Easter Egg Hunt: Discussion

DeletedUser

i cant find it! in alpha I got all in sigma but not in alpha

DeletedUser

1. There are twenty eggs in total.
2. They are spread all around various oceans in your world. There may be one or more in the same ocean, who knows?

Note: I'm basing this from Sigma. All the eggs have been found there. I am not sure if they are located in the same place for all worlds, and if all gifts are the same either.

Happy hunting :)

Thanks mate,

I'm also looking for them in Sigma, no need for them in Eta really. I was wondering because if they are in every ocean figure it would be better to find those in mine first. But if there are only twenty total, well not going to spend any more time looking just in my ocean :)

-cuuk the Pyro

DeletedUser

Nu

Hey has anyone found an egg on nu?If you have can you please post the coordinates.

DeletedUser4064

1. There are twenty eggs in total.
2. They are spread all around various oceans in your world. There may be one or more in the same ocean, who knows?

Note: I'm basing this from Sigma. All the eggs have been found there. I am not sure if they are located in the same place for all worlds, and if all gifts are the same either.

Happy hunting :)

Only appear to be 18 eggs in world 3. You cannot use ctrl U ctrl F to find them in the script either.

DeletedUser

it is easy indeed......press CTRL + U THEN CTRL + F THEN TYPE EGG AND THEN SEARCH BELOW FOR THE HIGHLIGHTED WORD WHICH WOULD BE EGG AND READ THOSE LINES CAREFULLY AND YOU WILL GET TO KNOW THE LOCATION OF EACH EGG IN ANY WORLD EXCEPT 2.0

DO THIS ON THE MAP VIEW PAGE

Awesome, Thanks,

DeletedUser

I finally found an easter egg on Rho but is won't let me open it. Says the egg can only be opened between 23/04/2011 and 25/04/2011. Well today is 25/04/2011 so I should be able to open it.

DeletedUser

You tried 21 minutes to late. The time/date is based off of the server time.

DeletedUser13936

well i found all of the eggs :D and searching for them was lots of fun :) so i hope the devs put more holiday related hunts into the game (maybe one for halloween and thanksgiving)