Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

DeletedUser52443

And so I was not too lazy to read 5 pages of the forum after I visited the hospital. What will I tell you. Fiasco is a good operation, 28 cities (by the time you read it, maybe more), but still not 100. And 100 will not be. For the rest, it's time for Shady's players to stop hiding behind Fiasco's backs. You look pathetic. Your time is up. You kneel before another alliance, play in silence. According to the results. Good battle points. Our growth has not fallen. We lost 28 cities, most in 44 oceans. Only 2 in 45. We took about 25 cities in 45 + one of the biggest players on the server went to restart. It was a good day for both teams. Thanks for the interesting game. Look objectively and stop insulting each other.

I love the subtle excuse to open up your response (Whether you did or not is irrelevant if you come for the externals to try trash talk instantly after it invalidates that in my eyes) . You also try put yourself on a pedestal at the end of your post saying to stop insults despite trying to trash shady in your post, shows a hypocrite at work, heck you even rival Donpj so congrats on that. We ain't even going to mention the hate you showed towards us flipping cities previous and now it's a solid war strategy))).

To look at things objectively as you, Nutz said "25-30" so we matched that easily for a start but things are only getting started for you. You see this game as interesting after your alliance was opened to a small proportion of a fiasco assault. Need I mention the previous warning your alliance had to all this??? We literally told you about our OP and your response to such was pathetic at best. But hey who am I to lay out some fact to you)))))))))

debich

Hipparchus
I love the subtle excuse to open up your response (Whether you did or not is irrelevant if you come for the externals to try trash talk instantly after it invalidates that in my eyes) . You also try put yourself on a pedestal at the end of your post saying to stop insults despite trying to trash shady in your post, shows a hypocrite at work, heck you even rival Donpj so congrats on that. We ain't even going to mention the hate you showed towards us flipping cities previous and now it's a solid war strategy))).

To look at things objectively as you, Nutz said "25-30" so we matched that easily for a start but things are only getting started for you. You see this game as interesting after your alliance was opened to a small proportion of a fiasco assault. Need I mention the previous warning your alliance had to all this??? We literally told you about our OP and your response to such was pathetic at best. But hey who am I to lay out some fact to you)))))))))
It's strange to hear this from a player who ran away from Odins)))) Find at least one of my insulting words in the direction of the fiasco) You won't find it because they weren't there. Any of your key players will confirm this. What I love the most is how the top Fiasco players treat us with respect, and the over-the-top players or Shady weaklings scream loudly. Very funny) You are not part of Fiasco, you are just a handpicked weak player who betrayed his union)

debich

Hipparchus

And get Tommy Shelby off the screen saver. Do not disgrace the beautiful TV series.

debich

Hipparchus
Oh yes, you are one of those who offered me a coalition against Shady, and then attacked us from behind))) I'm not surprised that you betrayed your union when the time came)) I wonder if you're betraying a fiasco, I'm sure their turn will also come)))

DeletedUser54755

Will you show you your statistics of city losses from us, or are you able to see it yourself?) Angodud, be quiet at least you) Again, you can't do anything without a few good fiasco players.
I lost 7 cities over the span off close to a month Roktotktokacotoktaktoktoco lost 11 in under a day. 1608424363311.png

over 3-1 ratio losing these cities, fine by me.

I aint perfect alot off people in fiasco are better than me sure, but who's hiding? The second we starting opping you you were on externals doing damagecontrol.

1608424906195.png

debich

Hipparchus
I lost 7 cities over the span off close to a month Roktotktokacotoktaktoktoco lost 11 in under a day. View attachment 14841

I aint perfect alot off people in fiasco are better than me sure, but who's hiding? The second we starting opping you you were on externals doing damagecontrol.

View attachment 14842
You lost cities in your oceans, he lost very far from our core) We did not even defend them) Camon, boy, you did a good job for taking empty cities, but is it worth bragging about it?)

DeletedUser54755

You lost cities in your oceans, he lost very far from our core) We did not even defend them) Camon, boy, you did a good job for taking empty cities, but is it worth bragging about it?)
Oh i forgot 45 is our ocean, you're a little early on that one buddy 45 aint fiasco's yet

debich

Hipparchus
I lost 7 cities over the span off close to a month Roktotktokacotoktaktoktoco lost 11 in under a day. View attachment 14841

View attachment 14842
Dood, there are a lot of your players (from the Shadows) screaming at the top of their lungs that they will tear us apart. I admit a difficult war with Fiasco, but a difficult war with Shady did not work out. Shady showered. You took many cities, some were empty, right? Well done, I don’t deny it is our fault, we didn’t protect them. But is it worth bragging about? I took empty Bucks cities and did not shout about it on the forums. He didn't protect them, what am I proud of?)

debich

Hipparchus
You said i lost cities in "my ocean" all my losses are 45. This is getting redundant i was just pointing out hypocricy, i'm out tho keep arguing about nothing.

CRY IS FREE
You considered this ocean yours, as your leaders wrote)

debich

Hipparchus
Many Fiasco players have a lot of pride. So were the Shadows. I wish you good luck in the war) Time will put everything in its place)

DeletedUser52443

It's strange to hear this from a player who ran away from Odins)))) Find at least one of my insulting words in the direction of the fiasco) You won't find it because they weren't there. Any of your key players will confirm this. What I love the most is how the top Fiasco players treat us with respect, and the over-the-top players or Shady weaklings scream loudly. Very funny) You are not part of Fiasco, you are just a handpicked weak player who betrayed his union)

Ah your choice reading of a situation is pure bliss, seems I touched a sore spot with you when you have spammed 3 messages on the externals since mine about me. Odins done an OP and took 5 against a player within their core while simultaneously nailing their coffin shut by letting Fiasco into their core so clap clap to that, I have previously laughed in their faces about it and when donpj was told by me to stop embarrassing himself on here, hasn't since posted...

Your words were directed at players under the fiasco flag so yes you are a hypocrite, sorry to be the one to inform you of such. No one respects you for such over here.

Your use the word betrayal for me stand out as which way was it in? Because being kicked and OPed seems like betrayal towards me not against my UNION))))))).

You really ran out of substance to any argument to mention a profile pic in amongst your hypocrisy.

Finally to end off

" Oh yes, you are one of those who offered me a coalition against Shady, and then attacked us from behind))) I'm not surprised that you betrayed your union when the time came)) I wonder if you're betraying a fiasco, I'm sure their turn will also come)))"

Not gonna do much but leave @Sunfyre meme in

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    416.8 KB · Views: 19

debich

Hipparchus
Ah your choice reading of a situation is pure bliss, seems I touched a sore spot with you when you have spammed 3 messages on the externals since mine about me. Odins done an OP and took 5 against a player within their core while simultaneously nailing their coffin shut by letting Fiasco into their core so clap clap to that, I have previously laughed in their faces about it and when donpj was told by me to stop embarrassing himself on here, hasn't since posted...

Your words were directed at players under the fiasco flag so yes you are a hypocrite, sorry to be the one to inform you of such. No one respects you for such over here.

Your use the word betrayal for me stand out as which way was it in? Because being kicked and OPed seems like betrayal towards me not against my UNION))))))).

You really ran out of substance to any argument to mention a profile pic in amongst your hypocrisy.

Finally to end off

" Oh yes, you are one of those who offered me a coalition against Shady, and then attacked us from behind))) I'm not surprised that you betrayed your union when the time came)) I wonder if you're betraying a fiasco, I'm sure their turn will also come)))"

Not gonna do much but leave @Sunfyre meme in
You left your union and switched to another one) There is nothing to be proud of)))

I have enough arguments for your cowardice and weakness) And yes, my words are always addressed to two parts of the players: 1. Respectable players fiasco. They know it's about them. 2. Like you. Those who hide behind their backs and think of themselves as heroes) You are 0 guy, and you have always been)

DeletedUser52443

You left your union and switched to another one) There is nothing to be proud of)))

I have enough arguments for your cowardice and weakness) And yes, my words are always addressed to two parts of the players: 1. Respectable players fiasco. They know it's about them. 2. Like you. Those who hide behind their backs and think of themselves as heroes) You are 0 guy, and you have always been)

I'll open with this line once again: Ah your choice reading of a situation is pure bliss

Your rebuttal revolves around me leaving for fiasco when in fact I was kicked from the alliance, I don't hide behind anyone's back and nor do ex-shady, for you not to accept the fact the war is clearly about to be flipped against you is amazing to see. Your words are meaningless to me as you hold no valid backing of them. It's sad really to see someone turn delusional when they are being proved totally incapable of holding an argument.