What you think of Renegades

DeletedUser9925

Ofcourse. Kye has to pull the attention to himself.

Let's keep this about the Renegades.

DeletedUser

Oh and Also no big bad wolf came and blew us down ;)

And the fact that this "inevitable" merge happened right after a war began is purely coincidental right?

And don't be rude. I don't have to be "informed" to give my opinion on a matter. I am a member of an alliance that was affected by this merge, and I am allowed to share my thoughts on this matter.

I mean this is a topic entitled "What you think of Renegades" right?
Which implies it is a topic asking for opinions. Which I gave.

I'm not the only one who thinks this Aegis merge is a bit odd considering the circumstances at the time. Maybe living under the Renegades name will change things.. Who knows. I do like renegades and I hope you do well under their name. Fighting more than three alliances at once must've been draining for Aegis and maybe this merge happened at just the right time for you guys.

DeletedUser

This will be my first post on the external forum:

Since I like using statistics, I wanted to make an analysis of the last Renegades attacks initiated on 10th of December at 18:30 and ended at 06:30 (GMT) on 13th of December for commenting about Renegades players...

Here is a picture showing the total number of attacks from 33 involved Renegades players on each target city:
atts1.jpg

As can be seen there happened 372 total attacks.. Quite impressive.. But considering the facts that 133 of these attacks hit nothing, I didnt loose any of the listed 10 cities as a result and I was away on a trip for the first 2 days, we can question their organizational abilities for these attacks..

Here is a report showing the size of the action happened (casualties from both sides):
casualtiesi.jpg

and the obtained BPs for each player can be derived from this report:
atts2.jpg

Comparing the BPs gained, I can express that my mates from TE did a very impressive job in my absence.. I would like to give full credits to each of them...

I hope this analysis helps Renegades too..

I'm absolutely gutted !!!

WHERE'S MY NAME ???

My attack stats jumped so much during our war and i dont even get a mention :(

DeletedUser

And the fact that this "inevitable" merge happened right after a war began is purely coincidental right?

And don't be rude. I don't have to be "informed" to give my opinion on a matter. I am a member of an alliance that was affected by this merge, and I am allowed to share my thoughts on this matter.

I mean this is a topic entitled "What you think of Renegades" right?
Which implies it is a topic asking for opinions. Which I gave.

I'm not the only one who thinks this Aegis merge is a bit odd considering the circumstances at the time. Maybe living under the Renegades name will change things.. Who knows. I do like renegades and I hope you do well under their name. Fighting more than three alliances at once must've been draining for Aegis and maybe this merge happened at just the right time for you guys.

If you are talking about Pathfinders then you do know little as it was not me who started talks on the ceasefire - and as Blope said - that war was just us beating up shino in 26 and paths beating me up in 46 - not much of a war - but no one was bothered if it went on or not for that reason. If you are ROTI then I would go rouge to keep fighting you rather than have peace and so would many others So "Hiding" behind TRINITY is a rather null argument. Aegis has never gave in on a war and tbh the old members won't either. :)

and it wasn't a view, it was an attempt to mock us. So I'm guessing you're a ROTI guy who doesn't want a bigger target on his head

DeletedUser

and it wasn't a view, it was an attempt to mock us. So I'm guessing you're a ROTI guy who doesn't want a bigger target on his head

I'm guessing he is metsandtitans5 ingame because of the way he did the dream alliance putting 2 of the 300 members as the council and because he must have had come in contact with Bobodred because of the who deserves to be rimmed and why thread.

Or he is blope ingame because he is another diplomat that would have come into contact with Bobodred as per the who deserves to be rimmed and why thread and most of the people in the dream alliance thread are pathfinders, which means necromania should be in Pathfinders or The 300. These were only educated guesses. Please do not flame at me for these guesses :p

Isn't it weird how almost all the threads about alliances in the world epsilon forum tab can almost always be traced back to Aegis, you guys were very popular :p

DeletedUser6029

I can confidently say that necro isn't blope. Blope actually has an account on here and has used it a time or two.

I for one think it sucks that the names changed. Rennies were the last of the origionals, now they are gone :(

DeletedUser

I'm guessing he is metsandtitans5 ingame because of the way he did the dream alliance putting 2 of the 300 members as the council and because he must have had come in contact with Bobodred because of the who deserves to be rimmed and why thread.

Or he is blope ingame because he is another diplomat that would have come into contact with Bobodred as per the who deserves to be rimmed and why thread and most of the people in the dream alliance thread are pathfinders, which means necromania should be in Pathfinders or The 300. These were only educated guesses. Please do not flame at me for these guesses :p

Isn't it weird how almost all the threads about alliances in the world epsilon forum tab can almost always be traced back to Aegis, you guys were very popular :p

Yeah I thought that at first but it slipped my mind - I think I also think it may be another Halifaxd hater - possibly maximum65. You reminded me of that though. I can say it isn't Blope either as I spoke with him about the Ceasefire and he is up to date with everything and wouldn't make such uninformed statements.

DeletedUser

This conversation got out of hand and I formally apologize to you sparkz and any aegis member I may have offended. I have no beef with you.

I think I'm just annoyed in general at how this whole mess came to be. We're allies, we're enemies, then we're allies again, then a ceasefire, then a merge and this all happened within a few weeks. It goes to show you how unpredictable this game really can be.

And if Aegis never gives up in a war then I look forward to seeing Renegades as red on the map.

Ps: I'm loving the detective work going on in this thread. Very educated guesses indeed :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then you have to be ROTI as we have never been allies with paths just OFA or The 300 - infact we've never had contact with the new 300.

Do tell who you are :p

DeletedUser

yeah just tell us who you are? you've said your stuff and then apologized theres no harm in coming out and saying who you are

DeletedUser

Well now if I wanted to tell you who I was, I would never have made a different name.
What happens on the forum stays on the forum. No need to bring it over into the game. ;)

DeletedUser

but that leaves no fun - At least say which alliance - It has to be an alliance that had a grudge over Aegis and paths didn't really have one.

DeletedUser

i can almost for sure say its not path Necro dosent sound like anybody that ive heard from in the alliance forum

DeletedUser

As much as I like bring honest (perhaps too much), I am under no illusion that as soon as I revealed my identity, there would be an Aegis CS ship at my harbor for my comments

Which I am aware were poorly written. I'll definitely think twice before mouthing off when i'm in a bad mood. I have apologized, now please let us get back to the renegades topic :)

Were Aegis the only ones to merge into renegades? Is there a common enemy? I'm a little behind in Epsilon news as I have only recently joined the forums and I'd love a little mini lesson

DeletedUser

Well it depends who you are :p but in a war you will be hit anyway - OFA started hitting me when I badmouthed them here and it continued to paths - but I have never had as much fun as I did when paths were bending me over.

KT joined but it was joining together as the name shows and I won't say names of enemies until they are already known :p

DeletedUser

but I have never had as much fun as I did when paths were bending me over.

LOL I feel like + repping you just for that awesome quote

I just saw the updated map of Epsilon and those merges make Trinity look great IMO. I can see them going up against Yo serious in the future if they are not already doing so

DeletedUser

I think it's Maximum now - Just for this:
Halifaxd - As much as I hate to admit it, He defended really well against attacks. his stronghold is impressive

Maxi was the only one to take a city from hali in the attacks.

DeletedUser

That's assuming I took one of his cities..
Like I said, I am not willing to give out my identity and can we please stay on topic.

DeletedUser

Well you said defended - You got a got load of Cs's into Hali's cities didn't you?

Every path under the sun hit hali, but you sent the most Cs's

(Going with you being Maxi)

ALSO!
You post in the Nu forums and guess who is 23rd in Nu? Guesses anyone? Oh that's right, Maximum65

I will leave it then - but in my head you are maxi :p

DeletedUser

1. Bobodred - Makes decisions based on emotions rather than logic. Not a kind of guy you want to tick off.

2. Halifaxd - Can't fight his own wars. Runs to the nearest ally for help over every attack

Halifaxd - As much as I hate to admit it, He defended really well against attacks. his stronghold is impressive

looks like bobo's not the only one emotionally driven, eh Necromancer?

Halifaxd