Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Not sure how familiar you are with how they work but they’re not a normal alliance where it’s one team, they’ve got like separate “battle groups” that work independently ish so the ops aren’t like a fiasco or sons op.

Anyway to say that the war score v shady counts as against us is just wrong because we were allied with them for 2? Months or so and we were also fighting shady for some(almost all) of that time.
Huh. That's pretty interesting. I guess that helps with communications.
Yeah, I know it is, those stats carry over from when Shady was throwing against Banda. Just making the point that saying "dOn'T fOrGeT sHaDY" comes with the bad as well as the good.

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
What is there to argue, the operation was a success, like our first operation on a fiasco in our waters and when the main losses of the fiasco occurred) The distant cities flew away, which were too many .. Now there will be red nasty dots, , which will collect a lot of def) Let's see , how it will go further and who will be the first to think about what to do with these nasty red on the blue islands)))
PS Shady are still drowning, although now they are called fiasco)))))

Last edited:
I have an idea, Debich, why don't you have your second biggest player ghost in the middle of an op and see how successfully yours goes?

This is the first battle in what I'm sure is going to be a pretty long war, but considering the odds we had to face, I'd say we have a little right to pride right now.

I said little, boys, don't overdo it.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
I have an idea, Debich, why don't you have your second biggest player ghost in the middle of an op and see how successfully yours goes?

This is the first battle in what I'm sure is going to be a pretty long war, but considering the odds we had to face, I'd say we have a little right to pride right now.

I said little, boys, don't overdo it.
Dude that's like everyday in fiasco for the past few worlds lol

TromboneTom

Strategos
So. You promise to take 25-30 cities this weekend, right?
We promised and we did our promise, i do not see why you as founder always need to post on forums?

People take and lose city's you talk of respect but all you do is talk about your ego, you said we would not take city's we did you are not invincible and we will prove it going forward.
You want to turn the whole world against us, go for it its not like we havent been through that before we will make your players hit VM one by one and we will win this world and even your massive coaltion wont save you.

You talk to my alliance players saying they talk alot on here but dont fight ingame the same can be said about you, you are a founder you should lead by example and all i see from you is lazy defending with 25K biremes that is a joke in my eyes.

Ro deschain

Phrourach
What is there to argue, the operation was a success, like our first operation on a fiasco in our waters and when the main losses of the fiasco occurred) The distant cities flew away, which were too many .. Now there will be red nasty dots, , which will collect a lot of def) Let's see , how it will go further and who will be the first to think about what to do with these nasty red on the blue islands)))

Nice job forgetting to gold your wall after a DLU drop and wasting thousands of your teams DLU......weren't you one of the ones crying about Don flipping a city earlier?

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
Nice job forgetting to gold your wall after a DLU drop and wasting thousands of your teams DLU......weren't you one of the ones crying about Don flipping a city earlier?
Do not forget, but oversleep, these are different things)))
Because I remembered that I needed to build a wall, I think I even dreamed about it)))))
No, I did not say that, I think this is a normal tactic when the city is saved, but when it is lost it is not very good .. Actually, this is what I wrote, you can find and refresh your memory )

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
Generally not a problem) Although a little rude) I know what they say in such cases, that on the bр of lost cities I will build 100 in the rear and blah blah blah)))

Last edited by a moderator:

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
PS you were hard of for 12 hours and got 30 revolts, weak link... IDENTIFIED

DeletedUser55290

Or again tell the statistics are lying and you are so bad and the statistics cannot show your coolness?)

DeletedUser55290

Okay, at least I returned to the game for this, thank you, otherwise I haven't really played for a week)