Sentinels of Valhalla the great MRA declare war on Route de la mort

DeletedUser10336

The best MRA in the game has just declared war on Route de la mort, our 300+ members will be wiping Route de la mort off the map and taking their cities.

The reason for the war is them taking 11 of our cities in the last 10 days, our second in command Lethal Lady made the declaration today.

Grepo Stats link

I would like SOV to win, as it is my alliance but we will have to wait and see :)

DeletedUser340

Good luck to both sides , but seriously even you guys know hardly any of your people are going to do anything ;)

-sere

DeletedUser

Good to see an MRA showing enthusiasm and passion towards a goal.

We play this game for war, and its what we all enjoy looking at.

Although its not my usual slant, i'll support Sentinals of Valhalla. Will be interesting to see if enthusiasm can transpire into organization, co-operation and eventual victory. Best of luck :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10336

How about we only declare wars Gamma cares about from now on?

Sorry for being rude lol :)

Maybe our 300 members do care about it? Just because you don't doesn’t mean others don't - don’t you have hugs to attack anyway bluejay instead of wasting time reading about wars that don’t care about?

DeletedUser6812

Wars are good :D
Make sure we get some nice juicy reports to have a look at

DeletedUser340

Maybe our 300 members do care about it? Just because you don't doesn’t mean others don't - don’t you have hugs to attack anyway bluejay instead of wasting time reading about wars that don’t care about?

He wont attack me and he said he would :(

-sere

DeletedUser

Very fair remark :)

I shall change my initial response;

How about we only declare wars Gamma cares about from now on?

Sorry for being rude lol :)

To something more appropriate. My apologies, you are right :)

EDIT: New response as shown above;

Good to see an MRA showing enthusiasm and passion towards a goal.

We play this game for war, and its what we all enjoy looking at.

Although its not my usual slant, i'll support Sentinals of Valhalla. Will be interesting to see if enthusiasm can transpire into organization, co-operation and eventual victory. Best of luck :)

DeletedUser

Fortunately for both sides, when they do attempt to conquer eachothers cities and they poorly time their attacks to land after their own CS's they will be unoccompanied transports and thus will sink before they reach the shores and thus save themselves from preventing their own conquer.

DeletedUser

Well, that certianly is breaking news...

All the best to both sides...who am I kidding, go Route De La Mort!

DeletedUser

An MRA going to war, :heh:
That has to be the funniest statement ever.
What do your members know of war!! ;)

Please post your reports,

Im expecting to see,

Sword, Archer & Bireme nukes

Unguarded Transports, ect!!!!

DeletedUser340

Lol king <3

I would like to be a member or any side just for pure lols at owning everyone easily xD

-sere

DeletedUser10336

An MRA going to war, :heh:
That has to be the funniest statement ever.
What do your members know of war!! ;)

Please post your reports,

Im expecting to see,

Sword, Archer & Bireme nukes

Unguarded Transports, ect!!!!

Well yep if we are honest that is what I think we will see, but they everyone is shouting war in the alliance so let’s wait and see. I am sure some of the reports will be of great amusement to the few that read.

DeletedUser340

I for one shall be here and maybe include you in my stats thread if its good enough.

-sere

DeletedUser

I know I will be following this thread.

The Route helped me with taking out some MRA noob that bolted me thinking he was safe being miles away.

War Path offered assistance to the Route against SoV with killing any SoVs we find in our back yards when I saw this thread...

Will keep you posted if the Route needs us in the war...

Cheers
Smack

DeletedUser

Been busy smacking people around KB :pro: Like SoV might feel on their backs soon enough also...

Kinda hiding in open view :cool:

DeletedUser10336

:( This is what happend to the support we had for our second in command, two days ago. (its not my image i got sent it hense the attacking units are hidden :(, but I would assume it was a lot of light ships)

de8zfa.jpg

And who said MRA's can't send support :)

DeletedUser

Thats not support!! lol

This is support
picture1etq.png

DeletedUser

hate to break it to you Laura but that kind of support is nothing to boast about :p
I have more then that coming out of two of my cities...so yeah...great work on coordinating there :rolleyes:

No wonder MRAs fall flat on their faces...

Edit-And yeah-what King said there lol