Sigma Milestones

DeletedUser829

Dixie Normous just went past 5k attack bp
63383011.png

DeletedUser

They will go all the way to the top till a bunch of alliances team up to take them down, just saying it will happen.

DeletedUser

probably either that or world war will take them out like in zeta

Night mares of elysium (NmE) was on top for almost a year from the start to zeta to january
when they had there named changed to uNmEek and got brought down because they had no allies and the top 5 teamed up and brought them but guess what all those refugees made a new alliance and it is on top again but is gonna be brought down again by WW3 that was declared like a day ago so we will see if they survive they must be tired cause this is 2 world wars in 3 months

DeletedUser

Dixie Normous passed 25k ABP, don't know when exactly
also three alliances are over 5k DBP, don't know who got first but they're Dixie Normous, Warriors of Epsilon and Insidiae Vincere.
Add to that that H3kz from Dixie Normous is first to reach 2k ABP and 2k total BP
There are 29 players with over 500 DBP, anyone knows who was first?

Why am I the only one contributing to this thread? Don't get me wrong I'm not obsessed with ranking lists but this is our new world's history it would be a shame to loose this information.

DeletedUser4672

sadly some of us have very little to contribute to this because its so early on in the game.Maybe in a week it will become more alive

DeletedUser

pathfinders have declared war on dixie normous and eaters of the dead have just declared war on the path finders so they are in for some major rimmage

DeletedUser

Apparently we are farming half of them, including their 2nd in command. I guess they don't like it?

Also, Alex, not only is this not the place to post this, but could you stop talking about our alliance so much? It's not your place.

DeletedUser4577

Apparently we are farming half of them, including their 2nd in command. I guess they don't like it?

Also, Alex, not only is this not the place to post this, but could you stop talking about our alliance so much? It's not your place.
- Oh snap! lol

DeletedUser

sry i just like the huns and you guys i am also in your allies alliance

DeletedUser17045

Tallos132.... Two cities.

Conquered or colonizes?

Does it count or what? ........

DeletedUser4672

No colonize doesnt count and neither will raxel's funny little cs

(we love you really);)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4672