Whats happening in your oceans?

DeletedUser

Why are you giving your enemy bps just to switch your city? Why not send them at a friend instead?

Asperon Thorn

Shhhhhsh, a point that not all have thought of yet. There are many little tricks of the trade that few think of on their own. If this were a "how do you" thread, then by all means share away, but it is not.

Back to topic

It appears that the Illuminati are taking a small break in the action,

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/alliance/5018/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=

However, it may just be following the ebb and flow of the building cycle.
But, then again...

SmartCat.jpg

DeletedUser

well, it gave the 420s a false impression that i was a nooby guy with 30 cities, so they sent 15 attacks to my cities 1 and 2, which i was so excited about!

then i attacked and cleared a few of there members in 74, and then ggc1 supported them ofcourse....

vincaocao

Phrourach
OK Asperons Argonauts and Carpe Jugulum are dominating ocean 25, Titanus et Aegean and League of Erinyes closely following, and they are 400,000 points ahead of the 5th alliance, TeA minor is the 8th, quite good.

DeletedUser

remember TeAm is apart of us, so add there points to ours. :D

25 is a battlefield, with Asperons slightly dominating, how they will go fighting CJ is beyond me :p

DeletedUser

Actually I think o25 is very peaceful nobody fights back once we come knocking. The real action is in the ocean below us cant wait to get down to it :)

DeletedUser

remember TeAm is apart of us, so add there points to ours. :D

25 is a battlefield, with Asperons slightly dominating, how they will go fighting CJ is beyond me :p

Ok, two things.

1. If they are part of you guys and you want the points added, then you need ONE alliance. There is no loophole to getting out of being an MRA by creating a second alliance, and then expecting everyone to treat it as one alliance. Instead of one Bad alliance, you now have two separate alliances, one awful one, and another that is slightly better.

If the argument for legitimacy is based on fighting in some other ocean, than the members in that Ocean should form their own alliance.

2. "Slightly dominating" [in Ocean 25]? We have more points than the 2nd and 3rd place alliances in that Ocean combined. More to yttam's point, very little goes on in Ocean 25, in fact, The Argonauts have pretty much considered it "pacified." We are doing most of our fighting in Ocean 36, with just a few janitors mopping the floors in Ocean 25.

Asperon Thorn

DeletedUser

We're doing good for o25 since its oceans away from our main base it o74 and surrounding oceans :) so don't be too harsh on us :p:D

DeletedUser

i also dont believe that if Carpe Jugulum sifted away from there current war and decided that there are 24 nice little players nesting in 25, that you would last long... it didnt take them long to get in there, and it wont take them long to own 25 aswell

DeletedUser

There will be no war in o25 there is no need for it. We have always gotten on well with the other 2 strong alliances in the ocean (CJ and LoE) and before them Knights of Freedom and Armaggedon Dragons V who merged together then into CJ.

Oh and AA only has 8 players based in o25 not 24 and we still have over 175 cities between us so I dont think we would be quite the push over you are making us out to be.

DeletedUser

Well based on recent colonizations... CJ have barely taken a donkey city for a few days...

What war lol

DeletedUser

What's happening in O36 is that Dark Union is fulfilling their promise to rim my entire alliance and take over O36.

How are they doing this ? They have employed a unique and very patient strategy of giving to us nearly every last city they have in O36 while they resettle in their safe and cozy core, from which they will presumably launch the mother of all counter-strikes.

DeletedUser

What's happening in O36 is that Dark Union is fulfilling their promise to rim my entire alliance and take over O36.

How are they doing this ? They have employed a unique and very patient strategy of giving to us nearly every last city they have in O36 while they resettle in their safe and cozy core, from which they will presumably launch the mother of all counter-strikes.

are you an optimist lol

DeletedUser

In my ocean 65:

Nothing. Absolutely Nothing, Fusion have 898 cities in 065 and unlike a few months ago I am getting no attacks as I have 16 2.5k colonised cities

DeletedUser6635

Ocean27
Is under the control of The Black Sheep West Currently engaged in a War of sorts against Phoenix Rising Gamma, We Are Legends and Plures Ut Unum .

vincaocao

Phrourach
Ocean 25

Now it's not a happy place to be in, we're at war against CJ and RDLM and since CJ controls O25 and we're at war with them, I just got 6 attacks by a CJ guy and 2 incoming from the same person so I might move into a more safer ocean

DeletedUser

Ocean 14

Engaged in a war with Black Sheep West.........and not much else.