamas are "Terrible With Names" just they still have some twerks in ally so stop telling all that TLL are not with BWN GWN

Ard1tk, you know what I like most about you? You show up and say this everytime either BWN/GWN or TL absolutely beat down TP. Honestly, credit to you for team spirit. Anyways we never said they're not with us. They're our ally of course they're with us and on our side. But they're not BWN/GWN. Math might not be your strong suit. But if you look at the TL and GWN alliance member size for about 20 seconds, I'm sure you can figure that bit out for yourself.

DeletedUser54993

He should be asking me which calculator app I use instead of this
[14/01/2018 21:44:55] ard1tk1: Hey fluv do you know any program for grepo that you use
hahah another kid on screen hey fluv how to bot because you are master of that

DeletedUser44426

Can't we all just pick on Kevaughn and his band of pony riders?

DeletedUser41523

Looks like BS will be beating JFL now. Not expecting whiplady to anchor the fight.