Biggest Merge in this World

DeletedUser

Yes, because securing your place in your home ocean by eliminating the only other threat is pointless.

*sigh* Sometimes I wonder how you people manage to function

lol :D

I think its pointless if the merge is a few oceans away. I got a few alliances into mine but that's in the same ocean. Its better to dominate 1 ocean at a time to then expand to another :)

DeletedUser

Say what you want!

Talk about it how much you want. abcd alliance + dokkie alliance is the hottest merging ever!

DeletedUser

No it was completely unofficial. The lion clan was originally getting hit pretty bad with alot of their members in 44 and us farming for BP so their alliance leader decided to change the name in an effort to cover himself from any attacks. They were stalled temporarily but most of the lion clan is now coming over to CORE after seeing the leaders incompetence...

They are now CORE-Training

DeletedUser13702

They are now CORE-Training

No they aren't. CORE training was established by xpoodog who was one of our leaders. The austin248 who is my co-founder moved over to balance everything out. But at the same time you are right, they did almost merge into us...

DeletedUser

Phoen don't underestimate my ablilities, And X isn't a half bad leader, we can pull it together. We'll be the Huns of Delta, Legion of Iota. Dominant :)

I only play Iota (Don't know about Huns), so yo're pretty much saying you're going to be an MRA?