Rebecca Black: The Female Justin Bieber

DeletedUser

Yes, the female Justin Bieber has arrived into the music industry. Her name is Rebecca Black and she is a 13 year old from some place in the states.

Recently, she has released a deep, heartfelt song about a day called Friday. Take a listen. You won't be dissappointed.

What do you think. I, for one, love the lyrics. They are just so... well inventive for a song called Friday.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
We-we-we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes after...wards
I don’t want this weekend to end

Not only that, but the critics love her. Simon Cowell said that he "would like to meet her" and that he "likes her". The video is also projected to become one of the most watched on youtube.

Well, so that leaves it all to you. Worthy of celebrity status or not. I mean, the one song she has is well, awesome and Justin Bieber is a load of rubbish so why not Rebecca Black?

rebecca-black_590x393.jpg

/Discuss & Debate & Don't Move This Eclipse ;)

DeletedUser

This was so last Friday :p
Today is Tuesday
Yesterday was Monday
And tomorrow is Wed..Wednesday.
But you missed Friday.
That was 4 days ago.
Partyin', Partyin', Yeah!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok i watched the video, surely this is just some kinda joke to make fun of pre-teen singers? lol

DeletedUser

I truly feel deeply sorry for her. Why you may ask? Well, she has been grabbed by a greedy record label who's only aim is to make a quick buck and Rebecca will have to pay the price of riducle, abuse and most likely having her potential music career ruined. I am more than angry at her parents as they must just want to make the next Justin Beiber and become dirty rich. She is thirteen and cannot make any important choices for herself nevermind the descisions a musical career requires. Shame on the people who are manipulating this poor girl and god is she going to face some bullying - I don't want her to be the next frosties kid.

Before Adam says he is right about me coming back. he is not; i'm just meant to be doing homework. In fact Besty or Ac04 please ban me. :p

DeletedUser

ugh she could be best friends with Justin Bieber

DeletedUser

I actually heard this song a few days ago...

Her song was... Interesting...

Maybe she'll make a song about Saturday next :eek:

DeletedUser

Never let this thread die, saka has posted in it and we must cherish it whilst we can. :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If she could actually sing it wouldn't be so bad but out of curiosity I looked up a version of her singing in what appears to be some kids living room and she sounded like a tone deaf monkey. Well I take that back, I don't want to insult tone deaf monkeys. Beiber may be bad, and though it pains me to say this, yet he has talent. He can sing and sorta dance, this girl has no such apparent talent

DeletedUser6983

on facebook everyone is talking about this. I wasted 3:48 of my life listening to it. Now people are playing it thru the halls at skool just to annoy people.

DeletedUser

Lol, My teacher played it in class just to annoy us, and after the song finished he said he liked it :eek:

DeletedUser

Before watching the vid:
JB's fans don't like, so I suppose it's good.

After Watching the vid:
FrrrEEEAaaaakkkkkkiiiiiiinnnn Aweful! Just like JB
BTW, this comment catches my attention, it says

ROSES ARE RED
VIOLETS ARE BLUE
IF REBECCA BLACK WINS AN AWARD
KAYNE WEST U KNOW WHAT TO DO
:D:D:D
&
"yesterday was thursday, today is friday"
"which seat should i take"
these lyrics are sooo deep, i might break into tears :')
:D:D