P&P EOW...At it Again!

DeletedUser

It split. It split because the former SAP members thought they could win a war with EOW. Gemini was tainted by their inability to fight. So it is gone.

And now they mailing, asking for the war to end, will begin.

DeletedUser

It split. It split because the former SAP members thought they could win a war with EOW. Gemini was tainted by their inability to fight. So it is gone.

Thats lies there just swapping members about and something went wrong so TGO got disanded by accident.

DeletedUser

Thats lies there just swapping members about and something went wrong so TGO got disanded by accident.
I know more about it then you do.

Look where your former leaders are. Gemini were beaten.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12762

Everything will become clear when we want it to. Everything else is just speculation.

DeletedUser

whoa whoa whoa, relly take it easy, thats slandering for no good reason and you know it. inability to fight? really is this what i am hearing, still i hold a level of respect for you and its dropping after every post like this.

DeletedUser

Everything will become clear when we want it to. Everything else is just speculation.

Im not speculating. I have mails from your former leaders.

IDYMarine. After your attempted manouvering and blatent lying to MAP lately to try and save yourself you should just be quiet.

DeletedUser

By Stillsetanta

I hope all your allies and prospective allies look at this and see what a bunch of farmvillers you lot are.
You're a useless alliance. USELESS.

Well, I hope all of EOW's allies look at the reason for this war and recognize that EOW started a war with their longtime allies over a refugee or two.

Stats are one thing and it's clear that EOW has the upperhand, but the depths that some of EOW will sink to for their own pride should tell everyone that they are never to be trusted. It's only a matter of time before the SAP/EOW betrayal repeats itself with another one of their so called "allies".

DeletedUser12762

Still, mate, you are a goose. I'm going to get you a bucket, to take care of all the crap that is spewing from your mouth. Seriously this is the last time i even dignify this thread with my attention. You have just brought it down to a sh*t slinging match.... Have fun talking to yourself.... anyone else from my alliance should do the same. Let them talk sh*t to eachother. We have better things to do

DeletedUser

Well, I hope all of EOW's allies look at the reason for this war and recognize that EOW started a war with their longtime allies over a refugee or two.

Stats are one thing and it's clear that EOW has the upperhand, but the depths that some of EOW will sink to for their own pride should tell everyone that they are never to be trusted. It's only a matter of time before the SAP/EOW betrayal repeats itself with another one of their so called "allies".

this is such nonsense....
there are always two sides to a story, and someone is always going to be upset when there is a disagreement.
seems to me that EOW handled this little disagreement the mature way and TGO (R.I.P.) were the ones sinking low, coming here to drag EOW's name in the mud (see sethius' initial post) in an attempt to make up everyone elses mind about EOW
and they are still doing it.

groups go to war ALL THE TIME!!!!
(it's kind of the point of this game, if you didn't know)
you can't go through this entire game without pissing someone off, it's impossible.
and this could have been stopped by TGO leadership if they wanted to, they chose not go that route.....so you have a war. simple.

so why not just go to war and fight?
someone does something you don't like, fight them....don't whine about it endlessly.

the ones coming here to call the other side "dirty rotten whatevers" are the sad ones in my eyes.

DeletedUser

Still, mate, you are a goose. I'm going to get you a bucket, to take care of all the crap that is spewing from your mouth. Seriously this is the last time i even dignify this thread with my attention. You have just brought it down to a sh*t slinging match.... Have fun talking to yourself.... anyone else from my alliance should do the same. Let them talk sh*t to eachother. We have better things to do
Ah cry me a river.

DeletedUser

By Stillsetanta

EOW , our ally MAP and others were engaged in a war with Orthia. That is where our attention was. TGO had issue with 2 of our members. Our attention was focused on fighting Orthia so responding to mails from TGO on days where there was Op's to be organised wasnt our highest priority. Next thing we know TGO have conquered 5 of our cities. OK TGO had a point about CATO, we kicked him soon after. But TGO should have held off and waited for our answer when WE were ready to give one. But they were arrogent and didnt want to respect an ally. They couldnt empathise that we were in a war, a very big war, and MAY need some time to check things out.
They thought they could to what they wanted. We dont care about CATO. We cared that TGO attacked and took 5 EOW cities, no matter who they belonged to.
We responded the way we always respond.
Now TGO is gone. Castor is back renamed as reconstruction. SAP is Stratos.
And there's members in both those alliances that are not going to get off the hook.
I took one from ripshaft today.

NOW, I think I'll switch my attention to those TGO/Castor/Reconstruction members receiving aid from Orthia. Its not Orthia as an alliance. Just some of their members. Big mistake by all individuals involved.
Be seeing you soon.

DeletedUser

EOW , our ally MAP and others were engaged in a war with Orthia. That is where our attention was. TGO had issue with 2 of our members. Our attention was focused on fighting Orthia so responding to mails from TGO on days where there was Op's to be organised wasnt our highest priority. Next thing we know TGO have conquered 5 of our cities. OK TGO had a point about CATO, we kicked him soon after. But TGO should have held off and waited for our answer when WE were ready to give one. But they were arrogent and didnt want to respect an ally. They couldnt empathise that we were in a war, a very big war, and MAY need some time to check things out.
They thought they could to what they wanted. We dont care about CATO. We cared that TGO attacked and took 5 EOW cities, no matter who they belonged to.
And there's members in both those alliances that are not going to get off the hook.

NOW, I think I'll switch my attention to those TGO/Castor/Reconstruction members receiving aid from Orthia. Its not Orthia as an alliance. Just some of their members. Big mistake by all individuals involved.
Be seeing you soon.

War is over mate, its tea time now

DeletedUser

Be seeing you soon.

Im a leader myself and i always check messages first then organise forums after that i farm.If im under attack or conquering i get that sorted then move onto messages ,forums and then farming.

DeletedUser

Referring to what you had to say Still, I was a member of SAP when all the turmoil broke out. Many of the members were in disbelief that you wanted to wage war with them over a couple of players who had picked a fight with SAP and then ran like cowards. I don't know if you were all fully aware that those refugees were warned repeatedly to terminate their agressive actions or face consequences. As the story goes, they persisted and the rest is history.

Also, from what I hear SAP hasn't even really gone on the offensive in this fight because of the fellowship that has existed for so long between SAP and EOW.

BTW, Éire go Brách Mo Chara

DeletedUser

wm802:
Im a leader myself and i always check messages first then organise forums after that i farm.If im under attack or conquering i get that sorted then move onto messages ,forums and then farming.

LOL !!!!!!!
someone made you a leader?
this group is destined for great things.......

it's not about simply "checking mails"
it's about considering the consequences of several different choices and consulting with your alliance council before acting in an impetuous manner
this is how a responsible and experience alliance leader handles business.
do i really have to tell you this????
take notes......