Make 1 CoA and Get 20+ reps

DeletedUser5061

Those of you play the Xi server know that my alliance Project Venom is competing with Nemesis and they seem to better us at everything, even our coat of arms looks lame in comparison to theirs..

Our CoA that looks like a vintage top you would by from charity shop:
10ciwwg.png

Our Evil Nemesis's cool I used to bully people at school CoA :(
image.php

Please help us beat this group of evil antagonists on one front at least by making us a CoA better than theirs.

The CoA must be no bigger than 240x170 and the text should be in like warning yellow or toxic grean.
Here snake pictures you can use if you feel you can work with them...

http://i53.tinypic.com/2q9grp2.jpg
http://www.footballpictures.net/data/media/30/Inter_Snake.jpg
http://media.smashingmagazine.com/cdn_smash/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/animal-photography-snake.jpg

I also like the snake used in this
ProjectVenumSignature.png

But you would have to ask dominotx711 for the original source.

Like the title says I will get my alliance mates to log in and give you +rep if we decide to use your CoA.

Ps. you can make it seethrough with .gif if you want like this one:
29uzqiq.gif

but it doesn't work with .png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I made a sig some time ago for pythagorus (in project venom)

Do you want something like that?

This was it:

Is that about what your looking for? (snake, color, font etc.) Than i can make something like that.

DeletedUser5061

I made a sig some time ago for pythagorus (in project venom)

Do you want something like that?

This was it:

Is that about what your looking for? (snake, color, font etc.) Than i can make something like that.

Something much more dark and scary looking, so we can scare of the noobs who judge the book by the cover.

@Osl112 The CoA thurns up with a blackground once uploaded on to the profile. You can't make it seethrough with .PNG for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

None of these are great. Osl's is decent.

Lol, his is kind of simple, mine was just to figure out what he was looking for (i have a real good idea now by the way) ddodd1's is not too bad, only the text needs to be way more clear, and not put over the snakes head+other color, and the snake needs to be more clear i think

DeletedUser

Imo, the text and background of dodd's is horrible.
Yours is a sig so it doesn't fit the bill, but I can see that yours can eventually be adapted into a decent CoA...

Yours is a bit simple with not too many effects. Plus the text is not great.

I am not the best graphic artist, and I don't do anything on these forums, but it doesn't really take a genius to sort the good from the average. :)

Keep it up, Jelmer. I use a CoA you made for me on my account in Delta. It is cool. :p

DeletedUser5061

I was just goofin 'round while waiting for stuff to build... I am soooo not an artist but it sounded like something fun to work on.

Thanks mate your one is the bast one so far. We will wait to see what others come up with before pick one.

I can't see ddodd01's example.

DeletedUser

Thanks I am no pro though, just a noob with PShop.

Also got this

DeletedUser

Fonts, colours can be changed too if you like the look of something.

DeletedUser

the new one is better i say. though both are Pretty sweet if u ask me

DeletedUser

am i the only person getting the "domain unregistered" message with a frog in an iceblock instead of the actual images?