End of Black Shadows

DeletedUser

All right, everyone. Feel free to post all your "I Told You So" posts now :)

-dragot

DeletedUser

W.... wh... wha... what happened?

I know I'm not playing kappa anymore but I'm interested in what happened to my ex alliance.

DeletedUser

Well Daizan left and all the members basically decided to stop working with each other and were like "hey we can do whatever the Hell we want" No one was listening to the mods, any new rules posted were not followed and since Daizan wasn't around to enforce the rules no one got punished. I eventually got tired of it all so i left. The Alliance is still a good one, but it doesn't have the people it should have had. All the originals (me, Daizan, Fingolfin, Hads, Valzer, TK etc etc) all left so there was no point in staying any longer.

DeletedUser

BS was a rubbish alliance from the start and the worst I have ever been in - too much trolling hopefully all the depression will dissapate and all the other alliances will teach the ex-BS members the way of happiness. :D It just seemed to get lost in all the "I hate x" posts and hit lists of people certain people hated.

Good Luck to all ex-members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

So all them people gave their accounts up in other worlds on the say so that the alliance was going to be around longterm so much for promises.
Good luck to all the people who followed the false promises may you all find a decent alliance to take you aboard.

DeletedUser

they failed. no need to flame them.

is there nothing better to talk about on kappa?

DeletedUser

Not really. -BS- wasn't the worst Alliance I've been in, it was actually pretty good in the beginning. Like I said though, Daizan left and it all fell apart </3

DeletedUser2663

Nemesis

Well since BS has disbanded, might as well use this a chance to get some more top notch players

*ATTENTION*

For all top notch players, (meaning maybe half of BS, maybe) and any others who believe they are good enough, I am assembling a premade that has the potential to dwarf BS with no trouble at all. so far my recruiting has been limited to Zeta and Gamma where i have only recruited those who have and ABP ranking of 30 or higher (so basically 300k ABP requires for those servers, if you wish to join). As it stands i have just under 20 members who are interested.

I have noticed that many BS players do indeed meet the level of skill i am looking for in a member. (at this rate i will be the worst player in the alliance lol) and i invite all you here to look at my recruitment thread HERE

I only post here now as B4 with your commitment to a speed three world most top notch players here will be unable to commit to a new world, but with the fall of BS i offer a chance to join a new premade, one that dosen't have as ridiculous demands as BS and a less intense attitude (look at S.G.C in lambda, that is proof that you dont need to be intense to be good, i made that alliance as a joke lol). So feel free to look about and message me for more info.

R.I.P to -BS- who were from what i have heard nearly as good as they siad they were.​

DeletedUser

Nevermind, figured it out

-laughs-

Haha they funny :D