Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

Well, since this thread has been hijacked and gone quite far off topic, i'll see if I can revive it.

1 Lynx - With the influx of new members from MR MEN, and and the merging of New Life into them, they were strong before, and stronger now. I can see them continuing their dominance for quite some time. As long as all the chiefs can get along.

2 D3TH - Will leave the opinions to others on this one ;)

3 The Unit - Personally not much known about them. Some active members, but from what I seen of that last report, some need to learn a lot :p

4 The Dogs of War Elite - No Opinion here...

5 BLACK SEA - Surprised to see one of the original MRA's of this world still in existence. Not meant to be condescending, but from the beginning had 3 branches going with almost full membership in them. Though things have changed.

6 BLACK SEA. - Same as above.

7 The Hegemony - No Opinion here...

8 Defiled Forest - Seem to be consistently growing, but not gaining fast enough to move up the ranks. Based in O36/46, they're kinda tucked away from most of the other top alliances.

9 MR MEN - Seems that the allure of 2.0, Rho, took hold of them. Most of their leadership seems to have given up on Omicron, leaving the others frustrated and looking for new homes. Many of their top remaining members have joined up with Lynx.

10 Islanders-TSE - Took a huge drop in points a few weeks back. Some of their top members leaving to join other alliances, and fighting back against Lynx has taken it's toll on them.

11 Rulers of Ocean 66 - No Opinions here...

12 Alpha - The newest addition to the top, with New Life merging into Lynx, a top spot opened up. But I don't know anything about them.

DeletedUser17104

I will try to keep it going:

1 Lynx - New Life merge ensures stop spot for a long time.

2 D3TH - No real opinion - look strong on paper

3 The Unit - Will leave this others

4 The Dogs of War Elite - Rise to the top has slowed down a bit but i think still a force to rekoned with

5 BLACK SEA - Have slipped in the rankings but that does not mean they should be taken lightley. From personal experince I can say they r tough.

6 BLACK SEA. - Same as above.

7 The Hegemony - Seem to have realy steped up their game.

8 Defiled Forest - No Opinion.

9 MR MEN - Seems like they might not be long for this list.

10 Islanders-TSE - No opinion here...

11 Rulers of Ocean 66 - No Opinions here...

12 Alpha - see #7.

DeletedUser

Time to be blunt.

I think the top 12 is ----. Heck, I don't think anyone has an opinion of most of the top 12 alliances because I don't think anyone knows who more than a few of them are. This server is full of poofs. 99% of the time I hear a sound, it is either someone whining or making excuses. I miss the sound of light ships and biremes clashing. Hopefully this server's balls drop soon.

DeletedUser

Time to be blunt.

I think the top 12 is ----. Heck, I don't think anyone has an opinion of most of the top 12 alliances because I don't think anyone knows who more than a few of them are. This server is full of poofs. 99% of the time I hear a sound, it is either someone whining or making excuses. I miss the sound of light ships and biremes clashing. Hopefully this server's balls drop soon.

8788 BP? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

sigh.

I'll be the first to admit I'm a slacker. I'm pretty sure I say those words every time I log into skype. But I stand by what I said.

DeletedUser

I know what you mean. It definitely seems like there is a lack of activity in this world.

In all; I'd say there is about 200 active players

DeletedUser15240

1 Lynx - My alliance, we are total noobs :p 10/10

2 D3TH - Seems like they are starting to get rolling now. Great average, could be around a good while. Seem like they are holding the south west rim. No real challenge yet, but I am sure these guys will prove themself 8/10

3 Dogs of War Elite- Not much loyalty here, or co operation from what I hear ;) 5/10

4 The Unit- Doing good against BS, but tbf, BS are getting pumelled from all sides. 7/10

5 BLACK SEA- Good alliance, still going strong 8/10

6 BLACK SEA.- same as above

7 The Hegemony- Really don't know

8 Defiled Forest- same as above

9 Islanders-TSE- Used to be good, but no one can take the claws of the lynx, slowly collapsing in the ranks and internally 4/10

10 Rulers of Ocean 66- They have over 100 members, says it all

11 Alpha- who?

12 The Unknown- they really are unknown

DeletedUser

Mr.Men has about 24 hours of life left and then there's Mr.Men. which I have no control of.

DeletedUser15275

hey sorry i was just asking:)
no insult intended.

now lets get back on topic:

1. Lynx: No Comment

2. D3TH: rising up to the top with haste and maintaining a high average. they have a very low DBP and 3rd on ABP suggesting they've had no competition of the same caliber so far. anyway, best rim alliance so far and making its way to the core. expanding into o45 and 044, soon they will meet lynx half way into both oceans, will they decide to be friend or foe?

3. Dogs OF War Elite: even when the actives broke off from their main alliance they are still too quiet, lurking in the dark but maintaining a spot in the top 12, dunno who they're attacking in o55

4. The Unit: another rim alliance that is coming into power. currently at war with BS for god knows how long. both sides has taken casualties(cities). a good guess is that amongst all that BS is at war with they were the ones that put both BS alliances into top 1-2 DBP spot. the outcome of this war is yet to be determined.

5. Black Sea: Slowly going down the ranks as multiple wars progresses especially with The Unit. they need to get rid of inactives and trim off fat to stop the decline of their average. the downside of having an alliance composed of a common nationality is that the recruitment is not flexible and is very hard to maintain the alliance roster (kicking and recruiting better players). still top 2 ABP meaning they are strongly fighting back which is good and as expected from them.

6. Black Sea. : same as above

7. Dogs Of War- Hegemony: dunno why the name change. which of the 2 DOW did they merge with? anyway, good average so far and fair ABP. slowly gaining territories.

8. Defiled Forest: good at the beginning but slowing down really fast. needs to do something about the dead weights.

9. Islanders- TSE: has put a good fight when the war with Lynx started taking a few cities but is now on a defensive when Lynx fought back.Has a good core which was former Swedish Empire members, but being cut off from the rest has them at a disadvantage. players leaving may cause it fall apart if not replaced.

10: Rulers of Ocean 66: i don't really know them, they have yet to shout with a loud bang in omicron.

11: Alpha: being pushed out of the core, they remain on the rim. worst average in the top 12. need to improve.

12: The Unknown: they are unknown to me :p

summary: most of the top 12 are Rim alliances and are heading for the core. meanwhile most Core alliances are either dead or dying after facing an onslaught of attacks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Top 12 on 28/02 (Omi was one week old)
1 LoDa-Project AttackCrazy
2 BLACK SEA
3 The Dogs Of War
4 BLACK SEA.
5 .BLACK SEA.
6 The Freemasons
7 Disciples of Hades
8 The Daedalus Project
9 Omicron Squad
10 Scarlet Haze Brigade
11 Islanders
12 GrepoHolics
Top 12 now 22/04 (Omi is two months old)
Lynx
D3TH
The Dogs of War Elite
The Unit
BLACK SEA
Dogs of War- Hegemony
BLACK SEA.
Defiled Forest
Rulers of Ocean 66
Islanders-TSE
Alpha
The Unknown

DeletedUser

1 Lynx - Great alliance, great oppenent... with all the alliances they are fighting, they continue to grow. Though not without losses.

2 D3TH - Boarders have finally met with Lynx, and the war has been ongoing for a week or so.

3 The Dogs of War Elite - Teamed up with Lynx to take out BS. The #1, #3, & #6 alliance STILL haven't finished the #5 alliance...

4 The Unit - I know nothing about them or their leadership.

5 BLACK SEA - Fighting against 3 Top alliances, and holding. Taken some losses, but doing surprisingly well considering the competition.

6 Dogs of War- Hegemony - Great average, wish they stayed just "Hegemony", seems like their just living in DOWE shadow now...

7 Defiled Forest - Great alliance with great leadership. Also at war with Lynx, and doing a great job! Very coordinated alliance, I see going far in the future.

8 Brotherhood of Justice - With the influx of members from -NOD- have made it into the top. Good leadership.

9 Alpha - Personally don't know much about them. There's an Alpha in pretty much every world, name is nothing new, but the players always change.

10 The Unknown. - Another growing alliance. Been slowly working their way into the Top 12. Will continue to grow and move up the ranks.

11 Maelstrom - A Conglomeration of alliances merged into 1. Though at this time that's how new top alliances are going to pop up.

12 Rulers of Ocean 66 - Never heard of em.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to point out that BLACK SEA has been maintaining their position by reabsorbing their wings. They used to have "BLACK SEA", "BLACK SEA." and ".BLACK SEA.", but now ".BLACK SEA." has been disbanded and "BLACK SEA." is basically just a rump. In short, they've been reduced from being 2.5 top 12 alliances to being 1 top 12 alliance.

DeletedUser

True, but the fact that they've merged doesn't diminish the fact that they still stand. Most of the top alliances are where they are due to mergers of other alliances. MR MEN & New Life (forgot who they were before that) both merged into Lynx, helping them in their growth in a huge way. So BS finally merged into 1 alliance, doesn't make them any less of an alliance does it.

DeletedUser

I'd suggest that there's a difference between merging and reabsorbing a wing. "Merging" is when 2 previously unrelated alliances decide to join forces.

What BLACK SEA had was an alliance that was bumping up against the membership limit so they split it in 3 pieces as a purely administrative move. Two of those wings were independently in the top 12. Now they're down to under 70 members so they've got 1 wing and some left overs. (According to grepostats BLACK SEA. has 15 members and 10 cities.) Bottom line: BLACK SEA is about half of what it was 2-3 weeks ago.