Biggest Merge in this World

DeletedUser

Okay so two of the top 12 alliances are merging to make one.

I'm not giving it away so, any guesses?

DeletedUser

I know Core have been touting a merge!

So i say

Core +

swadian knights
or
Macedonian Empire UA

DeletedUser6983

Its not like it matters. Its the begginning of the World. There is alot of game left. And i mean ALOT :)

DeletedUser13459

what is with everyone wanting to merge at the moment? i think in the last three days i have had about 7 alliances ask me to merge NaT into them.. first of all, dont bother with that. NaT will not merge into anyone. but more importantly are you guys really that scared of the other alliances that you are organizing mergers before the world is even able to conquer? grow a set and see what happens :D

DeletedUser

We are not merging, nor is any1 merging into us, and we are not seeking pacts, so peps stop sending them, we recieved 10 offers in the last few hours....

DeletedUser12571

I don't understand why they merged. Anyone care to explain?

DeletedUser

I don't understand why they merged. Anyone care to explain?

one of the members from CAE that merged into Black Rising said "we did because we were sister alliances and well we wanted to rise to the top together"

so they wanted to rise together lol they'll prolly break wen they get in their first war lol

DeletedUser

Phoen don't underestimate my ablilities, And X isn't a half bad leader, we can pull it together. We'll be the Huns of Delta, Legion of Iota. Dominant :)

DeletedUser

one of the members from CAE that merged into Black Rising said "we did because we were sister alliances and well we wanted to rise to the top together"

so they wanted to rise together lol they'll prolly break wen they get in their first war lol

And you wonder why you have 1 green bar, NO ONE appreciates this crud, now, I have no idea if you play on mu (probably) but, tell me your game name and we'll SHOW you how its done, if I must I'll do it myself.

"War itself is a mystery, me showing up on a battle field is a promise"

DeletedUser

And you wonder why you have 1 green bar
are u assuming im wondering or do u kno i am? lol im not wondering anything im voicing my opinion as to why u merged. and just like others that merge so early they eventually leave wen things get rough lol tell me ur game name and ill personally message u haha since ur eager to show.

DeletedUser

Alright, I don't normally join forums. But this one has interested me.
I personally know Xeratria, and although you may think otherwise, I believe she knows what she's doing.

I've also compared both your stats and the leaders of Black rising's stats. Quite the huge gap there. And it appears as though you are are just one ocean next to all three of them. Aren't you worried that you just may be angering the wrong people?

I'm not trying to start anything. I'm just curious about the logic (if there is any) behind your opinion.

DeletedUser

Aren't you worried that you just may be angering the wrong people?
I'm not trying to start anything. I'm just curious about the logic (if there is any) behind your opinion.

its way too early to judge by stats. and no im not worried bout angering people. im talking bout the people that merged from CAE leaving wen they get their first big war.

DeletedUser

Yes, because securing your place in your home ocean by eliminating the only other threat is pointless.

*sigh* Sometimes I wonder how you people manage to function

DeletedUser13702

I know Core have been touting a merge!

So i say

Core +

swadian knights
or
Macedonian Empire UA

Not to but in or go in retrospect lol but No we aren't merging with anyone at this time. We're just looking for more people to join. Unless you would classify everyone who join from another alliance a merge we're happy where we are for now

DeletedUser

The Core and The Lion Clan did merge for a bit as the Lions changed there name to Core II. Don't know if it got cancelled though as they have there old name back now.

DeletedUser13702

No it was completely unofficial. The lion clan was originally getting hit pretty bad with alot of their members in 44 and us farming for BP so their alliance leader decided to change the name in an effort to cover himself from any attacks. They were stalled temporarily but most of the lion clan is now coming over to CORE after seeing the leaders incompetence...