Introducing World Nu Public chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

nuworkchat.png

World Nu chat

Tried of Of waiting for a New PnP post or just bored..Join World Nu's Skype chat

Simple and easy to do Post your Skype Name here or if you don't have skype go here http://www.Skype.com and join 100% Free

Hoping to do as well as Beta's but last...So come have some fun and chat with the entire nu!

Join us for the next generation of pnp!!

Worried about spam?
Welcome out Mods/Hosts
Apoll0911:Awesome dude:Head Mod
Tommyknight(TK):The Mighty one:Mod
Sapphire Sorrows: Agony Aunt:Mod
Phoenixavier:OMG a real mod ;):Assit Head Mod

CLOSED! Idea Failed...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope free,skype is free to enless you wanna make phone calls then you pay them but the chat rooms are free...

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
People should use this cause I'm in the public chat, at least I think I am. My awesomeness is reason enough to use it

DeletedUser

Add, Theoldultraviolence

P.S.

Thanks Saph.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fhib is confused,

I am slightly dissapointed that you did not read the above post carefully.

I'm afraid it is not you are not a good player. I'm sure you could be. However you need to...curb your enthusiasm. You have to earn the respect of your fellow players before you can be given the privilages that come with leadership.
Perhaps you could try posting only in the forum when your opinion is called for, and cutting down the number of posts you make. Do not be afraid to admit your problem. Admitting the problem is the first step towards a solution.
When you do make posts on the forum, take care to spell your words correctly, and to carefully consider what you post before you reply. Think about what the possible answers could be.
I know you certainly do not wish to continue looking like a fool, so i do hope you will take what i have said here to heart. If you wish to see how the improvement will affect your reputation, please do not hesitate to have a look at Prabha, who i talked to on Beta. The remarkable change in his forum behaviour has lead many poster to change their formed opinions of him.

Good luck in your recovery. I suggest you try drinking tea to keep your hands busy when you want to use the keyboard.

~Aunty Sapphie

Will you read it if i quote it here?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Will he read it on a train? Will he read it while in Spain? Will he read it in the rain? fhibner's constant begging is causing me pain. My rhyming skills are epic. However to get back on topic, I thought fhib got added to it last night but he was offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.