Children of the light back and recruiting

DeletedUser

Children of the light is back and we are recruiting, message EonPower15, Friends or braveheart123 in game for an invite

DeletedUser

soemone call in the penguin.. is it worth even restarting?

DeletedUser

all i can say is LOL you say that but then you need a life all you can do is bolt teh pingu

DeletedUser10081

Children of the light is back and we are recruiting, message EonPower15, Friends or braveheart123 in game for an invite

HAHA!!!! if i were you guys i would not bother jarpenguin will just disband your alliance or someone else will!!!!:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well if he just disbands to have fun, let him. We can never be broken. This is our third time falling and rising again, and we have never given up. WE NEVER WILL.

DeletedUser10081

Well if he just disbands to have fun, let him. We can never be broken. This is our third time falling and rising again, and we have never given up. WE NEVER WILL.

the third time falling.....your alliance must be weak to have fallen 3 times

DeletedUser

lol.. More like pathetic. Infiltrating them isn't more difficult than inflitrating a bag full of eggs. And when I say pathetic It's not ment as an insult, its more of an example of how sad you guys are to have been disbanded by the say person twice. And then start MRA'ing on the new world.. wow..

DeletedUser

i dont think anyone cares anymore about children of the light. no one important anyway

you have no credibility on the forums, in fact your a laughing stock

you might have even tried to slightly change your name

children of the lame

that rhymed so it has to be true

DeletedUser

i just noticed something, all you people do is just sit at your computer all day and post random crap on the forum, i'm gonna openly say this-you better be prepared
I HATE JARPENGUIN
Jarpenguin is an arrogant crybaby who disbands people for laughs and always has to have his way.
If i had my way i'd call him teh idiot.
You people are the ones who are pathetic, you practically worship him, i bet that you have a jarpenguin shrine in your room and you gaze at it while you type your crap.

DeletedUser10081

i just noticed something, all you people do is just sit at your computer all day and post random crap on the forum, i'm gonna openly say this-you better be prepared
I HATE JARPENGUIN
Jarpenguin is an arrogant crybaby who disbands people for laughs and always has to have his way.
You people are the ones who are pathetic, you practically worship him, i bet that you have a jarpenguin shrine in your room and you gaze at it while you type your crap.

i dont worship him he is just a friend.

all im saying is what good is an alliance that has been taken down 3 times by the same person.:cool:

DeletedUser

oh, no that wasn't for you, that was for...others who think of jarpenguin as more than a friend, you know who you are.
I have to admit, it is kind of pathetic that we have been disbanded 3 times, but i didn't get any other invites, so i joined

DeletedUser

oh, no that wasn't for you, that was for...others who think of jarpenguin as more than a friend, you know who you are.
I have to admit, it is kind of pathetic that we have been disbanded 3 times, but i didn't get any other invites, so i joined

I'm sorry but that's just disturbing, even for Grepolis :p

DeletedUser

Not good enough to get an invite from a GOOD alliance eh?

DeletedUser

So that was you peeping thro my bedroom window

DeletedUser

sorry, i had a bit of an angry rant there, no offense to anyone, but i was serious when i said some people worship jarpenguin

DeletedUser

i lurrrv jarpenguin

I HATE JARPENGUIN

i worship him everyday in my shrine to him. and when im not at home i get my compass out and and pray in the right direction

DeletedUser

A limerick, dedicated to Friends and his friends :)

There was some Children of the Light,
To be honest they weren't very bright.
A tribe that got dissolved thrice,
Surely can't be too nice,
I suggest that you get out of sight!