Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser52067

Bragging about taking a players city who has been with us for under 12 hours. Take those pillar cities in your core, Ill meet you there soon and take it back myself

He was just answering to the “won’t take any or many” in his post. No one is bragging, no founders or leaders have lost cities on either side yet. Besides, we both know you just took the pillars turtles to get them to make you defense. Bet it’ll be a fun server for them the rest of the way. Woot

DeletedUser41096

He was just answering to the “won’t take any or many” in his post. No one is bragging, no founders or leaders have lost cities on either side yet. Besides, we both know you just took the pillars turtles to get them to make you defense. Bet it’ll be a fun server for them the rest of the way. Woot

Give me a list of your founders/leaders, Ill change that.

DeletedUser45360

noob
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser55855

@MythicalPoodle

You really need to take a visit to this ocean, it's just way too easy
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

0ac6bd8bdec669c0bc466220394ee38b.png

thanks for the invite to that ocean, however im confident charlie will love it more than me :)

besides... im enjoying being spammed for hours and hours and when things become quiet this tends to happen..
out of my 92k abp, about 75-80k abp is just from clearing semper offense lol
zMXbXHY.png

DeletedUser45360

@MythicalPoodle

You'll never imagine what happened straight after this siege? Once one of their members found out the siege had failed, not even 10 minutes passes and the attacks the city. The killed his alliance's support.

My enemies are definitely noobier than your enemies

ee0c874f1a66fa9cc806637cea1d1ea5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55855

@MythicalPoodle

You'll never imagine what happened straight after this siege? Once one of their members found out the siege had failed, not even 10 minutes passes and the attacks the city. The killed his alliance's support.

My enemies are definitely noobier than your enemies

ee0c874f1a66fa9cc806637cea1d1ea5.png

HAHAHAHA THAT IS HOW Hobs from semper failed 3rd cs attempt at Bernie ran into their own birs lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55855

lol If I had to show off each time I hit enemy ls there would be a thread only for that.

adc1bef1c21f8fd03cfcd0c76c44ef77.png

I hope you guys will understand the meaning cause this thread is going down really fast atm.. :(

then show some pretty pics

DeletedUser52067

View attachment 12800

And yes, in the background of that pic is another one of your cities I have in siege on another core island.

Well at least we won't boot him because he's under siege or has CS's about to land like you do.

Or did you boot him because he wouldn't make a donation like you asked your members to to you help you buy the warpath package? I can help you out buddy if you feel you really need it. Send me your paypal info

DeletedUser49993

Well at least we won't boot him because he's under siege or has CS's about to land like you do.

Or did you boot him because he wouldn't make a donation like you asked your members to to you help you buy the warpath package? I can help you out buddy if you feel you really need it. Send me your paypal info
Hey hey my friend. Sent ya paypal info in pm. Always liked your attitude and passion. Go go go FC

DeletedUser52067

Also can you have sema pm me the live report of that one. This guy is sleeping in today apparently

DeletedUser37684

Just saying JC said he was leaving. Wasn’t really a kick :(. Anyway I invite you to land on our core. We can have some fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.