Let It Be Known To All

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This seems to have become the place to inform all the Beta World of excitement, so I thought I'd do a brief one.

On 9/10, an agreement of a complete ceasefire was reach between DJ and TeA. Outlined in this agreement was a complete suspension of all aggression including spying and recruitment. It was agreed upon that each of us would MM our alliance to inform of the immediate ceasefire.
DJ has complied, we repeatedly been attacked and spied upon since this agreement was made.

For you who have meet me in game and on skype you know I play for fun and never take anything personnally, this is just a game. You also know I don't make much noise, but I'm tired of hearing everyone around moan and complain about trust and honour. When a simple ceasefire can't be kept for 24 hrs, yet will be blamed that DJ has doublecrossed someone. DJ will not break this agreement, I have messaged the leaders of TeA, but so far to no avail.
"Cry Havoc and Let Loose the Dogs of War"
My DJ members are 'The Dogs of War', I will not hold them back forever.
Let it be known, we have made a bargain, we have upheld our end, the ball is in your court TeA. If you're a member of TeA, are you honourable in game play or are you a doublecrosser, too? Is this the way you want the leaders of your alliance to operate? I have held my alliance back, can the leaders of TeA maintain control?
You decide. Because in 24 hours, if attacks persist, I will release my 'Dogs of War'

johniep7

DeletedUser

I messaged TeA's leader a few days ago on an unrelated matter, and he never even opened my message. I tracked him down on the forums and he told me to message a different leader, who has opened but not replied to my message. I don't think their leaders are very...caring.

DeletedUser1405

Everyone knows in this forum i work away a lot so please when knocking my leadership please get your facts first, in my workplace i cannot get ingame but can join in the forums this is why i have not been answering any messages ingame.
Jonnie i dont know what has been going on ingame but will be back on later today, before pulling us down in here please get your facts straight, ive said time and again both alliances are as bad as each other. Your members were talking peace to mme directly when all of a sudden 10+ attacks appeared in my screen one of them including a CS, and this isnt the first time.
Im not saying we are all innocent in this, what im putting forward is that both sides are to blame for this. I explained the other day that there is a lot of bad blood between us and it will take a long period to sort this.
So please either edit the post or at least make sure in future that when your posting this to get your facts right.

Secondly Milonius, i told you to message one of the joint leaders ingame i only got the message tonight (as you well know) i will deal with this later today as well, please dont jump on the bandwaggon and in future i would apreciate you mesage me in here and ingame that way you will get a response.

DeletedUser

Wow, that's pretty sad that you have to call out an entire alliance in order to get an answer for breach of contract. I have dealt with a few TeA guys and they have seemed pretty decent. Too bad you are going through this BS. Hope you get a response from someone and you guys can work this out.

DeletedUser1405

The BS has been going on for months we seem to be taking the blame for everything thats happening.
The fault lies with both sides not one.
For the record We were allies with 2 alliances that fell out with each other and we decided to step back, this wasnt acceptable to the leadership in DJ who wanted to tell us who we should and shouldnt be freinds with needless to say it wasnt happening so they decided they didnt want to be friends anymore.
Personally ive no gripes with anyone in DJ, i have freinds in there, but both sides have their hotheads and moaning in here wont sort it out.

DeletedUser

SC

I want to make it clear WHY I was mad that TeA flipped again. I think I was misunderstood. The thing I've said repeatedly is PICK A TEAM. If your gonna stay Swiss/Neutral then do it. If your gonna war SC then do it. If your gonna war DJ then do IT!
QUIT FLIP FLOPPIN! Thats where the dishonor in TeA's actions lie!

MAKE A CHOICE and stand by your decision. We all live and die by the choices we make each day!

Back to war!
:pro:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I can totally understand how that can happen. Managing an alliance of 100+ members is not an easy task...especially when you get a couple retarded 10 year olds that can't follow simple directions. I know every alliance has a few of these.

You know...the guys that don't participate in anything...and then a few months later the first thing you hear from them is for emergency help because they are getting attacked. And usually they can't use BB codes, or give exact times. And they can't tell the difference if it is a CS inbound, or transports, or LS. And they don't know what dodging is or how to enlist militia....

Yeah, those are the guys that screw up NAP's and any type of diplomatic realtions. Every alliance has at least one.

DeletedUser

I've called no one out. I understand your work situation Mike, and I don't nor have I faulted you. You are a leader, but due to your work schedule, it take more time to talk and respond. My post wasn't to moan but to bring attention to the agreement. The more that know of this agreement the more that should keep it. I was serious in all my messages, peace is desired, but a leader more easily accessible will probably be required initially due to past bad blood. My goal is peace, not a war of words.

DeletedUser

You guys should hash this out in IGM's.

Not really any else's business in Beta.

DeletedUser

War is much more fun.

Break the cease fire and attack.

Unleash the "Dogs of War"!!!

DeletedUser

Why don't your break your nap with Xmortis. Or was it an Nap... oh yea you people never fully get the point across

DeletedUser

Let's not blow this out of proportion, people.

This is to let all TeA and DJ know, there is a ceasefire. No aggression, no spying, no recruiting.

If this is broken send me the message/report. Peace will be kept.
johniep7

DeletedUser

Let's not blow this out of proportion, people.

This is to let all TeA and DJ know, there is a ceasefire. No aggression, no spying, no recruiting.

If this is broken send me the message/report. Peace will be kept.
johniep7

Maybe 25% of Beta actually reads and visits the external forums. If you really want to let your alliances know about the situation, send a few MM in game or post to internal forums. This is not the place to set diplomatic relations.

This whole thing is between DJ and TeA. Why expose it to everyone else?

DeletedUser1405

Rappy go away this is a personal discussion and where did Xmortis come into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks Mike.

Johnie, if they dont adhere to the ceasefire hit back at them.

Politics aside, if you think you can win the war unleash the dogs, if you dont, use diplomacy.

I am guessing that because you are using diplomacy, you think you will lose.

DeletedUser

Don't join the stalker.

Mike just asking have you mass mailed your members or what

DeletedUser

Rappy go away this is a personal discussion and where did Xmortis come into it?

Well, you see Rappy Boy tends to want Xmortis destroyed for some reason. I don't even want Xmortis destroyed 0.o I thinks it's because they conquered one of his cities :D

DeletedUser

Well, to all, this is it. I know that only a few read hear, they were the few i was trying to reach. I did forum post, MM, and public forum. So, It has been the decision of TeA leadership to dissolve the ceasefire, and I know it was due to some attacks done by DJ in retaliation. Whether warranted or not, we were suppose to work together to quell these to make peace, but this is not the case. We have hotheads on both sides and they have once again brought us to war, So...

'THE DOGS OF WAR ARE RELEASED!!! ' (that was for ThaUnit

Happy hunting and whiskey for my men, beer for my horses

Status
Not open for further replies.