Whats happening in your oceans?

DeletedUser

ooo i cant wait for the Rdlm to start attacking stuff again :D always fun to watch the opposer whine about how there inacitves when there really not :D

DeletedUser

Oooh! BURN lol tssss.... Na man, us at BML are far more prepared than last time, Ill tell you that much! And if it is true about not having a spy, then I'm glad because (no offense) but its sad if you need a spy to win battles :p

DeletedUser2140

anyone passing information to another alliance is a spy.

Don't try to deny it. IF you had some integrity you would tell them to stop or even better forward to their alliance leaders and let them deal with them.

I'm not for spies. but I do see that some alliances need all the help they can get. :)

DeletedUser

I do not like spys but when alliance has more then 40-50 members, they bound to be infiltrated with one or two spy.

I no longer even care about them anymore. People do not realize that in the end it is just a game. You play for win but the best thing about this game is the friend you make.

Sooner or later we will find who is spy and then he or she will quit the game without gaining anything.

DeletedUser

anyone passing information to another alliance is a spy.

Don't try to deny it. IF you had some integrity you would tell them to stop or even better forward to their alliance leaders and let them deal with them.

I'm not for spies. but I do see that some alliances need all the help they can get. :)

There are spies and there are spies. . . .

There are the spies that infiltrate another Alliance with the intent on bringing that alliance down.

And then there are the spies that are in it to save their own skins. .you attack them and they say "Please Please. . . .I'll tell you anything. . make it stop!!"

I don't have much for either in a practical sense. Although, sometimes it is fun to see what another alliance is writing about you. . . Like when I was on SWAT's boards as the #1 Arch Enemy.

Asperon Thorn

DeletedUser

In 065 Fusion as usual are dominating, they invite any player with "big points" nearby and can't make a single attack

DeletedUser

lol cheers couldn't resist after him accusing me of betraying NmE

DeletedUser

lol cheers couldn't resist after him accusing me of betraying NmE

Well sorry if I'm wrong but didn't you leave to join an alliance I forgot the name off.

And pi55ed why would I join Fusion. You have some extremely good players and some extremely high point bad ones but if I joined I would have no targets or anything. And it would be boring

DeletedUser2140

actually if you joined you would be fighting Grepohugs / Nameless/ Sandcastles.

But thats a good reason not to join.

DeletedUser2663

especially for tyroncs. that is a bit to out of his league to handle. we dont mind though, need some1 to clean up those MRA's, dont want to give Grepohugs / Nameless/ Sandcastles. all the fun right???

DeletedUser

Well sorry if I'm wrong but didn't you leave to join an alliance I forgot the name off.

And pi55ed why would I join Fusion. You have some extremely good players and some extremely high point bad ones but if I joined I would have no targets or anything. And it would be boring

didnt you apply a few weeks ago and get declined?

DeletedUser

Well I want to know whats happening with Titanus et Aegean. All the attacks have pretty much stopped and we're starting to attack back...

DeletedUser

Well I want to know whats happening with Titanus et Aegean. All the attacks have pretty much stopped and we're starting to attack back...

which ocean are you on about? im a member of TEA in o74 :p:D so include your ocean next

EDIT
i checked out your ranking your from epsilon i don't think we're too pushed about your alliance atm don't know why. We must have better things to do :D:p JK i'm not really sure to be honest cause i'm not in your ocean

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have some extremely good players and some extremely high point bad ones but if I joined I would have no targets or anything. And it would be boring

Tyroncs, why are you complaining about bad players? I had reports of you attacking me with swords, archers, and biremes.

You even sent a CS attack with only biremes to attack with it.

Attacking with defensive troops=Poor player.

DeletedUser

unless they want to switch there city to an attack polis, and have defence troops in there...?

DeletedUser

haha i know the 420s loved it when i sent defensive troops at there walls... they werent impressed 1 week later :D

DeletedUser

Why are you giving your enemy bps just to switch your city? Why not send them at a friend instead?

Asperon Thorn