Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

The BS assault in O65 is pretty lackluster. There are no experienced BS members and the difficult cities we've come into contact with put up no viable threat, just turtled. We lost 1 city to Ioan before we rimmed him but the guy he conquered was inactive so not much we could do there.

Don't worry all the players in 65 that you conquerd so far wore inexperienced players. I see how to alliances are trying to take one city from kronos and you do not succed. Insted he even had time to take a new city :) Why you can't do that but all the other citys you guys took them easy it is simple.
Kronos is an experience player and he always uses the forum and msg. Most of the people who got theyr *** kicked didn't ask for help.
I admin we should had kicked them a long time ago, but we didn't.

So just take your land gains for now, but I do not recomand underestimating us, you can get in to truble :)

DeletedUser15240

moto is correct, BS are a lot better than you think, they defend very well, sniping attacks extremely well, and they are a force to be a reckoned with

DeletedUser

I didn't say BS was bad, I just said the BS members in O65 were inexperienced. And Kronos is an experienced player? I hope not all he does is mass build bireme's (280+ in harbor); and he colonized 3 cities on his main island.

And I don't know of anyone that's tried to take his city. I sent a couple of decoys at it while we were conquering Ioan; but no attack on Kronos has been organized.

DeletedUser

man look at how many BP does he has as a defender. all are from the unit and AA Athen Burns :) And he dosn't mass birems, those are from support :p As i sayed he just got a new city the other days :)
And it is called a a strategic colonization when you have 3 citys on the same island. Becouse he is mostly alone on that ocean with a lot of AA and TU around :)

And btw I just talk with Ioan and he will be back and ready to fight :) I hope he will put up a good one to :)

DeletedUser17104

I actually have a different opinion then my m8s on this. I do not think BS is an MRA and I think you guys are pretty tough.

I was one of the guys who attacked Kronos and sent him into revolt, I also know the other person who put him into revolt and at no time did either of us have any attention of actually trying to conquer him. I do think Kronos will be a tough conquer. I only attacked him becasue the first three targets I had were all banned (2 were BS and 1 was RS - hmm maybe . . . oh never mind) so i got bored and whored some BP.

DeletedUser

Moto it strikes me to be very convenient that all your members in o65 seem to be inexperienced or inactive all but the one who puts up a good fight. It is funny how all these weak players ended up in our ocean and it definitely doesn't sound like your making excuses at all. However your inexperienced players were conquered by our inexperienced players (as I'm sure you could tell by some of the battle reports) so that to me seems to be a fair fight.

That been said anybody who knows how to use the map can clearly see that our 2 alliances meet right on the border of 55 and 65. So unless all your members in the east of o55 are also inexperienced or inactive what you are saying is irrelevant.
Yes Kronos did get very lucky when even after we cleared his main city a noob who was suppose to conquer it was not on line when he was meant to be. This on top of the 3 BS players who are serving bans did slow us up a little. Not to worry though old friend I am not the type to sit and moan and make excuses, we shall just reload and fire again.

DeletedUser

OMG =)) what about the faild attacks on Ioan yesterday?
Btw you can say goodbye to your city near the border, we are coming after our players. So watch us :pro:

And I am not trying to find escuses why we lost those citys. If they didn't ask for help in time, you can't do anything :) so it is mostly theyr folt

DeletedUser15240

ok, look, giving my point of view here, The unit have indeed landed the first big blows to BS, but nearly everyone is attacking Black sea, they can only defend so many conquers, and they do have a very strong member core in their alliance

DeletedUser

ok, look, giving my point of view here, The unit have indeed landed the first big blows to BS, but nearly everyone is attacking Black sea, they can only defend so many conquers, and they do have a very strong member core in their alliance

Who is attacking?

Lynx agreed to NAP with them;

Mr. Men are getting demolished by a joint attack from Lynx/BS

I believe the Dogs of War have agreed to a NAP with them as well

Not saying Black Sea is a bad alliance but they aren't in as much trouble as people make them out to be. We fight with everyone; we don't make NAPs to help us out more and to save a fight for later.

DeletedUser

Who is attacking?

Lynx agreed to NAP with them;

I believe the Dogs of War have agreed to a NAP with them as well

Not saying Black Sea is a bad alliance but they aren't in as much trouble as people make them out to be. We fight with everyone; we don't make NAPs to help us out more and to save a fight for later.

Who are you guys fighting? The core of your alliance is in 65 and there you try and nap evrybody. You work with AA, and you still can't take citys from us who are in the middle of your alliance.

And yes we have Naps, we are not idiots to fight all the people in this game. But at least we fought dogs and Lynx at a point of this game. Who did you guys declared war. You want to see our enemy list? It will scare you ;)

And check your information we never went begging for sombody to make a nap with us, like you did with RS ;)

Later edit:
Who is attacking?

So are we attacking Mr Men or not? Becouse first you sayed we do not fight and then that we fight mr man. I am confused

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMG =)) what about the faild attacks on Ioan yesterday?

Failed attacks just proves my point, we have a lot of inexperienced players who are just learning as they go. So if your inexperienced players are been conquered by our inexperienced players then that would make it a fair fight. Do you not agree with this?

Also I would love if one of you tried to take my cities, stats will tell you I have yet to be attacked so my defence troops and ships are beginning to stack up. I would really like to put them to use.

DeletedUser

We never asked RS for a pact. That was As Athens Burns. They did not know we had them as enemies and made a pact, nothing to do with The Unit. After we found out and talked to AAB about it the pact was cancelled.

And as far as I can tell, there are no BS in the center of us that we are having a problem taking over.

The Ioan defence for Sparta was well-played; no doubt about it. I honestly thought he would give up after he lost his main and 3rd. We never expected that much of a defense for him.

DeletedUser

@Murtis some of the attacks wore made by big people in your alliance :)

3. Jericho (EbcKyle) is attacking your support from 02. Phocia Locus in 2 Sparta (ioan.voicu)
4. Rayy (EbcKyle) is attacking your support from 02. Phocia Locus in 2 Sparta (ioan.voicu)

Want to see more? :)

And in other idea, from what I heard from Ioan the only thing that you guys are good (and this I must admit) that you know how to hit in grups. Usualy 5-6 guys go and hit one targhet. So when you put let's say 5 inexperience players vs 1 inexperience player it is not a fair faight :)

But you guys took like 10 citys, and that is no excused from us, we shouldn't have those people in the first place in our alliance :)

So yea technically you guys did a lot of dmg. Just that it is better you then somebody strong :)

@EbcKyle I couldn't find the exact msg that your leader of your alliance thretened RS to brake the pact with us or you will declare but I found something on the same page:

As I explained to you, your diplomacy with them is the reason we attacked you. We see them as the main threat to all the alliances of middle earth and we are the main driving force in the many wars they find themselves in. They are currently been attacked from O55, O56, O65 and O66 with O45 soon to launch. Your diplomacy with them puts your alliance at risk.

Murtius on 3/21/11 at 11:41 AM
Your alliance is fulled allied with the Black Sea family and they are a threat to me, my alliance and our allies. So we want them and all belong to them out of our ocean, its nothing personal its just business.

Murtius today at 12:04 PM
First there was 4, then there was 3 and now there are only 2 Black Sea alliances. Oh dear what ever will happen to their stupid allies once we have finished off the last 2? Your biggest regret in this world will be to attack us when we gave you a chance at peace :)

So that proves my point :)

Second actualy they are but if you guys can't see them I will not tell you who they are :)

3rd I belive there is no need to talk this over, when we can show it on the battlefield. So in a week we will talk more in battle reports :)

DeletedUser

The attack from 3. Jericho was 4 lightships and 3 transports(with 0 land units)

Wasn't much of an attack, I was just trying to be a nuisance.

About attacking in groups; is there any other way to take a turtle city?

DeletedUser

Moto firstly if our players are better organized than yours then that would be from a council level. Inexperience would play little part in that, my council know what they are doing. As for the crap you are shouting about RS please let me explain in full. When this world was only starting hunterdraco or what ever his name is joined us. On his first day in the alliance he demanded founders rights as he told me 2 other members of his family were playing and that they would be unstoppable. I am pretty sure he said something a long the lines of we would be better to have him with us rather than against us. I of course laughed at him so he left and joined RS. I heard no more from him until we attacked you guys, then he sent me a message telling me how they were your allies and how they would make us pay for attacking BS.

I of course laughed at him again (he happens to be a very funny guy). When I spoke to AAB's leadership about this funny message I had got, they told me they had diplomacy with RS and asked if we would consider not going to war with them. As a mark of respect for our allies I told them to speak to RS about peace with us and if RS agreed to it then so would we. After a couple of days RS sent their answer to the offer in the form of an attack on one of our members. We took this attack as a no to peace, once we informed our allies AAB about this attack they quickly broke their pact with RS and we both declared war on them. I truly hope this clears the matter up for you and puts an end to any confusion :)

DeletedUser

I didn't sayed that is a bad thing, I apreciated that in a alliance.

and yes bouth attacks wore LS but non of them succed. And don't tell me you cast Favorable Wind on fake attacks. You only had 80 LS and you didn't even got a spy report :p You went in blind :)

DeletedUser

I attacked with 4 lightships and 3 transport ships (no favorable wind); and then I attacked with 44 lightships (with favorable wind)

I knew exactly how many BR he had; and I've gotten over 10 spy reports on Kronos/Ioan

I can tell you exactly how many troops Ioan has in his city right now at this moment:

243 Swordsmen
10 Slingers
364 Archers
219 Hoplites
39 Horsemen
48 Chariots
30 Transport Ships
167 Biremes
11 Fast Transport Ships

Why are you just making things up?

DeletedUser

my bad you send 45 and a friend fom AA send 36. the rest ships hit the birems :)

DeletedUser

I've had a change of hearts. I've decided to take the Ghandi approach and begin to play the game in a non-violent manner.

DeletedUser10810

Boo Hoo

(SW)(D)

@Eb, that will be EPIC..

@Moto,

Boo Hoo I am afraid. Who gonna save me now... :( :( :'( BS is coming to get me.
Please tell them to not to come near me and get me, otherwise my ARMY will lose their mind and CS will get their cities before even they move their FAT troops around. ;)

I think this is the message from all AAB/TU to you moto.

Also, I am not one of the guys who duels in forums much, ((You can see my number of posts lol), Moto's comment abt BS coming after us in OC 65 just makes me real afraid, so I cant stopped myself to beg him not to come near me. Hope you guys will not mind for this interruption and can continue your talkings again...

The Rawr is leaving now...

{{Background Battle MUSIC}}

========================================================
LOVE ME MORE, GIVE ME YOUR CITIES,
THIS IS A DICE, DONT TRY TO ROLE IT
- Rawr-