What you think of Renegades

DeletedUser8467

Im not shore if Necro is maximum65, from what iv seen an heard from max, his english isnt very good. So rarely speaks in the forums (makeing up for that, by being an awsome attacker :p).

And Necro speaks fine. So its deffinatly not max :)

DeletedUser

well it fits so far - unless you guys showed every report to The 300 - and yourselves. ROTI don't have such an insight to see how well Hali defended against the multiple attempts on his cities. Unless there was another 300 guy who saw everything. But maxi wouldn't be worried about revealing his identity considering his size. AH so confusing lol

DeletedUser6029

I have to agree that though your investigative powers are good, and I bet your pretty warm (I honestly don't know), I remember being in The 300 with Max, and he was so quiet. I thought about it, and if necro is max......he has dual personalities.

DeletedUser

i spoke with maximum multiple times when he was attacking me and he was very well spoken.

DeletedUser

This is bringing a lot of attention to these forums. But I already knew it wasn't you Blope

DeletedUser

The only reason i guessed blope because necro would have had to run into Bobo at some point and blope being the diplomat it was only a logical answer, even though i didn't entirely believe my guess myself :p

DeletedUser

As beeing with max in the same alliance for such an long time, i never would suspect he has anything to do with Necro... even now....

DeletedUser

Maybe a mod should change the title to "What you think of Necromania"
I don't quite understand the obsession with knowing who I am..But this is slightly entertaining so heres some more bits to go on until the mods crack down on how offtopic this is:

1. I've made contact with Artemis, Yo serious, Pathfinders/OFA, ROTI and the 300
2. in the top 1000 for defensive BP, Top 100 of attack BP
3. I've never talked to blope
4. One of the top players in my home ocean
5. I love long walks on the beach?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

whoever he is hes funny and he is allright with me, now that might get you instantly hated there friend-lol-

DeletedUser

You have to be Xeratria Then? That sounds as though it fits - When this all started you were ROTI so that's why you were affected and mad and thought if you revealed who you were then you would see lots of attacks on you - and coincidently you move to the 300? Also someone pointed out to me that Xeratria is a girl and that some of the things you have said here is feminine. I will think of more but that's my base grounds.

DeletedUser

Another logical guess. The ROTI and 300 tie in is there, but I only know X from our brief encounter in Mu. I wasn't aware that she moved to 300. When did that happen? I do agree that it would make her suspicious though and the timing seems a bit odd as well. I doubt she even checks epsilon forums or she would of stepped in by now.

I statsed her and she has never been in Artemis or Yo Serious, so the only connection I could possibly tie her to is that she may have had a skirmish with Yo serious when she was in OFA and according to her awards displayed in Mu, she's been in ETA, a world that i've never stepped foot in.

<.< On a side note how the heck did I sound feminine. I'm offended.

DeletedUser

..Yeaah..better luck next time sparkz. Didn't think I needed to mention that im not missing anything in my pants

DeletedUser

Necromania who gives a c**p really give it up just some sad nobody who gets cheap thrills by having no guts to what he says cos he knows if he were to say it under his name he would be rimmed and on his own ahh just sad end of.

You keep what you kill

DeletedUser

Yeah , I have better things to do now - I just think it's a little hypocritical you said Aegis were cowards and yet you are hiding behind a false name.

To get back on topic; this thread is no longer relevant. We are no longer renegades and Necro made the thread fly off topic.

DeletedUser3635

Lol, well you got me Necro, I have no idea who you could be. It's like a riddle!

Unless you're still in Yo, I don't know anyone who's left us or was kicked, that had a stint with the 300 or in Pathfinders. But you didn't say that you were IN those alliances, just said you made contact with them. Though in one of your latest posts, you hinted you've been in both Artemis and Yo... so that narrows it down a bit for me. lol

DeletedUser

I can confidently say that necro isn't blope. Blope actually has an account on here and has used it a time or two.

I for one think it sucks that the names changed. Rennies were the last of the origionals, now they are gone :(

... I wasn't to happy with this either. But you have to evolve and get bigger to move on sometimes.

Lugosi

Strategos
I'm curious of how the rest of the world thinks of us. :) :( :D :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :cool: :Angry: :supermad:

I don't want to see flaming happening in this thread and if someone does flame please ignore him/her and don't respond to their stupidity.:pro:

well hmm . . . (what do I think of Renegades?) they smell funny

your alright, you haven't crossed me or contacted me, maybe one of you should contact me in-game. I get lonely from time to time :(