End of Black Shadows

DeletedUser

sorry but I am a noob, calling me a pro is an insult to the pros :p

DeletedUser5061

It was good while it lasted but to piss off an entire server and survive you need experienced players who can hold their own but we lost alot of those type of players due to the speed of the server, which weakened the alliance hugely, while you can replace the points you can't replace experience which was becoming more and more apparent.

Personally for me when it got to the point where we had to start giving out pacts and became just another alliance I could no longer see the point in toughing it out on these settings especially since it would be easier for everyone to start fresh in an alliance that was stronger in their own oceans.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats one thing I can agree on. I don't like Speed 3 with conquest.

DeletedUser

whatever people have to say about BS and whether it was a success or a failure, i can honestly say i really enjoyed being in it - never a dull moment :p and what is the point of the game if not entertainment!

DeletedUser6156

whatever people have to say about BS and whether it was a success or a failure, i can honestly say i really enjoyed being in it - never a dull moment :p and what is the point of the game if not entertainment!

agreed BS was the best alliance I have ever been in for having fun and working well together

DeletedUser

agreed BS was the best alliance I have ever been in for having fun and working well together

i must say that i've been in alliances that worked together better, but BS was definitely a lot of fun :)