PnP : WoE is me

DeletedUser17135

This is the colin1972 i know. Does not post rubbish but only facts.

Note that the fake colin 1972 has a space between the name and date while the real one does not!

DeletedUser829

Whenever I hear sigma I think of stupid sorority girls or stupid jocks.... wait a sec, am I playing here?

DeletedUser

this guy is a fake
colin 1972 ocean 35 396 / 525 (note the space in the name) I found him in sigma this guy must be scared of something if he has to try to rubbish my name and alliance
All I can say is don't hide in a fake user name set up a real one and go to war with me lets see who is the better person :Angry:

DeletedUser

Or it will be you, if you're in the alliance Warriors of Epsilon.. contrary to popular belief rolling into Ocean 55 was not a good idea guys, it is our ocean. But, I'm a courteous guy and a solid diplomat so I will offer you a peaceful resolve - To any members of WoE reading this, I recommend that you leave your alliance immediately (and if you can provide good grepostats information, apply to join Tiki Warriors).

Cause, I'm going to be blunt you may of

"come from a #1 ranking alliance in Epsilon and have come here to the 2.0 world to check out the new layout. We intend to make a statement while here though.
Whether you're part of that statement or not is utterly your decision. Do not underestimate any of us or we will take everything you have."

And at least you'll be able to say that you got to see the new layout, but if you want to stay on a 2.0 world I recommend that you either re-roll immediately or start playing a new account on Rho. The only statement we want you guys to be making is "Goodbye, you win." and trust me when I say that's the inevitable outcome here.

You want to take something from us? Take the discontent we hold for you guys, it will go well with the bunch you already got.

If DerikRising wants to sort this out peacefully (You guys merge into us, we take all your players over our average and you guys don't get any leadership privileges) then send me a message you're gonna save your members a lot of heartache in the long run.

You think you can take us on? Look at the facts :

You guys still under 600 average, scrub MRA.

This ain't Epsilon, get out.

We gonna make lots of BP and conquer your cities, for definite.

As I say once beginner protection ends I am declaring war on you chumps, so take your chance to leave while you can. If you disband the alliance now we probably won't remember most of your names, so that might be your best bet.

Diplomat Extraordinaire, Colin.

(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW):pro::pro::pro:(D)(D)(SW)(SW):Angry::supermad::Angry::supermad:

Skeleton+Tiki++Mask+Warrior.jpg

Suggestion to the leader of this alliance, either disband your alliance or kick this guy out, you are just hurting yourselves, and this is an atrocious PNP, if even considered that. I would delete your alliance to hid the shame.

DeletedUser14167

wow... i thought tiki warriors were going to be ok, but ? bp isent even over and war is being declared? thats not immature at all

DeletedUser

Suggestion to the leader of this alliance, either disband your alliance or kick this guy out, you are just hurting yourselves, and this is an atrocious PNP, if even considered that. I would delete your alliance to hid the shame.
try reading the posts this guy is a fake

DeletedUser

The player colin 1972 is not me look there is a space between the name and numbers my user name is colin1972 with no space search me out in game then search him we are diferent people

This person has been reported to the moderators im just trying to undo the damage he has caused with these posts

DeletedUser

Stop posting, and let the thread die. You are making yourself a target now.

DeletedUser

Maybe he is some sort of terminator out to kill you... Nah, that is too harsh.

Ok, I have a new one: He is a fluffy teddy bear that is going to copy off of you forever!
*echoes*
and ever
and ever
and eveeerrrr!

Ok... That was weird.

Anyway, he probably has another account in some rebellious alliance, and he is trying to start wars so that their alliance can break to the top.... That is my theory...

Oops, sorry, didn't see the last post. It was posted while I was typing...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, Colin isn't Colin. And Colin didn't make this thread, Colin did?

DeletedUser

Haters gonna hate

I think you kids need to check your ego's at the door, because

A. It only costs $1.50 and we've a good track record in terms of theft from storage.
B. The strenuous burden of carrying them around is clearly affecting your basic decision making skills.

Now, I'd like to tell you that I remembered more than two peoples names in this thread and that I don't remember one because as I write this I have the quote below what I'm writing (This will be the quote at the end of the post when I'm finished) and because I knew one of the other people before this thread. And I kind of remember that guy who has a smiley face as his avatar, only because he be posting on every thread.

But, that would be a lie. And there's one thing I don't do, and that is practice the dark arts of deception. So obviously, using my short term memory I will compile four generic phrases that I feel express your general opinion and respond to them.

"Your PnP is of a low quality, there aren't enough pictures. I hate emoticons."

I'd say it's medium-low quality, and that you're exaggerating as far as the pictures go? You got ADD? Go get your mother to read you a picture book, I ain't spending my time finding pictures that relate to what I'm saying. Real storytellers don't put pictures on every page - And the emoticons I used at the end? That was ironic, I hate people that use emoticons like that.

Safe to say, anyone who had the opinion above has just been served. And you would tip me, for the quality of said service.

"Warriors of Epsilon will trash you guys"

This ain't my first time at the kiddy carrel, I'm pretty sure I could manhandle their entire alliance. Honestly, you think I care that I put my entire alliance at war? I don't even need my alliance to help, there's no risk. I'll drop the hammer (pluralize that for all the chumps in WoE) all over the show, and we'll make a killing at the box office.

"Droppin' the Hammers, The Colin1972 Story" will be a goddamn Box Office #1!

So what? They played on another world? So they got more commitments, they're closer to burning out. They think I've done this before, but they're wrong it's the straw that broke the camels back?

And that straw is my metaphorical junk.

In your face.

For anyone who had this opinion, you've officially been ad-hominid de-rail slam-dunked.

"This guy isn't the real Colin 1972"

Who the hell am I? Slim Shady, there isn't no real mother gonna be standing up for this.

Facts

First Name : Colin
Name Creating Creativity : Severely Limited

You dare to call me a liar? Nothing I have said in any of these posts is a lie, at most me saying that my metaphorical junk was as big as a piece of straw was an exaggeration. I don't even know who half you people are? Are you even from Tiki Warriors? Probably some WoE chumps making false accounts to propaganda your way out of this war.

Ain't gonna happen kids.

The pain is coming, Tiki Warriors will stomp WoE.

Colin1972 will stomp DerikRisin 22301.

That aint the real Colin1972, as anyone should be able to see.

For beginners, the real one is LITERATE.

Kids got it right guys, check out my large vocabulary and overuse of comma's I'm too legitimate to quit. Unless what I'm participating is an illegitimate practice in which case I would quit, because I would of reached a paradox.

Thank you for your time!

"Droppin' the Hammers, The Colin1972 Story"
Coming soon to a Theatre near you!

DeletedUser

listen up...

trash talking on the forums ok, nothing wrong with that. but letting others take the blame for it thats low. if u cant handle the consequences on your own then dont say anything @ all.

the fact that you repeatedly use some1 elses alliances to make ur threats and hope a war breaks lose makes u disgusting. u should try getting ur own life instead of trying to ruin something of some1 else.

DeletedUser

Maybe it's a case of Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde?

Yeah one minute we have bad-*** Colin and the next we have kitty whipped Colin?

I like bad-*** Colin - this guy will make the forum interesting!

DeletedUser3635

Lets put it this way, I've been around long enough to understand there is an art of deception in this game. I've never allowed the external forums to coax my alliance into a war. All this guy is doing is wasting his time, but he's giving me a good laugh at his expense.

DeletedUser

I can't wait until beginner's protection ends to see what happens here. A shame it is O55, I would have loved to join in on these two :p

DeletedUser

was that the real colin or the fake i am badly confused

Can we get a mod here?

DeletedUser

it looks like hes the 1 recieving the -rep for the others his posts xD