Make 1 CoA and Get 20+ reps

DeletedUser

it seems to be only images uploaded via imageshack that i can't see, tinypic etc is fine :(

DeletedUser

especially for you ;)
wtai9t.gif

DeletedUser

SO daizan are you gonna pick one? :D

*winks and whispers, 'the one Skullyhoofd made is pretty good'*

DeletedUser

The chosen one's is the best one here, but it is only decent compared to other artists on the forum.

I like the one that Venom already has ingame.

DeletedUser

The chosen one's is the best one here, but it is only decent compared to other artists on the forum.

That is your opinion ;)

However i love his text.

DeletedUser5061

SO daizan are you gonna pick one? :D

*winks and whispers, 'the one Skullyhoofd made is pretty good'*

I am waiting to see what people like jelmer w, opti and others come up with. I don't think lawpaok is too happy with us after SOTM stunt so I guess he won't be making it for us.

Are you talking about this?

image.php

yeah I like it too but it doesn't really scare away the noobs not very deadly looking that one, It's more like going "Hi, I am snake you're a camera, I have always admired you from far but I think it's high time we get know each other"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am waiting to see what people like jelmer w, opti and others come up with. I don't think lawpaok is too happy with us after SOTM stunt so I guess he won't be making it for us.

LoL dude,I don't have anything against you nor Project Venom...
It's just that I don't do CoA's anymore...

DeletedUser

I am waiting to see what people like jelmer w, opti and others come up with. QUOTE]

I'm being famous:p:p:p

I tried one earlier, but couldn't find a render that I wanted.. But i'll see if i can try it again.

I tried something:

Hope you like it! (I love the render myself;) That is why i chose it)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

More of the same design slightly altered.

Jelmer I was after a render like that! Where'd you get it?

DeletedUser

-Look at google and than 'snake attack' you will get one with a snake, you see his head and body. I cut of the rest of the body and background, made it the color it has now, and thats it;)

-He's looking for an CoA, not an avatar;)

DeletedUser5061

I changed it to your one will leave it open for another day before I ask for this to be closed. I will just send you resources in game I think you would llike that better than the carbon footprint rating. Outterglow FTW!