When does Kappa come out?

DeletedUser

I think everytime a noob that got rimed asks when kappa's coming out, the date should be pushed back a month.

Its only fair.

How about a year?

@Betsy, isn't that when the fabric of time -n- space begins to tear?

DeletedUser

Lol humanity ends on December 21, 2012
We will play Omega in Heaven :D

DeletedUser6983

I dont even think there is a workd Kappa.

Kappa is a pre-made full of pre-made(s)

hehe. I think Kappa will be Fun. there will already be a dominating force tho.

DeletedUser

I dont even think there is a workd Kappa.

Kappa is a pre-made full of pre-made(s)

hehe. I think Kappa will be Fun. there will already be a dominating force tho.

thats what everyone said about crimson knights.

Look at what happened to them.

DeletedUser

The Crimson Knights still dominate Iota, they just make up large parts of Elite Shadow and Legion now instead of flying under Dereks banner.

Those who stuck with this world instead of their primary worlds, that is.

DeletedUser

Or I retire. I get the two dates mixed up sometimes.

Wait. When you retire, won't all of the MODs leave? Cuzing the fabric of time -n- space to tear?

@carp, TCK is and has been under DR's banner since it was formed, I believe. Unless there was a mutteny, in which case a new leader would of token his place. And by the looks of it, no-one has.

DeletedUser

The Crimson Knights still dominate Iota, they just make up large parts of Elite Shadow and Legion now instead of flying under Dereks banner.

Those who stuck with this world instead of their primary worlds, that is.

The fact is, the alliance TCK no longer exists. Thats like saying that members of a defeated alliance still represent their old alliance even though they are in new alliances.

I never said all the TCK members quit.. i said that the alliance TCK died.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

never said all the TCK members quit.. i said that the alliance TCK died.

Imagine they would leave their actual alliance now, and start again with TCK :D

DeletedUser

I bet you my bottom coin, that the day TCK comes back is the day the fabric of time -n- space beginns to tear.(As in they are so powerfull.....)

DeletedUser2413

As an ex-Knight... I say for certain that you, and I for that matter, would rue the day that ever happens. Yet, not in a good way for TCK; I personally hope that I would never get to see the day, as long as Derek were to would be at helm!

Any alliance led by his hand is near doomed to an early plummet and ultimately a short existence... While a leader does not make his alliance, he definitely holds the morale in the palm of his hand... If unable to keep that, they are surely not going to want to support the banner.

DeletedUser

so, back on topic, when is world double delta going to come out?