Carpe Jugulum declares WAR on GrepoHugs

DeletedUser

You must have got real lucky, and timed attacks and support with-in seconds of the cs

Luck or skill, it does not matter. They have taken your cities, now respond, preferably with Nukes and CS's. Words mean nothing, alliances like Grepohugs should know that.

Best of luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Luck or skill, it does not matter. They have taken your cities, now respond, preferably with Nukes and CS's. Words mean nothing, alliances like Grepohugs should know that.

Best of luck to both sides.

lol!! i dont think we need to be told to respond,

We are responding before this thead was created just ask CJ whats just happened over the last 12hrs

DeletedUser

That is correct.

Ive had a top total of 84 incoming attacks so far. Isn't war fun :)

DeletedUser

84 thats a lot more than i expected,

it would be good to know the full total for all members.

DeletedUser

Finally, a worthy challenge for GH. Neither alliance has been though roughly tested in war. and this should establish who actually deserves rank 1. Good luck.

DeletedUser

Words mean nothing

I would just like to elaborate this point and state that Alpharius is completely correct.

I understand you feel strongly about your alliance Beast, as do i. However this is not the time to be 12 year old "keyboard warriors". This is war. So far, we are proving our point effectively.

I look forward to coming back and joining in the fray. Once more into the breach dear friends :).

DeletedUser

Before CJ attempts to boast any further about taking 15 cities, I'd like to say well done on conquering 15 of our cities. CJ does have some skilled players. But it's impossible for me to refrain from stating some facts. 11 of those 15 conquers were either from an inactive player or a player that was inactive at the time due to real life commitments. So if we lost 15 cities because of inactivity and players putting real life as a priority over some cities, then so be it and I am not ashamed of losing them. Furthermore, GH is only ~70 players in number, spanning 7 oceans, fighting 4 wars against 4 of the top 6 alliances on all 4 fronts. If we lose some cities to CJ, we're not going to cry about it. CJ also clearly has the better positioning in this war, let's not hide that fact. Nevertheless, we all look forward to what this war will bring.

DeletedUser

Well spoken Eclipse.

Might i add that we are not attempting to boast. The declaration of war was today and there is a long road ahead of both of us. If any of your members took us as boasting, please ask them to re-read your thread on the war against Semper-Fi. This is not boasting, simply informing our fellow gamers the current position of the war. We aim to keep this thread respectful and informative for the benefit of both sides and the spectators of Gamma.

I will also add that no one ever excused his way to success. If Carpe Jugulum are victorious in this war, it will be from our raw determination, effort and skill. Difficulty is the excuse history never accepts, and we intend to make history in Gamma :)

DeletedUser

Let's not confuse Carpe Jugulum with Semper-Fi. CJ is respectable, SF is another story, which I'm sure you'll agree.

We have our hands full everywhere and it'll be a tough obstacle against CJ, which we look forward to overcoming.

DeletedUser

GH has just had an enormous merge, I hope CJ win for a change as GH seem to win everything. Good luck to both sides

DeletedUser

Before CJ attempts to boast any further about taking 15 cities, I'd like to say well done on conquering 15 of our cities. CJ does have some skilled players. But it's impossible for me to refrain from stating some facts. 11 of those 15 conquers were either from an inactive player or a player that was inactive at the time due to real life commitments. So if we lost 15 cities because of inactivity and players putting real life as a priority over some cities, then so be it and I am not ashamed of losing them. Furthermore, GH is only ~70 players in number, spanning 7 oceans, fighting 4 wars against 4 of the top 6 alliances on all 4 fronts. If we lose some cities to CJ, we're not going to cry about it. CJ also clearly has the better positioning in this war, let's not hide that fact. Nevertheless, we all look forward to what this war will bring.

Well said eclipse you deserved to be at top. You are still not in panic. Great to see that. I think there is no other alliance in top 10 who can fight with 4 top alliances at same time and can handle them. Good luck.

DeletedUser

The best of luck to both sides. But its pretty obvious who I will be supporting. GH, you have my support.

DeletedUser6812

We are responding before this thead was created just ask CJ whats just happened over the last 12hrs

Yeah I've had some fun knock on my door today, Was mint!
97 Victory parades so far.

Hats off to those wo attacked me, some good attacks in there :D
Now its time to get them stone masons to work on my walls after the 4 Earthquakes my city had today, Must of been from all those troops you threw at it.

Yes were at war, but lets keep it civil on the forums before this turns into a slag fest :D

DeletedUser

Yeah I've had some fun knock on my door today, Was mint!
97 Victory parades so far.

Hats off to those wo attacked me, some good attacks in there :D
Now its time to get them stone masons to work on my walls after the 4 Earthquakes my city had today, Must of been from all those troops you threw at it.

Yes were at war, but lets keep it civil on the forums before this turns into a slag fest :D

97 VP's thats 29,100 bp, in one day
come on the surley you are exagerating

DeletedUser6812

You'll be able to check it on grepostats once it come back up!

I think this nice little war has broken grepostats with an overload, so congrats on breaking the server!

But until it does you can Ask you alliance members :-
Raighted
Sorrow
jvecchio1

what they sent at me today, most of it didnt come home. But they all died bravely in battle taking a fair amount of my troops with them.

DeletedUser

im checking on grepo-world stats and it says you had 30,091 yesterday and today you have 49,166.

I dont disbelive you, but that seems a massive amount.
Il check tomorrow when the other stats site is back