What's going on in Delta?

DeletedUser

Hi Delta just put this thread together to see what everyone is getting up 2 on our world as lately this world is not getting much attention from it's players on the forum? Why is this ? There seems to be nobody posting anything lately that has much interest like any wars going on between alliances or anything that is going on? Is the world slowly dying out if you have any thoughts about this or just want to rant about something then post here :D

DeletedUser

Nothing interesting is going on for now but soon we will have some interesting staff for the Delta world..

And I know you all will enjoy it (I will) ;)

DeletedUser

Too busy farming cookie monster to get time to post often, how do you do it :)

Though I see Hanibal will be sending his oliphants over the ocean soon so maybe there will be a storm..... to dash all hopes before they arrive.

DeletedUser

Though I see Hanibal will be sending his oliphants over the ocean soon so maybe there will be a storm..... to dash all hopes before they arrive.

You are so fanny guy lol :) please stop you are killing me lollollol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Too busy farming cookie monster to get time to post often, how do you do it :)

I spend way too much time playing this game mate you could say I'm addicted to it! That's what the wife tells me ;)

DeletedUser

to busy fighting with the leader of my alliance. i'm the only one trying to defend anyone because the leader is never on. then when he is on he says not to do anything. i've got one guy trying to fend off two bigger guys and i'm not allowed to do anything other than sending him chariots :supermad:

DeletedUser

Not a good leader then mate, I would leave or rim your leader or get everyone in the alliance to leave and form your own alliance :)

DeletedUser

tried. no one wants to leave or wants me to leave. they guilt tripped me into coming back. i'm too loyal. i've been looking for a more efficient alliance to join but i'm not having any luck

DeletedUser

i'm glad you approve. I find it a very respectable town name myself:D

DeletedUser

tried. no one wants to leave or wants me to leave. they guilt tripped me into coming back. i'm too loyal. i've been looking for a more efficient alliance to join but i'm not having any luck

If your still looking for a more eficent alliance, try checking out The Remembered. We are very efficent at cordinating attacks and defenses. We also have a very structered forum.

DeletedUser

This thread is not for you to advertise your alliance pls stay on topic!!

DeletedUser

Legions of Light destroyed us (Dark Red)
who were thier allies and they just turned on us and now we have less than 80 players

R.I.P. Dark Red

DeletedUser

:p:p

You said you were looking for a more efficent alliance. So I told you one. Simple

I was looking for a more efficent alliance I DONT THINK SO MATE! I have been in my alliance for a long, long time and i am very happy with pergamum , I WILL DIE A PERGAMUM MEMBER SIMPLE!!!!

DeletedUser

i am sorry i caused this rush of advertisement. it was definitely not my intention. i joined a new alliance and thanks for the advise 101cookie101

DeletedUser

holy crap, you all are a friendly bunch of people.

You guys ever wonder why no one posts in this forum? I have a feeling it is because it is a constant flame war---I'm just saying.

DeletedUser

ouch guys that hurt. Nwinder is right. I thought cookie was the one who wanted the new alliance. Sorry mate. Didnt mean to upset.

DeletedUser

set up you own topics and show us how efficient you really are until then stop being arrogant or just plain stupid

Ahh and the stupid one is always the one who starts the fight, not the one who was suggesting somthing or trying to help.