Sentinels of Valhalla the great MRA declare war on Route de la mort

DeletedUser

OK, let's get this straight... 300+ members... 225 biremes defending... Yeah, you're guys are really ready for war, huh?

DeletedUser2795

I could send someone 225 biremes of support from one of my cities (leaving it jsut a bit defenseless, but still, I am not the one getting attacked :p), 225 biremes is what you should be able to defend your own cities with, without any outside support, aka, what the three above posters said
Edit: KB's picture finally loaded fully, I love those 293 pegasi of support :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

hmmm 225 bri's only...

not sure how many members contributed to that but! a plus siide for the MRA is they still got a couple of hundred players left that may send support

DeletedUser

Vexnal - Told you this would be fun :) and how they can't defend never mind attack :)

Also 225 biremes defending is alot for them.... some try and defend with CS ships and transports, ive taken 8 out this week :)

Well, CS's DO have the best defence of all ships. Sure, in relation to farm space, it might not be much, but you've got to look at the big picture!

Ben, I'm sure that you'd be able to take them out yourself if that's all they have to throw at you. At least you know fire ships will be useless if they attack you, won't kill any of those pesky transport-only attacks! Oh, many a time I've suffered from those! :eek:

Best of luck, hope you win. Ah, who am I kidding, we already know who's going to win =) 25 vs 300+ obviously shows that the 25 will win. After all, it's only a 1 to 12 SoV ratio! (equivalent; 12:1, RdM:SoV :p)

DeletedUser

Thats not support!! lol

This is support
picture1etq.png

Thats ok I guess. Still very beatable though :p

This is support..

ss20100731122858.png

DeletedUser2334

lol now your just trying to post everwhere ;)

tut tut or your just posting everwhere i am lol

DeletedUser

:( This is what happend to the support we had for our second in command, two days ago. (its not my image i got sent it hense the attacking units are hidden :(, but I would assume it was a lot of light ships)

de8zfa.jpg

And who said MRA's can't send support :)

I do not know about you guys but that support has 200 bireme more then i ever saw during any attack on any MRA members. It is less then 1/3rd of what i have but it is good first step. They atleast supported with something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When I was in SF we staked a few cities with 400-500 Biremes. (this is in the period where they were trying to be a world mega alliance) Even at the time that was nothing. 225 at this point is the game is pretty bad if that is all you are able to do to support a member.

Keep trying, but don't start thinking your some sort of elite alliance just yet.

DeletedUser10336

Latest update:

The Legion of the Damned sent a declaration of war to us yesterday, the LOD and Route are close allies, we believe the order of the nine are joining in on thier side as well but have not had this officially confirmed yet, just countless cries for help from members stating the OOtN have been attacking.

Current scores since the 20th as this is when it all started.

RDML: 14
LOD: 2
OOtN: 3
All Vs
SOV: 0

DeletedUser

Yes, Order of the Nine are officially at war against you i would say. Legion of the Dammed and OOTN are close allies.

Plus the order was founded by my younger brother (now quit). Good luck to the allies against the Sentinals.

DeletedUser

RDML: 14
LOD: 2
OOtN: 3
All Vs
SOV: 0

Will anybody come to SoV's aid? what's that!?!? a couple of 2000 point players they recently recruited!?!? Those 3 are dooooooomed! :eek:

Prepare for 2 bireme nukes people, stack those cities or you're deeaaad!!!!
Given you know how to use them, of course. After all, apart from those who sent that support you lot are geniuses :p

DeletedUser

My pp just expired, and there's a legion of the damned force SE of us, now I'm scared.