Sigma's Got Talent!

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Here's a little competition for you Sigmanians, it's called "Sigma's Got Talent" and it'll run along side the SigmaStar.

So.. basically if you have any talent you could prove online (Maybe storywriting, achieving some Grepo award etc.) please PM me them.

I will post every entry in the paper, and will get you to decide on your favourite(Hopefully Adam can organise a poll).

Thanks!
TTM

DeletedUser

My story super scary! Happy Halloween!

So I was in Lebanon this past summer and we were all at my aunts house and she was telling us scary Jinn stories (Bismillaharahman el raheem), so she told us a story where she had a brief period in her life where she was actually posessed by a Jinn.

So the story goes every night when she would be in her bed half awake and half asleep she would hear the footsteps of the Jinn coming opening her front door and walking through her house through her hallway to her room. He would always go inside her room and lay on top of her. She wouldn't wake up until he would lay on top of her. Once he layed on top of her that's when she would wake up yelling and screaming. Her kids would always rush to her room when they heard this and they would open the door and turn on the light only to find nothing but there ,mom on the bed sobbing. The kids never actually saw the Jinn that was after there mom, only there mom could see him. But he would leave her alone for the rest of the night everytime her kids came to her rescue.

One time in particular he came to my aunt during the middle of the nite and my aunt was still awake, but he came in the appearance of her husband. He looked like her husband so she thought it was him. They both went to bed until the next thign my aunt knew her husband was laying on top of her, that's when she realized that it wasn't her husband it was the jinn..after numerous nights of torture she finally went to a holy person to heal her.

What do you think of my story?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can still remember the moment that I will never forget. I will never forget that moment. It is the moment that I will never forget! It was on a cold, dark morning when the sun wasn't up yet. The sun was out of sight. It was cold outside. The time of day was morning. The sun was still on the other side of the world. It was cold outside. The sun was beneath the horizon. The daytime was morning. Did I mention that the sun was not up yet? But, when I got out of bed, I noticed a crack in the floor. The floor had a crack! There was a crack! The sun wasn't up, so the crack that was there was hard to see. There was a crack! The sun wasn't up yet, and the morning was cold! I crouched down to look at the crack. That is when I realized that there was a crack! I suddenly remembered that the sun wasn't up yet. Then I ate breakfast in the dark.

People, you must know how hard it is to eat breakfast in the dark. Yes, it was dark, because the sun was not up, and the coldness was cold. So, I kept eating breakfast in the dark. It was a painful experience. It was painful. It was cold. Suddenly, I noticed the crack in the floor. I screamed with fury, and threw my breakfast at the crack. Nothing happened, except for the splat of milk in my eye. I was mad, for milk had splatted in my eye! The crack stared me in my milk filled eye, and I struggled to stare back, but there seemed to be a blanket of white "milk" in my eye. Then, I remember that there was a blanket of white milk in my eye.

I got a shovel, because I thought I could dig up the crack. Then, I got a shovel to dig up the crack. After that, I got a shovel to dig up the crack. Then, I started to dig up the crack on the cold, dark, apparently blanketed by white, cracked floors, morning. I started to dug up the crack. Nothing happened. Then, nothing happened. After that, nothing happened. I started to realize that the floor was concrete. But, I didn't give up. I kept on digging that crack! It was cold, so I got some gloves. I tried digging up the the crack some more, but I got so mad that I threw my gloves at the crack. Nothing happened. That was when I fully realized that the floor was concrete.

Then, the first rays of sun blurted into view, and the beautiful rays of sun made my happy. I was so happy, that I threw myself with all of my force at the window. The window broke, and I flew outside, into the cold, no longer dark, morning. I felt at peace as I flew through the air. It was the moment of my life. Then, I hit the ground, and simply died.

DeletedUser

I'm trolling hard all the time, is that a talent or a character flaw?

DeletedUser

dude i have ruined multiple threads and trolled some of the biggest and greatest players you are so on

DeletedUser2795

I had the most posts on the Grepo forums for months, I am currently the third highest poster, despite multiple months of inactivity.

DeletedUser

(pop)

EDIT: I can post posts with just an emoticon too.. Such a spammer JKP.

DeletedUser

Please PM me the entries. I know it wasn't firelord that de-repped me, so please own up.