End Game?

DeletedUser

Maybe they'll be a city called Mt. olympus or something that if you take it the game is over. And its like a special city with like 50k pop worth of troops, that regenerate every hour so you'd have to time it perfectly, and have a massives armies on numerous cities. The problem would be obvious, cause of the distance who could conquer it, and certain players would have an advantage over others. Idk just a thought.

DeletedUser

That will never happen as new players come into the game or players that have just got conquered start again! :rolleyes:

yeah would seem silly to end a game as a whole bunch may have just started, all because some have been playing for months/years already.

Maybe adding in the discovery of other resources, further development, ultimately leading to someone nuking everyone ;)

DeletedUser

Well dont forget many players do leave the game sooner or later, were just the hardcore. Remember the ghost towns? If it comes to a point that there is no more worlds then i think there will be an overhaul, removing all the waste and consolidating the active, consistantly making room.
As for winning overall that wont exist, it just keeps going. You think Spain are now world cup champions forever? We just keep playing and nmber 1 consistantly changes ;)

DeletedUser

I think the world should end individually for each player they may establish their objectives during the game so when they complete the objectives the game is over. unless he want to continue and establish more objectives...

DeletedUser

Endgame idea

I had a basic concept for a player getting a report asking him if he wants to join world omega should he get every award and take over a certain percentage of the oceans. In world omega all the players that have reached the criteria, from all the worlds, play against each other with added features and a limited sphere of influence on all the worlds. You only need all the awards on level 1 however; although players with a better ranking/higher level awards will recieve minor benefits in world omega. World omega would be speed 4 and unit speed 2. Just an idea that would be in a way implausable that I thought up right now.

DeletedUser

Well in TW.net world 1 there are now 300 players and 16 alliances. That has been going on for ages.

DeletedUser

Ages is a understatement carf! I used to play it but got bored!

DeletedUser

Well maybe there should be a few new worlds that have an end date

DeletedUser

You dont have to p[lay in those worlds and just to let you know I am against it also

DeletedUser

same, but some sort of objective other then conquering everyone would be interesting.

DeletedUser4013

There is not end game. Yet.

The bosses at Inno, though, are looking for brilliant ideas as to how to actually end a world. They will not go on forever and ever. If you think you have a unique idea, please let me know. I'll send it on up the chain of command.

Further to what Betsy said, This Thread is a place where End Game ideas have been put forward.

DeletedUser

I have a idea for a end game, well end and restert of a paticular server:

right, the gameplays as normal with no changes or add onns, of any kind,

But when a player finaly reaches 100 polis ( cities ) the whole of that server ecieve a message of the grepolis team, named, Rise of a Titan..

basicly this mesage will say how disapointed the gods are that this Titan has been able to clime to power ( the player with 100 cities ) so the gods declare that if the player is not brought down to 75% of his sive in 7 days, ( down to 75 cities ) then the gods will destroy this world ( The end game ) and create a new one in its place ( restart of world )

so now this mkes the game get intresting, as the mass mail is recieved by all players of the world, the player with 100 cities, ( the super player ) he will be attacked by everyone, probabley even his own alliance, as they will not want the world to end. this in effect creates a mini game in the main game,

wot do you guys think?

EDIT: also everyone knows the big players largely egnore each other, so when more than 1 player reaches 100 cities and big super players start fighting it out over the server for victory, truley large scale fights will take place, with whole alliances trying to take down these two players, also with these players battleing each other

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a idea for a end game, well end and restert of a paticular server:

right, the gameplays as normal with no changes or add onns, of any kind,

But when a player finaly reaches 100 polis ( cities ) the whole of that server ecieve a message of the grepolis team, named, Rise of a Titan..

basicly this mesage will say how disapointed the gods are that this Titan has been able to clime to power ( the player with 100 cities ) so the gods declare that if the player is not brought down to 75% of his sive in 7 days, ( down to 75 cities ) then the gods will destroy this world ( The end game ) and create a new one in its place ( restart of world )

so now this mkes the game get intresting, as the mass mail is recieved by all players of the world, the player with 100 cities, ( the super player ) he will be attacked by everyone, probabley even his own alliance, as they will not want the world to end. this in effect creates a mini game in the main game,

wot do you guys think?

EDIT: also everyone knows the big players largely egnore each other, so when more than 1 player reaches 100 cities and big super players start fighting it out over the server for victory, truley large scale fights will take place, with whole alliances trying to take down these two players, also with these players battleing each other

Wow. Great idea :)

Really exciting. PM Betsy with it...

DeletedUser

wow tto1 thats an awesome idea!

I would love to see that implemented.

but 100 cities might be pushing it. Maybe 50? Idk 50 sounds like a big number to me since im a noob lol

DeletedUser

wow tto1 thats an awesome idea!

I would love to see that implemented.

but 100 cities might be pushing it. Maybe 50? Idk 50 sounds like a big number to me since im a noob lol

you have to remember if this is added, many worlds players have on avarage 20 cities, the top players cooming on 30, so makeing it 100 citys still leaves several months left to the game

now nuthing will have to be changed to bring this into effect, just the case of a mass mail ( well writin mail )

also. people work hard on their games,

if say we was going to go with a 50 city end game, i think this could happen on a special world thats is exspected to last a max of 6 months, realy fast settings,

DeletedUser2795

personally, I do not like the idea, when 100 cities is reached, then there will be many players that have absolutely no control over what is going to happen. Anyways, 100 cities will probably be reached on Gamma within another year, and if servers have so little time to play on a server, then that will be a real deterrent from the game. I would hate to see worlds ending less then 5 years after they started, god, if I had 100 cities then I would give them away if this were implemented, in fact, I would stick at 99 cities.