Top 12 Alliances Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3569

Got to have someone on the opposing team speak right?

@Tommy My guess for The Elites Attack on LoP was that of expansion, they needed to expand somewhere, and the war torn area had the most to offer, along with extra bp
About leadership, when ppl leave, things change, and leaders may not like the replacement. Its just one of those things, some ppl don't get along, and James probably just didn't get along with some of them as much as you and Lefty, or others.

@AceofHearts I hate UF for Personnal Reasons? Is it because were ur next door neighbor that constantly bothers you with the super loud parties.??:p

@ Sir. Badger, Nice to see a new face around the forums:D

@Guy98, even i can vouch for your activness. Ur very active,

@Lord Stuart, Make ur messages more to the point, don't want to read so much

@Endri, About the spartans, thats a difficult situation you explained, seems like the ally to both sides would either have to break their alliance with someone, or try and stay out of it the best they can, but its not very likely it would work

Leaders lead countries
Generals lead armies
Armies are lead by the people
The people are led by the resources
The resources are lead by the land

Every leader has his own strategy, whether he is good at diplomacy and peace, or good at aggresion and slaughter, or defending the land that is respecctfully his, we all lead differently.Not all leaders agree. 1 alliance can not conquer the world by themselves. They need allies with redeeming qualities, that will help them in a war.And if an alliance is weak, it calls on its allies to help them.Backstabbing is not a nice thing to do, no matter who it is, whether an ally, or only a neighbor,

DeletedUser

Lefty needs you and your alliance far more than you need them-

The best targets and quickest path to increased UoW power is taking BA cities. Its obvious to everyone who looks at the map.

Enjoy the eventual L2G backstab if UoW doesnt snap out of the spell BA has cast upon it.

BTW to all who read the forums BA'S power is an illusion! :

Hey stupid, what I haven't figured out yet.. is why since war has been declared, have you done nothing but post on the external forums, and I havent had a single city even actually put into real danger by you or your team? What is all this talk of spells and illusions? Dude do you still think your back on world of warcraft as the little gnome mage??

You are terrible.

Here I have an "illusion" for you to look at.. don't get too confused, it's quite tricky...

Alliance / Overall points / Offense points/ Defense points

BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A./ 13,869,258 / 10,523,469 / 3,345,789
The Black Legion Army / 2,574,869 / 1,752,467 / 822,402

But don't be too upset though, I mean these numbers are only an "illusion"

Just like these ones:

leftytwoguns - Kill ranking: 1. 749,243 points
Abaddon the Despoiler - Kill ranking: 49. 241,870 points

Cities gained in the last day:

BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. - 11
The Black Legion Army - 2

Any more "illusions" you want me to conjure up abbadon of the shire?

DeletedUser

Imperial Jag. I don't know if you've seen a map recently, but UoW and UF are on opposite sides of the map.

Tommy, we've all been trying to pick up the pieces, ;) You know what I mean.

DeletedUser

lets just see where this war goes, at least something realy interesting happened, not the usual crap :)

AMBER! Has anyone even mentioned your alliance in this thread yet? I don't recall it being mentioned.. whats that mean to you? To me it says that when discussing this whole world war thing.. you arent even worth mentioning..you will be a side project one day, maybe I'll get Lefty2gunstrainees to colonize some islands near you and take you out, lol...

And did you mean that DFE is too far from black armada?? I share islands with them, genius.. The Elite is the longest distance from me out of any that you mentioned, therefore, your logic does not stand.

Something interesting that is going to happen is I just decided to break up with you. You can't be my grepolis girlfirend any longer. I am passing you to james. Have fun together. It was fun while it lasted.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Okay, well another long reply... Though my point will be twisted as it already is.

@Ace... Why would I "backstab" UoW? I'm getting fed up of that world as it's BS. The Elite has no fronts against UoW neither does UF so there's no point in any fighting. I don't see what your problem is little boy? But how long till BA turns on UoW, that's the REAL question? Yes you and BA maybe the closest of allies but NO pact lasts forever so you will go against each other eventually whether you like it or not as this is a war game so no alliance lasts forever. And how would Eta be controlled by me if UoW wasn't here? You are making no sense whatsoever and just making up a load of crap to make me look bad. Shut up and just play the game... You all of a sudden have a problem with me because of BA does, if they didn't have a problem then you wouldn't so hush.

@Tommy, well I explain my point and my side of the story to you. But as I said a lot of crap gets twisted by our enemies as always. Anyway good luck to you mate.

@Endri... Maybe your wrong, maybe your right? But that's strange, I'm sure Scullionus in the other thread said BA had no alliance with TS? Wow. Anyway, as I said in the other thread, I have members who are former spartan members and they know the situation and they said BA backstabbed them.

Anyway can people please have something better to do than go on the forums, stir up trouble, say a load of crap and gain attention? I'm getting sick of saying we "Backstabbed" Just get on with the war and fight it instead of mouthing off all the time, it gets boring.

But yeah I agree with Adam, everything he said is completely right. If you don't like it, tough! And erm thanks lefty? :S

DeletedUser

Okay, well another long reply... Though my point will be twisted as it already is.

Anyway can people please have something better to do than go on the forums, stir up trouble, say a load of crap and gain attention? I'm getting sick of saying we "Backstabbed" Just get on with the war and fight it instead of mouthing off all the time, it gets boring.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

Total posts : 954

Hypocrite, hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa. Made my day.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Look at the total posts I have made in the last couple weeks or even last month... You'll find I haven't made that much but whatever you say Dajjan.

DeletedUser

Look at the total posts I have made in the last couple weeks or even last month... You'll find I haven't made that much but whatever you say Dajjan.

Only because of the verbal beating that ensued a few months ago, not to mention your alliance as well as everyone else in attendance was starting to realize how terrible of a leader you were. Pot calling the kettle black my little dictator. ;)

Total posts : 955 <-- How do you even reach that number, you've played what... 6 months?

DeletedUser

@Ace... Why would I "backstab" UoW? I'm getting fed up of that world as it's BS. The Elite has no fronts against UoW neither does UF so there's no point in any fighting. I don't see what your problem is little boy? But how long till BA turns on UoW, that's the REAL question? Yes you and BA maybe the closest of allies but NO pact lasts forever so you will go against each other eventually whether you like it or not as this is a war game so no alliance lasts forever. And how would Eta be controlled by me if UoW wasn't here? You are making no sense whatsoever and just making up a load of crap to make me look bad. Shut up and just play the game... You all of a sudden have a problem with me because of BA does, if they didn't have a problem then you wouldn't so hush.

I'll be honest with you, Ididn't care much for BA until about a week ago when I was in trouble, but that's another story. Obviously you can't read, I WAS making that up, it's called a story, that one was one without BA and UoW. Also, who the hell are you to tell me to shut up? No one, not Lefty, not TK, NO ONE tells me to shut up. JNC if you're tired of the word, then quit and don't ruin it for your alliance mates. You picked this fight, you deleted me and my alliance, and I will be taking one of your cities, even if I have to conquer through 4 or 5 oceans. You can count on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AMBER! Has anyone even mentioned your alliance in this thread yet? I don't recall it being mentioned.. whats that mean to you? To me it says that when discussing this whole world war thing.. you arent even worth mentioning..you will be a side project one day, maybe I'll get Lefty2gunstrainees to colonize some islands near you and take you out, lol...
you havent figured much out yet, havent you? we'll wait...
tip: read what i wrote once again, with understanding this time...

And did you mean that DFE is too far from black armada?? I share islands with them, genius.. The Elite is the longest distance from me out of any that you mentioned, therefore, your logic does not stand.
i didnt really do any research, just wrote a made up story of what COULD happen, there might be holes in it so what? i bet brighter people got the point...

Something interesting that is going to happen is I just decided to break up with you. You can't be my grepolis girlfirend any longer. I am passing you to james. Have fun together. It was fun while it lasted.
wow...
why do you even bother with this again, it was not funny months ago, its not funny now,
I guess your prison guard education is not enough to come up with something new....

DeletedUser

@Endri... Maybe your wrong, maybe your right? But that's strange, I'm sure Scullionus in the other thread said BA had no alliance with TS? Wow. Anyway, as I said in the other thread, I have members who are former spartan members and they know the situation and they said BA backstabbed them.

1) BA and TS had a NAP. How do i know ? Easy i was in TS also in LoP and i personally asked daizan which at the time was BA leader and according to all three resources BA and TS only had a NAP so Scullionus isn't wrong about the fact that BA and TS weren't allies while BA and LoP were allies.

You personally who would have helped an Ally or an NAP ?

2) Your ex-TS members think that they were backstabbed cause TS leaders especially Yslee2 made then think that BA and AoZ would join the fight against LoP and help TS.

3) I just noticed that your members say that BA bacstabbed TS while they only had an NAP, this brings me some memories...ow yeah LoP and EL had a NAP too but according to you, your members and allies breaking a NAP without even telling the other alliance isn't backstabbing but isn't this contradiction with your members saying that BA backstabbed TS cause they too only had a NAP....

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I'll be honest with you, Ididn't care much for BA until about a week ago when I was in trouble, but that's another story. Obviously you can't read, I WAS making that up, it's called a story, that one was one without BA and UoW. Also, who the hell are you to tell me to shut up? No one, not Lefty, not TK, NO ONE tells me to shut up. JNC if you're tired of the word, then quit and don't ruin it for your alliance mates. You picked this fight, you deleted me and my alliance, and I will be taking one of your cities, even if I have to conquer through 4 or 5 oceans. You can count on it.

WOAH!

I deleted you and your alliance? LOL! Now that's a terrible lie... I even got the report to prove that the pact was dropped by UoW, not us. As I said before, I have no problem with UoW or you.

I highly doubt you conquering my cities but hey, Go for it, it will be a long process but I'll wait for you. :p

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
1) BA and TS had a NAP. How do i know ? Easy i was in TS also in LoP and i personally asked daizan which at the time was BA leader and according to all three resources BA and TS only had a NAP so Scullionus isn't wrong about the fact that BA and TS weren't allies while BA and LoP were allies.

You personally who would have helped an Ally or an NAP ?

2) Your ex-TS members think that they were backstabbed cause TS leaders especially Yslee2 made then think that BA and AoZ would join the fight against LoP and help TS.

3) I just noticed that your members say that BA bacstabbed TS while they only had an NAP, this brings me some memories...ow yeah LoP and EL had a NAP too but according to you, your members and allies breaking a NAP without even telling the other alliance isn't backstabbing but isn't this contradiction with your members saying that BA backstabbed TS cause they too only had a NAP....

I'm sure Scully said they had an alliance? Oh well..

The past is the past to me, I am just saying what some of my former TS members think, they think they was backstabbed by BA but hey let them think what they want, many people have different sides to the story. But at the end of the day BA still destroyed them while they were weak, similar to LoP with us.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
The alliance Union of Warlords has dissolved the pact
The pact between The Elite and Union of Warlords has been dissolved by Union of Warlords.

Show all pacts.

Gee, looks like I still have that report. Maybe you should of checked your reports and see who actually dissolved the pacts before you accuse me off dissolving it. Perhaps it was TRrs.

DeletedUser

I'm sure Scully said they had an alliance? Oh well..

The past is the past to me, I am just saying what some of my former TS members think, they think they was backstabbed by BA but hey let them think what they want, many people have different sides to the story. But at the end of the day BA still destroyed them while they were weak, similar to LoP with us.

Hahahaaaaa, then quit bringing up things you don't even understand. Then, when proven wrong, backtrack and make it dismissive. Think before you type anything on your sticky little keyboard. Just delete your account already, the amusing part of this ignorance has decidedly been put to rest, now you're just annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.