Rate the player

DeletedUser

Forum: 2
Ingame: 8

Good points. And good BP to back it up. However, haven't seen you on the forums, ever.

DeletedUser

Forum: 9/10
Ingame 2/10 (10/10 when disbanding an alliance)

If only forum posts cleared cities in game, you would be pro.

DeletedUser

Forum: 9/10
Ingame 2/10 (10/10 when disbanding an alliance)

If only forum posts cleared cities in game, you would be pro.

Ingame I suck :p I really don't like the actual game... I like THE WEST better, however the community here is so good that I don't leave.

DeletedUser

shawnpal

In Game: 8/10, not the highest points but a nice chunk 'o BP
Forum: 10/10 (otherwise you'll be upset :p)

Good alliance and sure to end up doing fairly well because of that.

DeletedUser

What How dare you gave me such a horrible forum mark!

and I have you know I'm quitting my alpha world to come here! of course my ingame is sucking

lol sorry can only judge based on Iota. Checked ya out and thats what it felt like. You could have a 10 in another world but this is an Iota thread.

Also I've never really seen you post too often. I basically based your posts to mine and then compared rep as I don't know you all that well. I can say this the only thing that came to mind when I thought about a forum mark for you was I wanted to de rep you at one point lol, I didn't though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10811

Forum = 9/10

ingame = 10/10 is it the best alliance on iota :D also pulls his weight within the alliance

DeletedUser

Forum: 3/10 Mediocre :p However you haz a good siggeh :)
Ingame: 7/10

Pretty good alliance actually, I for one am surprised at how good Elite Shadows has been doing.

*Takes hat off

DeletedUser

8/10 forum- my mentor!
7/10 in game- great points to bp score (5 is average so anything above is good in my eyes)

DeletedUser

Forum 1/10: SPAM master
ingame 1/10: seriously, only 34 BPs?