End Game?

DeletedUser

Is there an end game to the worlds or do they just go on forever? Who wins etc? Does anybody know? Maybe a mod might help us as the game is fairly new and nobody knows how a server ends and is restarted because one has not yet ended.

DeletedUser

I think the worlds end at Omega (Last greek letter of the alphabet) But I'm not sure
But don't worry, it'll be years till Omega comes out (probably) :p

Who wins? Well...There's not exactly a winner since the game never ends, somebody might be winning then another person overtakes.

DeletedUser

Umm, what are you guys talking about??
To me it looked like the question was, "Does the game restart after a certain amount of time?". I'm pretty sure there is another game that does this... the name was like... Travian or something like that.
Anyway, I just joined so I can't for sure answer the question; but it doesn't look that way whatsoever. I think it just goes on forever.

DeletedUser

Is there an end game to the worlds or do they just go on forever? Who wins etc? Does anybody know? Maybe a mod might help us as the game is fairly new and nobody knows how a server ends and is restarted because one has not yet ended.

There is no end game, they just continue on. I suppose the winner would be whichever alliance manages to take over the entire world, as difficult as that maybe. Nobody except the developers would know how the server ends as there is no determined time that they will end.

I rather like it that there is no end game.

DeletedUser909

There is not end game. Yet.

The bosses at Inno, though, are looking for brilliant ideas as to how to actually end a world. They will not go on forever and ever. If you think you have a unique idea, please let me know. I'll send it on up the chain of command.

DeletedUser

There is not end game. Yet.

The bosses at Inno, though, are looking for brilliant ideas as to how to actually end a world. They will not go on forever and ever. If you think you have a unique idea, please let me know. I'll send it on up the chain of command.

i really think this is a good idea to have a end game:p.

DeletedUser

I suppose the game would end when one player controls 90% of every ocean... Just continuous, fully supplied, stationary armies waiting to be deployed, and countless city festivals to take the remaining 10%. If a conquer attempt happens, it would draw the attention of this allmighty godlike player, and defenses from the twenty nearest cities would come to the rescue, and another 20 would counter-attack.

For the most part, I think the player would be most focused on keeping his festivals up and running...

DeletedUser

If he had admin, I'm not so sure it wouldn't take more than an hour to click on city festival for all of his towns.

DeletedUser

haha that guy would have no life

yeah, having cities like that would really show that he/she would have no life, i play about 6 hours a day on here, just think about how boring my life is to do it that long....lol

DeletedUser

I don't want an end game :(
Otherwise everything I worked for... gone D:

DeletedUser

Not having some type of end game is like running a 'race' with no finish line...

-Kash

DeletedUser

There is no endgame; however the devs are clearly working on a plausible way to end a world.

DeletedUser

personally, I Want no endgame
Me too; and for those people who think it's a good idea:

- People pay for this game, if their account was deleted with a tiny note saying "You have won" they wouldn't be too happy, especially considering the time and effort they put into it.

- People enjoy getting new cities and taking part in wars, if everything somebody ever worked for was just deleted, the odds are most people will quit

DeletedUser

Personally I am not favor of an end game. One of the reasons I joined this game, was because there is no end game.

DeletedUser2795

ye, the only endgame should be if one player controls every single city on the entire map

DeletedUser

the only endgame should be one player controlling everything on the map

That will never happen as new players come into the game or players that have just got conquered start again! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2795

nope, eventually you would hit the very rim and you could fill up all the city slots, and I imagine worlds wills tart closing once another few are out.

DeletedUser

so were is the game going know? i mean they are driving people not to play because they are taking farms away fast too just dont under stand there making the game boring so ya thats my question :)