Top 12 Alliances Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7784

Man why would you do this? You know you are loosing, and in case Ace's message doesnt make sense. Here is a map. The ones you made enemies of that were once your closest friends are white. And the ones you ran to after betraying us in red
Untitled21-2.jpg

DeletedUser

AHAHAHAHAHAAHA, that just looks terrible for them.. but I don't even feel bad, it's just funny.

It's what happens when children don't know their place. Come and get some james, UOW, Fate, DFE and BA got all you can handle.

Black legion will be dead sooner than you think. I never had intentions of attacking The Elite, so I hope you feel badly after you realize that you've lead your alliance to their untimely death. Should have just gotten with the world plan. But, you're supposedly elite, so lets see just how elite you actually are.

DeletedUser

what a load of crap...
everyone assumes what other did or want to do...

its not always so easy as you think, there is lot going on behind the scenes in every alliance.

everyone knew LoP is falling, you/they knew it before the war with UF.
the thing was more about whats going to happen if/after UF is beaten?
stop the fighting in a war game? i dont think so.

BA would use the usuall tactic of coming up with poor reasons to attack an ally (LoP), everyone would help "BA are our friends" kind of crap, next thing you know LoP would be gone and another alliance targeted.
which alliance? fate? the elite? UoW? who knows, but the point is cut the BULL, stop blaming the kid.

he simply outsmarted you in a way, you expected this young guy to be so predictable and the BAM! this happens.

you should all be thankfull, as this will provide tons of fun, and who knows maybe the "great" black armada will finally fall?

if not at least we tried :)

good luck to everyone.

ps. yes, im still here.

DeletedUser

To be honest I am also pleased to see the move the Elite has made.

I don't know any of the facts but LoP was falling as most people knew and Elite felt like taking advantage of that...there was no reason why they shouldn't. Prey on the weak to become stronger usually happens in these types of games let alone in real life. Just because the members all joined BA and fate there was no real need to stop attacking them. Basically BA and fate were cutting off a large area of Elite's future potential growth by recruiting them all.

I don't know all the persona details which has got several people angry and I don't really want to dwell on it but considering Elites move to declare war on o44/54 and now a wider area where BA is I say Kudos to them for makign the world more interesting and not so one sided. Not sure on the diplomacy of DFE but if they joined Elite, UF and TBLA then it would definitely be very interesting!!!

DeletedUser

Maiden, what's your question? If it's why did that last post not make sense, blame my phone and T9 word.

Tbh, I'm happy he did it too. You can't write crap like this, it's just impossible. My only regret is that I'm not on the frontlines for any wars anymore...

DeletedUser7784

That may be a good thing, Its somewhat fun to be on the back lines where you can conquer cities and noone can touch yours

DeletedUser

Haha, if you count taking old Hoops cities for points and power as fun, then I'm having the time of my life. I hate their cities, I haven't taken one in awhile though... I need to check up on that, I plan to move either South or East on the map from O66/65, no big secert.

DeletedUser

Actually Ace, I was merely going to ask if you would have done the same exact thing if you had the option to. That's all :)

DeletedUser

I had the option to side with JNC. I choose to side with my friends, and I know they'd do the same for me and UoW. If it turns out both sides are right, JNC is a spoiled back-stabbing brat and Lefty is just going to play us all to the end, then either way I'm screwed anyways, but I know Lefty won't do that to us. I have faith in my friends that they will win. I'd be the second stupidest thing to come through if I gave up my allies.

DeletedUser10295

I had the option to side with JNC. I choose to side with my friends, and I know they'd do the same for me and UoW. If it turns out both sides are right, JNC is a spoiled back-stabbing brat and Lefty is just going to play us all to the end, then either way I'm screwed anyways, but I know Lefty won't do that to us. I have faith in my friends that they will win. I'd be the second stupidest thing to come through if I gave up my allies.

BA and Lefty needs you and your alliance far more than you need them-The "world map" has made that plain for months. The fact the BA always calls in for help when the sloggin gets too tough has been made plain by everyone of thier campaigns.

The best targets and quickest path to increased UoW power is taking BA cities. Its obvious to everyone who looks at the map.

Enjoy the eventual L2G backstab if UoW doesnt snap out of the spell BA has cast upon it.

BTW to all who read the forums BA'S power is an illusion! :

Snipe at their weak links and see how quick they drop them to maintain a "clean sheet"

1kingofgames - inactive
Mistraven - logs in occasionally
tabularosa - logs in occasionally
Devlone - Inactive
thekinglives - logs in occasionally
yiasoo - gets citys took off him
RolKrane - Inactive
Rob206 - Inactive
larrykrauss - Inactive
Labotomy - logs in occasionally
prt50 - Inactive
totopam - Inactive
Warriormonk - gets citys took off him
apmata - gets citys took off him
gizmoh - gets citys took off him
Labayu - Inactive
guy98 - Logs in Ocassionally
chchboi08 - Inactive
lely - gets citys took off him
Dajtay - Inactive
Gandelf66 - Inactive
t-omek - Logs in Ocassionally
Joanna-LoTL - gets citys took off him
coco23 - Inactive
Stopie - Inactive
Exiledhobo - Inactive
Rayne99 - Inactive
isriel - Inactive
roska21 - gets citys took off him
Pig Benis - Inactive
Koldkiller25 - Logs in Ocassionally

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And if your allies turn on you? Then what?

Well, what would my other options be:
Side with The Elite and JNC, if he backstabbed BA and Fate, then how long would it be until he backstabbed me.
Side with UF, I don't like UF in the first place, for personal reasons.
Side with BLA, they were our next target, they could've figured it out, it wasn't a secert.
Or just twidle our thumbs and sit by not giving a f**k about our allies, I can't do that to a friend in need.

If lefty does decide to fight us, so what, I gain my free time back, we both do. I heard a story recently (you know this one TK and L2G:D), back in the times of ThamThenViem, or something like that, Lefty was facing his only chance of being conquered. The Union took him in and defended him. A few weeks later Lefty was the leader of BA, one, if not the most successful alliances. Ever since then UoW and BA have been friends. I at the same time was in a "little" alliance called Dangerous, UoW took me in so I wasn't dropped, a few days later put me in charge of O66, and here I stand as the voice of UoW. I know the situation that Lefty was in because I was there too. If Lefty can part with the fact that without UoW he'd be conquered, then that's fine by me because that just shows that he never gave a f**k about us in the first place.

If it wasn't for UoW, Eta would be very, very different. We'd all probebly be controlled by that spoiled brat, JNC. JNC realizes this and that's the reason he wants us outta his way. To the leaders of Fate and BA, we are not going to allow the Elite to EVER become No1 either, even if it comes to a merge. Any objections from my fellow UoW members? If so, think about why not in the first place, then talk to me.

DeletedUser

As a long time member, ex short term leader of UoW and now member of BA, I can tell all who want to know that the bond between UoW and BA is one of brothers! If the world that is Eta is ever to collapse in upon it's self, the last two standing will be UoW and BA. All the bickering, back stabbing and stirring that you can all muster will never be enough to break that bond! I have had my run ins with players in both alliances but I know that when the proverbial hits the fan, they will have my back and I will have theirs!

DeletedUser

This is all madness.

I saw the tensions rise between BA and J.n.c a little while ago, when Dajjan shared some pretty vivid messages between him and James, and both continued to argue on the Network tab in plain view.
A week of so later, Elite begun attacking LoP, which is where it got confusing for me.
As I was aware, BA, Fate & Elite was working with another to help LoP against the growing presence of UF in their oceans, so what turned Elite onto LoP? Was it Dajjan and James argument that made James loose respect/loyalty to BA? Did Elite just see LoP as weak and easy targets and decided to take the opportunity? was it provoked? Was this the plans of Elite and UF all a long? I do not know, I can only speculate, these things need to be answered tho i feel James if you are still reading the external forums.

If James saw it as an opportunity, In a way i can understand that, I have heard LoP was a mess and the agreement between Elite and LoP was just an NAP and would be easy targets. But i bolderd understand, because this does not mean this is acceptable. Communication should have been re-established if Elite was un-happy with how things where going, not to turn on friends because they are struggling, but i guess that can be put down to the "leadership age" argument again.

BA & Fate then took in the LoP's most active and committed players, to try and survive the little flair that LoP had left, and that's when it all got messy. These players where not refugees, sure they was under attack (some of them) but by a trusted friend and ally, so that is pretty mad.

Then the MM by James to his alliance was the biggest shock, especially to me personally. He was always part of our little coalition of leadership, consisting of myself, Steve and Scully as well, and surely not much could have changed. If there was issues, I would have thought it would have been resolved diplomatically, between friends.

and as for the new discussion about the relations between UoW and BA, I find it interesting that EVERYONE in either BA/UoW will tell you things are solid, maybe not as close as BA & Fate as late but have been the closest allies since the beginning. This is because of the closeness of the leadership, first Joana - Amethys, then Lefty - Amethys, then it was Lefty - me and now I know that there is another who has taken up the mantel at UoW.

DeletedUser

Now rank 100 :supermad:

James you Lie..... Fate, B.A, and other will win the war, James never stab your ally's end of lesson.... James any last requests be4 they will kill/conquer you...???? you have gone power mad/crazy.. :mad::mad::mad:

Nor dread nor hope attend
A dying animal;
A man awaits his end
Dreading and hoping all;
Many times he died,
Many times rose again.
A great man in his pride
Confronting murderous men
Casts derision upon
Supersession of breath;
He knows death to the bone
Man has created death.

J.n.c 93 today at 3:06 PM
I don't know why man created, JnC back stabbing people..??? and you even invited L.B to the allaince whats is going on with you..??? not only that, now you got pacts with K.E/K.A/BLA/U.F/ nap with WoA..???? James you say B.A can't fight one on one, and yet you where teaming up with U.F to take down B.A can't you add up..??? mine little 17 year old lads, who destroys the allainces you create, Look what happen in Mu you say it was to slow and you know the speed, N.I give you chances, you disobeyed them, you are no leader, The Elite will do down hill from there, all you seemed to say I'm doing this for the allaince did you ask the members..????? no you never..... UoW and B.A never back stab anyone, but you did it with fate your long service ally...... you turn your back on them because of U.F.... or LoP....???? really that makes no difference....

To answer that because I will get a quicker reply in mail than on the forum...

For one I didn't invite L.B to the alliance, Rygarr did, so you got that wrong didn't you. BA can't fight one on one so we're making the odds even by teaming up with UF to fight Fate as well. So that's 2 on 2, so I guess that's fair? Is it not?

Did I ask the members? Erm I'm pretty sure I spoke with the other leaders about it and when we was in discussion, many members spoke with me about the truce with UF and even welcomed UF when we shared a tab with them.

And actually your wrong again.. B.A doesn't back stab anyone? Yeah right, just look at previous alliances such as The spartans. BA had a pact with them but once they saw them weakened, they went to war with them, BA is hypocritical and will backstab there allies once they finish of there enemies and you know that's true, you can't deny it.

We turnt our back mainly because of LoP, BA and Fate was taking in there members KNOWING we were attacking them but they wanted them for UF. So they took them in and now they are refugees running and seeking protection, you know that as well. Everything you just said has made your whole god damn situation worse.

What does Mu have to do with Eta? Nothing I'm afraid, Mu was a mistake. It was a crap world anyway... Speed to slow and boring. But yeah nothing to do with Eta.

So Stuart... Everything you said on the forum and on your new alliance profilfe PROVES that you do actually hate me even though you said it was only on Mu. It PROVES even more that you were a spy for BA. And it PROVES that you're a child.

Anyway, this is my last mail to you, you can reply or not but I won't reply after that. Goodbye, have fun, good luck!

James

James and your point is :pro:

DeletedUser7784

guy98 - Logs in Ocassionally
just shows how inaccurate your theory is
Ask anyone, im on everyday and all the time, on the forums and in game,

DeletedUser

And actually your wrong again.. B.A doesn't back stab anyone? Yeah right, just look at previous alliances such as The spartans. BA had a pact with them but once they saw them weakened, they went to war with them, BA is hypocritical and will backstab there allies once they finish of there enemies and you know that's true, you can't deny it.

I don't know if BA has back stabbed anyone but i do know a bit more than JNC or you Stuart about the war against "The Spartans".

According to what i have been reading in the LoP internal forums, here in the external forums and a part on TS internal forums it seemed that LoP and TS were allies, LoP and BA were also allies while on the other hand BA and TS only had a NAP together.

TS entered the war thinking that BA would stay out of it cause of their NAP and disregarded the fact that BA and LoP were allies.

If this is called back stabbing then we all are using this word in the wrong context.

DeletedUser

yeah, Tommy, you missed one important factor when you wrote down your possibilities :)

Its obvious for everyone that is not ignorant what and how BA is winning, sure they have some good players, but they were really sneaky since i can remember, often turning the facts in their favour, using any opportunities to grow stronger and expand. never really cared about naps/allies unless the allies got too big.

that is a good strategy, but i personally believe in honour and honesty, thats one of the reasons the alliance i helped creating is named Knights.

about James, as i said earlier, he made some poor judgements in the past, bad behaviour etc etc, but at the end of the day he stepped up, made things interesting.

I had some brainstorming sessions with people and this scenario was pretty much invented weeks ago, but i never thought it would come true, so it was a great suprise.

I can tell you all that James didnt lie to any of you, the deal with UF happened last minute as this was required for The elite, KE and UF to stand a chance, i always knew UF leaders are smart even when they were trying to take me down. James never planned this as far as i know.

basicly we looked at our options and it was either everyone against KE as always + everyone against UF. in reality The elite would have to take down UF, which would take months, in the meantime BA, Fate,DFE and UoW would be covering most of the world.

who would you all fight then? take inacives and small alliances?
get real guys, someone would have to go down, and it wouldnt be the "great" BA, or their amazing friends fate, UoW and DFE would be too far, so basicly it would be the elite.

the usual reason would be : their leader is childish, they did this, they did that bla bla bla, the usual excuse to turn your back on the ally.

so lets save ourselves all the morality talks, "The elite backstabbed us".... BULL!

lets just see where this war goes, at least something realy interesting happened, not the usual crap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.