P&P EOW...At it Again!

DeletedUser

BDI please reconsider......
for your own good!!!

I think he is referring to when he was a leader! In his old alliance not in BDI!
It takes a lot to be a leader in BDI! Im telling you this by experience! lol! :)

DeletedUser12077

Im a leader myself and i always check messages first then organise forums after that i farm.If im under attack or conquering i get that sorted then move onto messages ,forums and then farming.

I'd like to point out, as 2nd in command of BDI, he's not a leader of our alliance in any sense, and the fact that he's claiming to be on the forums is going to lead to disciplinary action.

DeletedUser

I'd like to point out, as 2nd in command of BDI, he's not a leader of our alliance in any sense, and the fact that he's claiming to be on the forums is going to lead to disciplinary action.

Im a leader on beta even ask JTin46, if you dont believe me.

DeletedUser

wm802:

LOL !!!!!!!
someone made you a leader?
this group is destined for great things.......

it's not about simply "checking mails"
it's about considering the consequences of several different choices and consulting with your alliance council before acting in an impetuous manner
this is how a responsible and experience alliance leader handles business.
do i really have to tell you this????
take notes......

Ive been a leader for ages grepostat the alliance name in my sig.Tbh im the most active leader and we lead like in categories.

DeletedUser

omg, you guys are still arguing who did what, who cares. hey still, i read a post of yours above, and to be honest, i did not know any of that happened. truth or not it would been nice if i was savy to all this, either way its all history anyhow. i dont even know what the score is or even if there is a factual one. its clear who has done what this far. i felt like a sheep the other day when i switched to another alliance, and knew noone, i was baffled at myself. i have no idea who im fighting with anymore. but none the less have been glad to see alot of action from both sides. i myself have lost to cities to eow and have gained a few myself. its been fun, suprised the forums did not slow down, there is 50 pages of the same stuff being said over and over. i think we all should see now who fights, and i mean individuals that have clashed constantly over the last few weeks. i just say good job to all those who have been participating in the war, on both sides. its been fun, so lets turn this into a more possitive fighting instead of the negativity that goes back and forth. its sickening after awhile.

so good job to SAPTGORECONSTRUCTIONTHINGY and good job EOW

and op for your comment to WM for being a leader, come on man, i talk to a way more mature op.ivy via PM.

DeletedUser

War update(looks to be one of the last ones)
EOW: 74
TGO: 33

EOW took a lot of inactives.
They haven't managed to take many cities from active members.

If they want a real fight with an experienced player please look me up in OC83;)
I have taken 1 EOW city but he was surrounded by us so it wasn't really hard to do it.
I'm still looking for a real fight.

DeletedUser

omg, you guys are still arguing who did what, who cares. hey still, i read a post of yours above, and to be honest, i did not know any of that happened. truth or not it would been nice if i was savy to all this, either way its all history anyhow. i dont even know what the score is or even if there is a factual one. its clear who has done what this far. i felt like a sheep the other day when i switched to another alliance, and knew noone, i was baffled at myself. i have no idea who im fighting with anymore. but none the less have been glad to see alot of action from both sides. i myself have lost to cities to eow and have gained a few myself. its been fun, suprised the forums did not slow down, there is 50 pages of the same stuff being said over and over. i think we all should see now who fights, and i mean individuals that have clashed constantly over the last few weeks. i just say good job to all those who have been participating in the war, on both sides. its been fun, so lets turn this into a more possitive fighting instead of the negativity that goes back and forth. its sickening after awhile.

so good job to SAPTGORECONSTRUCTIONTHINGY and good job EOW

and op for your comment to WM for being a leader, come on man, i talk to a way more mature op.ivy via PM.

I told you to be quiet you snake. I know, and more imporantly for ocean 42 THE MAP OF ALL ENDING, knows, what you have been up to.

You and Orthia are in league. You will both suffer for it.

And what cities have you taken from us? Right from the start we always saud CATO got no help from us. We kicked him when we investigated.
You have NOTHING.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/player/137005/colonizations

You feed off carrion. And you betrayed your former Brothers in MAP And Im going to get you boy.

DeletedUser

If they want a real fight with an experienced player please look me up in OC83;)
I have taken 1 EOW city but he was surrounded by us so it wasn't really hard to do it.
Bollox to that.
I'l make sure you lose some cities soon.

DeletedUser

This is literally the stupidest argument that I have ever heard.

IDYMarine wasn't active? irjene wasn't active? ripshaft wasn't active?

Even if all 77 cities were inactives, why do you guys have some many inactives in the same area?

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ripshaft's cities were mentioned above. He was not in favour of fighting EOW as he was not long after helping them fight Orthia (I guess that was forgotten), not to mention most of his cities are surrounded by EOW. The poor guy has never stood a chance and as a personal friend I know none more loyal. But I guess he's an easy target.

DeletedUser

Ripshaft's cities were mentioned above. He was not in favour of fighting EOW as he was not long after helping them fight Orthia (I guess that was forgotten), not to mention most of his cities are surrounded by EOW. The poor guy has never stood a chance and as a personal friend I know none more loyal. But I guess he's an easy target.

ripshaft, robertallen, IDYMarine et al are ruining this game. They only go for inactives. There's no fighting anymore. Grepolis should do away with the ghost city option and they should deactivate any account after two weeks of not logging in. Then everyone would be forced to fight.
This game is starting to stagnate.

DeletedUser

im to busy defending you guys, how is that not fighting, when i get my chance to attack back i will take it, and inactives are a great way to make up for cities lost, to not take advantage of that would not be wise. so as far as saying ruining the game...lol thats funny. you are not even near me to fight me, whats you beef? i read your other post about telling me to stay quiet, what are you talking about are you delusional. im not in leauge with orthia, and i never backstabbed MAP, you losing it buddy, i dont even know why you make contriversy with me, i can care less what you do, im playin this game for ME to have fun, work with people who are fun to work with not bother with all this slandering, but i understand that, that is the game you play. so have fun.

so if you will excuse me i have another inactive to take over to better myself for the fight i have with EOW.....corection, my fight with xeye, who is putting up one hell of one. and daddyspoon too. and beileve me when i say i will show a fight to those who fight me, and stillsetanta, your not even around me so continue bashing me and recruiting your pawns to attack me, which i talk to via PM and they are some good people, we dont care that were fighting each other, were having fun with it. this blah blah blah give people a bad name stuff is actually what is ruining the game. im here to have fun and the day i stop having fun is the day i dont log on anymore. and then simply all this is obsolete:)

lets be friends still, we could have alot of fun. we can still war in game, but hey being nice to each other is really not that hard, then if ya get to know me then you can actually make an opinion about me. the way it should work anyways...:)