Rate the player

DeletedUser

forum 8/10 not on a lot but dont have to be speaks her mind
in game 9.5/10 good bp good points just dont know how you work with your alliance but if you get along 10/10

jena000

For Japrnguin

10/10 forums always upto date spams but it sometimes gets annoying when no one else is on so I can undertnad that

in game 8/10 great guy maybe doesnt uprgrade as much as i do but gets the job done

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol sorry can only judge based on Iota. Checked ya out and thats what it felt like. You could have a 10 in another world but this is an Iota thread. X) a 1800 points with 580 is not that bad, I'm killing sim city players, ones that includes my enemies)

Also I've never really seen you post too often. I basically based your posts to mine and then compared rep as I don't know you all that well. I can say this the only thing that came to mind when I thought about a forum mark for you was I wanted to de rep you at one point lol, I didn't though. That because I don't post in the world forums often, how I got 2 green bars is because people always agree with me and rep me -_-

DeletedUser

8/10 in game. I re-evaluated and I think you deserve a higher score. I also think more points in game is needed though.

7/10 You got a sig at least now ;)

DeletedUser

10/10 forum: you made my siggeh =)

8/10 ingame: nice points, but i'm catching up to you in BP rankings:p

DeletedUser3569

Points 6/10 Low
Alliance 9/10 To early to tell if they'll be fabulous
BP 8/10 Good, but u should grow your city as well
Sig 10/10 Very cool

DeletedUser3393

Forum: 1/10" barely
Game: Can't even find you in Iota. 0/10

DeletedUser

Forums: 5/10 I don't know you, but that's probably because I'm not here a lot xD
Game: 2/10 small city and no battle points :(

DeletedUser

Ryansface:

Ingame: 6.5/10; nice DPBs, too unbalanced by lack of good load of ABPs. Go kick some asses ;)
Forums: 8/10; not many posts, but what matters is the quality not the quantity.

DeletedUser

forum: 8/10
in game: 10/10 nice alliance, nice points, nice BPs

DeletedUser

in game 7/10 nice bp, good alliance,

idc if im in forums often or not

DeletedUser

Forums: 3/10, not many posts, no avatar, ect. basically me xD
In Game: Thank you. 8.5/10. Good size city, lots of BP. Not as many as me, though xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

Paper Mario

fourms: 1/10. never heard of you. this is the first post of yours ive read
in game: 5/10. low points and nearly No BPA. i noticed a high BPD but that wont get you anywhere, it will just prolong your time here

DeletedUser

7/10 in forums. 250 posts is pretty good.

10/10 19 in overall bp good job

DeletedUser

In the Forums: 6/10 Even tough you're a little noobish, you have plenty of posts. I just hope that they were good ones;)

Ingame: 3/10 Almost no points and only Defensive BP.