New Deal new challenge

DeletedUser

Hello Everybody :) ,

4 months ago i was leaving in Exil.
Synergy disappeared in dust with last sot uae and aoa.
Titanus and Ares as well. Antiochus as well lol

And now what's happen ?

Everybody is now fighting the alliance, no-one wanted to help me to fight.
I created Synergy to fight Phenomen, and everybody was fighting us. After i gave up, everybody decided to fight them :heh:

Ok the War was a challenge,but today the War is a clay pigeons shooting again..

To the Dragons: why dont you balance the world ?:pro:

You are showing your amazing stats, blaming Pheno to go in VM, but now there is no proudness... I understand more the Pheno players leaving in VM, than the sheeps's brains hidden by a dragon's head..

When i look at the map:
VP DJ ML why dont you fight together in O53 ?
POC why dont you join Pheno and conquer south west?
SES X/O i understand you fight Pheno in O65 but why dont you fight the dragons in north?

Phalanx,Stones Cutters, Wake of K, and other Forgotten alliances, do you have a word to say ? dont you Revolt or call your DAD??;)

My post is just to open the debate.

Feel free to debate, or attack me, i am not yet in top 100 defender, Kadja where are you ?

DeletedUser

Yeah that was a waste of time reading. I can't speak for the rest of Dragon Heads but ML never fought SYNERGY. We let you two wear each other down while we expanded our borders at the expense of Phenomen supporters (Xmortis before Phenomen turned on them and TeA). So that's BS.

We play smartly. The leaders of all those alliances which led to SYNERGY did not. They set out to rule the world and do it quickly. They got the world against them and SYNERGY was doomed from the start. By biding our time and letting the old world enemy die (you guys), we managed to turn Phenomen into the new world enemy. Though they did make it easy on us. Turning on one ally at a time and recruiting our refugees.

But see, we played our cards right and now Phenomen will fall just as SYNERGY and all the alliances that made it did in the past. The world is being balanced and Dragon Heads have been one of the big players in the balancing act.

There will be other wars in the future. But the ones you speak of are stupid. PoC, VP, DJ, and ML are Dragon Heads and we would never fight one another as you seem to suggest (well maybe for fun in the future, but never anything serious :p). DH sticks together and our strength is in our unity. Though we are separate alliances run in our own ways, when the call is needed we fight as one.

DeletedUser

Phalanx is currently fighting StoneCutters, we have stuff to say, but we say it ingame with Statistics :p We don't need to broadcast on Forum.

DeletedUser

Phalanx is currently fighting StoneCutters, we have stuff to say, but we say it ingame with Statistics :p We don't need to broadcast on Forum.

The stats of Phalanx vs SC are 18 to 18. SC are already at war with a few other alliances and still against Phalanx, whom just have one war, they still manage to take the same amount of cities off you guys.

Nice statistics to talk about :p

DeletedUser

Yeah TWO StoneCutters joined Phalanx, one more booted for losing cities to Phalanx and one on VM, that's not in your stats, but hey.

Also, Phalanx have been quietly fighting others, we just haven't declared like everyone else has one forum :p

DeletedUser

THE AXE joined AIES or something becuase, you lead badly.

DeletedUser

You would say that, but then you've never been in my alliance. Perhaps you'd like to start another flame war between ladasha and yourself? Or i could save you both the time and effort by copy/pasting your skype conversations, up to you.

DeletedUser

You would say that, but then you've never been in my alliance. Perhaps you'd like to start another flame war between ladasha and yourself? Or i could save you both the time and effort by copy/pasting your skype conversations, up to you.

Do what you want, im just saying what i got told.

DeletedUser

waste of time - that's BS - stupid

egod i could bet easily that you would be the one not to enjoy my post :D either we share Mr egod 's opinion other we tell bs... I understand you dont appreciate my position on DH, but please talk with respect, I post once a trimester.

You are right on many points but i have few precisions:

-Synergy wasn't created to rule the world, but to fight Pheno. Inheritance from previous ennemies wasnt claimed; neither expected, but should have..

-Yourself and myself got a nap for the alliances at the beginning, but one day you send me one message to tell me you broke the NAP to stand with your allyes, eg Pheno.
My word "fight" is perhaps not appropiate, the idea is that DH was behind Pheno during Synergy's times, DH didnt want to help SYN and that now you fight Pheno.

- So it is the proof that, even if this is an "stupid" idea, some betrayals exist. Who could have told 6 months ago that ML would fight Pheno ? Egod didnt you ask Kadjayuni to fight Aliens and your "friend" Yondo ?

Now Phalanx and Stone cutters, while you kill each other, and while DH is killing Pheno with SES 's support, who do i have left ?
X/O attacked by TFL..

All in all, i have DH versus only Pheno, and the world is said to be balanced ?
Look at grepostats the number of inactives in Pheno, my opinion is the world is not balanced, DH won the War and Pheno should accept their defeat, and we redeal the cards...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The part I found stupid was at the end when you suggested wars lol. The rest had some merit I guess.

Okay I actually forgot about the NAP breaking but even after then we did nothing. It was more just a show for Phenomen. When I said alliances that set out to rule the world I was more referring to where SYNERGY came from (AoA/UAE).

Yondo? Friend? We always hated each other haha. UAE and ML had no ties when we went to war. ML did have some ties with AoA but after a few arguments in which Aliens should how much of a tool he was.. we decided backing Phenomen would be the best option. Going to war with AoA and UAE was a joint decision between myself and kad which extended to other allies.

Betrayals do exist, sure. But it happens when you and your allies are distanced. Dragon Heads aim to never be distanced and we have many iner-alliance friends to help keep strong ties.

DeletedUser

No offense here Sapp, but who else are Phalanx fighting?
SC is seven with Phalanx in stats
Who cares about the players who jumped ship?
SC is fighting many alliances
Mostly all around us
I would say we are doing a pretty good job too.

DeletedUser

We have other conflicts, we just don't broadcast everything on forum for attention :)

DeletedUser

hmm i dont get many points to comment on.

Inheritance from previous ennemies wasnt claimed; neither expected, but should have..
X/O attacked by TFL..

well we were fighting kingdom of warriors which synergy took from us, so its only natural we turned to fight synergy it was the same players as KoW. the rest of synergy were way out there

TFL are helping WoK so we dont have a choice to put both in the same boat and expand our number of fronts to fight on.

DeletedUser

TFL are helping WoK so we dont have a choice to put both in the same boat and expand our number of fronts to fight on.

How about we agree to cut the crap. Everyone in those oceans know that your north eastern players have just been dying for an excuse to make war with us. Had no choice? You had plenty of choice. You expect me to believe that your players in O84, the ones who were the FIRST to attack (you know who I'm talking about, army ants, danuth, rand the bull), 2 oceans away from the WotK conflict, felt that much pressure that they had to go ahead and start the war?

This is how it got started. TFL and X were allies, however X thoroughly enjoyed seizing claimed cities with TFL troops in them, or "accidentally" attacking our players. X felt they could encroach upon our territory because of their numbers. TFL broke ties with X because we couldnt be expected to continue to let our "allies" bully us. X players in 84, finally getting their chance to attack, did so, while their leadership used WotK as a scapegoat to declare war. More of X's players in 75 and 74 followed suit. And there you have it.