Easter Egg Hunt: Discussion

DeletedUser

i found it too easy to find them in the script :p

Bug: no eggs on Tau

DeletedUser17157

The eggs are large and colourful. And the instructions when you click on one are in German. :p

Translates to(roughly):

You found an Easter egg.
In this egg is:

It is celebrated a festival in the city where you do currently in,.
For each held hard you get a cultural point.

If you like the egg open, the contents of the city is credited, in which you find yourself now.

The Gepolis team wishes you a Happy Easter!

You click accept and the next box, again in German, gives you the approximate location of the next egg.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15100

I hope i get 2 free festivals (2CP)

2 days of admin is pretty ok too :p

When you say "some" troops, generally how much troops would you say ?

And same with resources :p

DeletedUser

totals less than 5k res

and about 50 troops max (80 FS)

Also you egt hapiness and city protection spells.

DeletedUser15100

shouldn't the eggs be released now ?

in the 2.0 worlds, such as Rho, there are 0 eggs.

How do we know when the eggs are released ?

DeletedUser8467

I like the idea of hunting down eggs, and gifts, as it adds somthing new every so often.

But really, they only benefit small players with a few towns.

There is nothing in all those eggs that i needed or that will make any different ingame for me.....tho i got them all for the Easter Bunny award you get at the end :) , that was the only part i liked.

Im not trying to be mean or offensive to the ppl who made these gifts.

But, resources were weak, troops were weak ect.

Its great for new players with only 1 town at 1K points. But is nothing to anyone else. (apart from the award)

Again im not trying to dis the eggs :).

Just adding my thoughts.

DeletedUser

How many eggs are there total? How are they spaced? Are they spaced randomly throughout the entire world? Or are they randomly placed in each ocean? ie. 2 eggs randomly placed in each ocean?

Just wondering... because if their are a set amount per ocean I will look for them first in my ocean. But if they're completely random throughout the entire world, there might be an ocean that doesn't have any. (and with my luck that would be my ocean so I would never find one hahah) :)

DeletedUser17045

1. There are twenty eggs in total.
2. They are spread all around various oceans in your world. There may be one or more in the same ocean, who knows?

Note: I'm basing this from Sigma. All the eggs have been found there. I am not sure if they are located in the same place for all worlds, and if all gifts are the same either.

Happy hunting :)

DeletedUser829

The reward for finding all 20 is pwn! It owns more than Chuck Norris and Steven Segal combined!:heh:

DeletedUser

Found two city festivals :( i need to wait 11 hours before i get the hint to the next egg :'(

DeletedUser

Tau will not receive the easter egg hunt event, as the units you receive will unbalance the startup phase.

the eggs will be in any random oceans, whether there are active players there or not.

This is true

DeletedUser

lol, it was way too easy for me to find first one, it was next to my city hihihihih and i found celebrations ^^

DeletedUser

Where is the first egg in Alpha i've been looking everywhere for asbout an hour and I cant find it!

DeletedUser

Can anyone help me?

Try asking your Alliance friends, or looking in your world forum section.

DeletedUser

No-one in my alliance knows about it. Has it been announced in-game?

DeletedUser

Nor in mine either! And no it hasnt been announced in-game as far as I know!

DeletedUser

So back to the point does anyone know where the first egg is in Alpha?

DeletedUser

it is easy indeed......press CTRL + U THEN CTRL + F THEN TYPE EGG AND THEN SEARCH BELOW FOR THE HIGHLIGHTED WORD WHICH WOULD BE EGG AND READ THOSE LINES CAREFULLY AND YOU WILL GET TO KNOW THE LOCATION OF EACH EGG IN ANY WORLD EXCEPT 2.0

DO THIS ON THE MAP VIEW PAGE