Summer Starts Now!!

DeletedUser55844

Hm, I do not agree, the difference with big goldeur is done after 2 weeks- 1 month. For exemple my city is not optimized to up on the ranking.

DeletedUser55831

I was looking forward to playing against these self-proclaimed 'FR Rulers' but it seems all they know how to do is spam and get wrecked by a team with 15 members.

f413d0aa725bc0415eda2592e6ef43dd.png
3560ccaded588dd0ad2c5b497888cbd3.png

Why Pepsi are you crying spam ? You are the first spamming (attack/Cancel) when we rekt you when we loot your city :)
We don't actually get wrecked lel we do our fighter point on you and don't remembrer you are only my loot in your grepolis carrier

upload_2018-7-26_11-10-7.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-26_11-10-35.png
    upload_2018-7-26_11-10-35.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 8

DeletedUser55671

I'm here to take fun because it's the summer, don't get the time to play on a low level serv, come on french serv and try, just try to hit 1 time my offs at the hour you want :)

Now this Pepsi is getting spammed like i said in the message, ask to him if he loves it :D

View attachment 12736

You have 'fun' by spamming? You know that you are a noob right?

DeletedUser55865

You have 'fun' by spamming? You know that you are a noob right?
Not a noob, you come to trashtalk me, but the thing u haven't understand is it's the summer i don't care about to play, that's why i'm actually 3k points, no point to play in summer but if you wanna trashtalk, i spam it's so funny and it's only the beginning we go for 3 more days, i hope u'll restart or delete soon till u didn't do one of the both action i'll continue to spam, we'll see if you need to sleep or not :)

Good luck lil novice !

DeletedUser55831

Owwwww you are crying u want say ?

Why are you saying noob when i loot your temple your resources and i kill your units ? That want said a noob is better you so you are a what ?

upload_2018-7-26_12-15-33.png

"laughing at you noobs"

You should avoid laught and begin to attack and dodge lol

DeletedUser55812

Thx for letting me know u got temple looting researched ;)
Now I know what to expect in Neos 1....
Don't be so cocky next time lol

DeletedUser55831

Only noob player don't have it... It's full worth to get it anyway you know or not i have u don't attack and you will do nothing lol

DeletedUser55812

I vote for a world-wide OP against these guys. Let's put them to bed before the weekend lol

DeletedUser55831

Come hahaha u will juste all delete your account after 3 nights without sleep and perma attacking :)

DeletedUser55812

Ethics is not ur strong point I see lol.
Says a lot about french people....

DeletedUser55831

Modest and ethic not but skill and smart yep Modestie his for weak player
smiley_emoticons_blush-reloaded6.gif

But you are too much speaking for people getting looted and rekted says a lot about English people.

DeletedUser44426

Holy crap!!! 3 HOURS?!!?!! WOW!

your like 1 of every few couple hundred of players that actually do that lol, doesn't make you any more special or die hard then the rest of us

DeletedUser55812

Can somebody explain to me why spamattacks are in any way helping people get forward in life lol.
Maybe you guys need some attention IRL... well, go IRL and ask for attention ;)