Vote for your favorite(s)!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I voted for Betsy for three simple reasons:

1. She's very smart
2. She's done a great job running Grepolis.

I don't disagree with either of those points. Although, saying you voted for her because she is smart implies that everyone else isn't. And doing a great at being the CM for Grepolis doesn't really have anything to do with her personality- unless you're referring to something like her interactions with other players while doing, I would find that a viable reason for voting Betsy.

But still, skully 011'

srsly.

vote him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I am happy to make it this far but looks like I won't make it :(

DeletedUser345

I will make it my personal goal now to assure that you lose.

Skully is getting desperate he said he would quit competitions if he lost the Plato competition and he only managed third there i guess bribery doesn't matter now :p

DeletedUser

its true but that was so unfair. My other contributions weren't included :p

DeletedUser

I'll make sure Skully always wins. This forum needs more Skully's.

25th vote for skully <3

DeletedUser

I don't disagree with either of those points. Although, saying you voted for her because she is smart implies that everyone else isn't.

uh huh... and your point is? ;)

And doing a great at being the CM for Grepolis doesn't really have anything to do with her personality- unless you're referring to something like her interactions with other players while doing, I would find that a viable reason for voting Betsy.

Ya, that's the point I was trying to make. How a person interacts with other people really defines their personality. The fact that she could be the IRON HAMMER for the game since the beginning and still have so many friends and admirers says a lot.

still, skully 011'

I don't doubt Skully belongs in this contest... though my next choice would have been for Toast or Epikness...

I think my REAL problem with Skully is he's missing a vowel. WHY is he missing a vowel???

That really annoys me.

DeletedUser

I don't doubt Skully belongs in this contest... though my next choice would have been for Toast or Epikness...

I think my REAL problem with Skully is he's missing a vowel. WHY is he missing a vowel???

That really annoys me.

It's a secret you'll find out when all of your skin rotted away, when you're really skully :)

Status
Not open for further replies.