Personalities, Sweet Sixteen - Group A

Vote for your favorite(s)!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This poll will be open for only 5 days! The Top 4 from each poll will advance to the Elite Eight! This is a Multiple Choice vote.

Rules & Regulations
  1. You may not have in-game alliance members vote for you if they normally would not have come onto the forums, to the off-topic section, and then to the polls under their own power and will to vote.
  2. Do not bribe players with reputation for their vote.
  3. You may not cast a vote from more than 1 account.
  4. All votes from now on will be PUBLIC. That means others will see who you vote for.

Failure to abide will result in your immediate disqualification.

Good Luck to everyone!

DeletedUser

Ac04
Ac04, jarpenguin, Z Grade

Betsy

Osl112

DeletedUser

Or this contest is rigged. <_< >_>. I will do this as long as this contedt is on.

DeletedUser

I wish this was the final poll and would be closed now. I want the prize so bad.

SPECIAL NOTE: I will have a special surprise for all the people who will vote for me in the final poll. And You'll like it!!

DeletedUser

I wish this was the final poll and would be closed now. I want the prize so bad.

SPECIAL NOTE: I will have a special surprise for all the people who will vote for me in the final poll. And You'll like it!!

Please also note that that would be bribery and would mean disqualification. :p

DeletedUser

I voted for Betsy for three simple reasons:

1. She's very smart
2. She's done a great job running Grepolis.
3. She's still got those incriminating photos of me.

DeletedUser

They were?????

DAMN... that explains the angry letter from my fourth grade teacher...the FBI task force... and that lynch mob from PETA.

(KAKAW!)

DeletedUser

Betsy doensn't seem the type to blackmail but then again what do I know I'm just a prodomoi.

Status
Not open for further replies.