Who said a shadow never dies?

DeletedUser

You lose players to the speed all the time so spots open up if than someone with the right attitude contacts me, I am willing give them a shot.

i think you lose more to attacks, and re-recruit to fill up those spots....

DeletedUser

stop trolling, even you surely can't believe that :p

lol. you in 044? we kill enough of them to get them down to around 10 cities there, then within the hour there back to 20 something. not MRAing... but not strict recruiting like you claim to be. anyways, it's a good supply of BP.

DeletedUser

as for the recruiting, i can't say anything about that because i'm not involved at all and quite frankly - i don't know.

in terms of BP, we must be a really good supply of BP seeing how much you guys have - almost 58.5k at the moment. that's pretty impressive, almost 12% of what BS has.

anyway, i'm not in 44 so i won't discuss the goings on there anymore :p

DeletedUser

you can add Saiyankid and Mandraike to this list too now.

and you missed my first conquest, 13thknight.

DeletedUser5061

i think you lose more to attacks, and re-recruit to fill up those spots....

Fogge picked of two inactive players aggressive middy & vasjka to give him his jump start and he did most of his work while at Flame Guardians. hilop is just a noob who got lucky after Fogge jumped ship.

-Black Shadows- shadows lost all these players due to the speed of the server in 44 alone.
Bhuranae
Middy
Mutzzy
Neelac
valoizboyz
Calambragoras
Magikarp
torosan
MatthewsPrincess
vasjka

While I can respact most peoples opinion on this thread but you're just a silly troll noob leader who is incapable conquering a enemy city he has to be handed one by one of his players so please don't take offence when I just ignore posts in the future.

DeletedUser

Calambragoras
I think you will actually find that rissoles' last laugh was to get Calambragoras to leave BS and create his own alliance. Perhaps you need to research deeper before making sweeping statements about inactivity.

DeletedUser

The way I see everyone falls sometimes it's what you do while you are here that matters, so far

(1) we have been cleaning up the alliance milestones
(2) holding the number one spot
(3) and we got there without allying with any of the other top 12 alliances.
(4) we are fighting Deadly Angels, VRoK, The Delicatessen and Dark Tide all at the same time and still here.
(5) we played our part in the demise of St Michael the Archangel, Army Of The Pharaohs and Flame Guardians
(6) we did all this while being spread out over four oceans with only 65 members

so you tell me how we didn't live up to the hype? of course we are gonna have losses here and there on a server with so few MRA's and under this ridiculous speed which got voted for by 500 spartards.

I can't argue with this and won't. Especially when it appears the situation you are in is the same as that of my Mad Melons was on Epsilon.

So well done on your current achievements and we will see what happens.

DeletedUser

You guys just all be hatin' on -BS- I have to ask, how many of you guys here applied to be in -BS- but were turned down? Hm?

DeletedUser

lol. you in 044? we kill enough of them to get them down to around 10 cities there, then within the hour there back to 20 something. not MRAing... but not strict recruiting like you claim to be. anyways, it's a good supply of BP.

Yes this is one of black armada'a tactics. VRoK knew about it because we have 3 former black armada members in our alliance. They hide members of theirs in other alliances that their planning to eventually turn on OR they just have hidden members run without a alliance while still protecting them. They've been over the 65 limit for quite some time. Its just another PR stunt that Daizan has been using to make his alliance seem tougher than it is. This is one point im going to make.

Daizan you've been feeding off MRA's. That is why your alliance grew so fast. You are now fighting against well experience and well organized alliances hell bent on seeing you fall. Most alliances have their own reasons but mine will always be "your full of yourself" and you got caught cheating. Any leader that gets caught cheating should be exiled from the cool club for life IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have a surprise for BS, I think I'll let Kad unveil it to you all though :p

DeletedUser

Man, why all the hating on Daizan? You people have nothing better to do do you? Go back to building your cities and your troops. All you people do is talk. Seriously, nobody wants to hear it anymore. Why don't you do us all a favor and create your own Anti-Black Shadows or Anti-Daizan Social Group and do all your hating there. It'll do you all some good!

<3 Maiden

Oh and btw, Daizan really isn't that clever :x I'm sure he's flattered that you all think he is

DeletedUser

Man, why all the hating on Daizan? You people have nothing better to do do you? Go back to building your cities and your troops. All you people do is talk. Seriously, nobody wants to hear it anymore. Why don't you do us all a favor and create your own Anti-Black Shadows or Anti-Daizan Social Group and do all your hating there. It'll do you all some good!

<3 Maiden

Oh and btw, Daizan really isn't that clever :x I'm sure he's flattered that you all think he is

I have never really got that, I'd be as well saying "have you got nothing better to do other than defend dazian?"

And I believe that link proved we aren't all talk

DeletedUser

I wouldn't have to defend Daizan if you guys all found something better to do :)

and you gang-bashed him </3 Poor guy :( I hope he doesn't have any of your mutant babies :X

<3 Maiden

DeletedUser

but still, it's the same thing, just your doing the opposite of what the BS opposer's are doing.

you make no sense.