Sigma's Got Talent!

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser17045

Would a suitable entry be fastest 100 posts on the Grepo Forum? :D

DeletedUser17045

Three more post after this one, and I think i have it?!

Probably not. :(

But! You have to take in consideration that these 100 posts were not spam etc ;D So I think I win! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyway. I'll message you instead.

DeletedUser

Dunedin is not a part of Japan.

Yes because Japan is the only place in the world that has Earthquakes.... Look it up.. Christchurch, New Zealand earthquake 2011. It was a big one that happened just before the Japan one. Biggest natural disaster in NZ history.

Ignorance. Sigh.

DeletedUser

Dude,I was pulling your freaken leg!

I live in Auckland,I think I know where Ch Ch is and Im sure I know all about the EQ just recently.

Hell,I made a donation to the EQ appeal and also made a write up about it in the off topic section of the external forums.

Go the Blues!

DeletedUser

Hey guys I saw a documentary recently about all these earthquakes. They are all on the same fault Line that goes all around the pacific rim. The first Strong earthquake was in chile and then in NZ, then came japan and they are expecting the next big one some where in NW North america. If that one does happen they are predicting alot more destruction than Japan.

DeletedUser

Dude,I was pulling your freaken leg!

I live in Auckland,I think I know where Ch Ch is and Im sure I know all about the EQ just recently.

Hell,I made a donation to the EQ appeal and also made a write up about it in the off topic section of the external forums.

Go the Blues!

You do realise sarcasm can not be portrayed through type.

PS: Highlanders are ahead of the Blues. Deal with it.

DeletedUser

Until we thrash the Warratahs tonight.

Edit:But I must say that the Highlanders are the bolter's of the NZ teams this season.Big turn around from the previous few seasons.Its amazing what a change in coaching staff can do for a team.

I watched them beat the Rebels convincingly last night,they just need to learn not to kick the ball into the back of their props head in their own red zone is all :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If it makes you gais feel any better, i've only ever seen two decent trolls on this forum.

ಠ_ಠ

Neither of them posted on this thread.

DeletedUser829

We could, but why would we ? Can everyone have forum mod rights? Think of how fun that would be. These forums would be destroyed and cleaned up so quickly... only Agony Aunt would exist :p

DeletedUser13702

Lolol nah the forums would pretty much be non-existant. Out of the few thousand people here, there's gonna be at least one that would erase every post >.<

DeletedUser

My alliance has talent for writing funny things as a group

One day a big banana saw a large tree and a settler getting killed by a crusader regiment whilst on holiday on the moon. So he decided to take out a really big Chuck Norris, but he was playing he knew that he was about to climb up a large skyscraper with a panda impeded on a large spike, luckily it was made out of marshmallows and so was nice and tasty but very painful but inside was a strange box full of cheese and penguins with big heads, a green fox also, with green eggs, and green feet, occupied the box so you couldn't attempt to steal the something below the boxes feet but the fox eats lots of cardboard so he pukes over his box and the fox runs away so it is now known that a pig owns the box is really nice and slowly munches the toes off the cheese in the box of nice cheeses. One day another box of cheese appeared, guarded by a monster,
which is gay and has enormous toe, but one man chopped off his enormous toe so the man could walk properly again, but then he fell over and the toe blew up and puss came out and was eaten by his ear because ears always taste better then puss so the monster screamed his nose at the gigantic whale on a big hill and ate its own insides but they exploded, killing everyone in sight then a man got up to the hill and killed gune, “My what a mess” said the wife of another man “i should have known that this was going to get messy.” Then the goat ate the evidence of the murder so no kid[bleating]ing I hate school so do i shouted the mechanic robot from cybertron I love Grepolis he said, while U suck things which are juicy like big tasty hot dogs with chili, ketchup, mustard ordinarily totally illegal so usually privately scoffed under a big polka dotted witch was made undesirable las year. By the society of the calculating circular idiots with a green plastic pole. A purple giant had orange trunk with a big green poisonous wart bigger then any smaller poisonous warts that have green metallic effect on a rainy effect soft bosom which I hated along with the banana.