DCS/Spartiates vs NSPG Pnp

• Thread starter DeletedUser16292
  • Start date

DeletedUser16292

This PNP explains the recent conflict between NSPG and DCS/Spartiates…

Disclaimer: This PNP is just a very brief overview based on my perception of the recent events in Zeta with a little comedy thrown in and is not meant to offend anyone. It does not represent the official position of…anyone. If you don’t like it then troll me in the comments if it makes you feel better.

NSPG recruited so many noobs that Spartiates felt surrounded and couldn’t expand

42-27077411.jpg

It was just like playing the dreaded

sim_city-logo.gif

So then the Spartiates were like

usmcchestypuller.jpg

But NSPG was all like

128853530232647146.jpg

So then DCS was like

20100908111322_1531_DontThinksoTim.jpg

And so NSPG was more like

591208-tn_0_dog017.gif

Then DCS and Spartiates were both like

highfivehands.jpg

But then NSPG...

backstabber.jpg

So then DCS and Spartiates were like

090509-anger-danger.jpg

And then some members of the NSPG leadership who will remain nameless were all like “Hey DCS is the puppetmaster to Everything and everything they say is propaganda!”

5o5a.png

And when DCS and Spartiates members heard this they looked at each other and...

guys%20laughing%20(2).jpg

And when they were done laughing they were just like

hgh-sopranos.jpg

And now after a few weeks of fighting NSPG is down alot of players and cities so I would think that they are more like this

scared-boxed-puppy.jpg

The End

5o4N.png

Disclaimer: This PNP is just a very brief overview of the recent events in Zeta with a little comedy thrown in and is not meant to offend anyone. It does not represent the official position of…anyone. If you don’t like it then troll me in the comments if it makes you feel better.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10984

I have contact with people in DCS and yes they keep their members very much in the dark.

DeletedUser

Lol!Great Pnp!:D

As for you sacmaster if you say that you are in contact with people from my alliance and that usually the guys that are kept in the dark don't know that are kept in it then how can you say that the guys you are talking to know that?!?!?!
Wouldn't it be a contradiction?

DeletedUser

Hahaha!!!
I would rep you sradhoo but I must spread some rep first hehe :D

Buce as I said your pnp is great! ;) +rep

DeletedUser5757

XD
nice pnp :)
really funny

ofcourse it was nonsense, but still funny :)

DeletedUser

Haha no actually I like when I see a good pnp whoever made it.I can make one that will make you look like a nice and respected person.But of course it doesn't mean all pnp's are true...Especially in that case;) And please restrain from giving coments about two faces.We all know that you have experience with that..;) No need to remind us.:)

DeletedUser

Hehe as you see I am still here so...:p

And I see you know well about those things...You must have had experience from the first hand ;) Don't worry your traumas from childhood shall pass eventually...;)

EDIT:Again you gargarenthis deleted post on which I posted this as reply.Funny..:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16292

@Sacmaster
Since i am apparently being kept in the dark would you mind letting me know what my leaders are keeping from me? What with all your contacts in DCS it shouldnt be that hard for you to have some concrete info to prove your point...right?

DeletedUser10984

Lol!Great Pnp!:D

As for you sacmaster if you say that you are in contact with people from my alliance and that usually the guys that are kept in the dark don't know that are kept in it then how can you say that the guys you are talking to know that?!?!?!
Wouldn't it be a contradiction?
I know when they are kept in the dark because when I give them the facts of the case. They tell me Ohh that isn't what our leaders said at all.

DeletedUser

So maybe you are the one lying to them and trying to make them give you intel...Lol!I can tell you that we share the intel that we have with our members and I guess the Dacians that you are talking to already confirmed this to you...So unless you have something else to say on the battlefield I won't bother to answer you on this subject anymore...

DeletedUser10984

So maybe you are the one lying to them and trying to make them give you intel...Lol!I can tell you that we share the intel that we have with our members and I guess the Dacians that you are talking to already confirmed this to you...So unless you have something else to say on the battlefield I won't bother to answer you on this subject anymore...
:D I don't lie to my friends.

DeletedUser

Whatever you mean Fearbringer...:D

Het btw I have't seen you attacking any of our cities recently?You are only strong on words? :D No wait you aren't strong even there! :D

DeletedUser10984

Whatever you mean Fearbringer...:D

Het btw I have't seen you attacking any of our cities recently?You are only strong on words? :D No wait you aren't strong even there! :D
Might want to ask Sradhoo one of his cities was missing 7 lvls on the wall yesterday :p

DeletedUser16292

Are you ignoring my request for info Sacmaster? If you have some evidence that i have been lied to by the DCS leadership then please bring it forward and I will hit the leave alliance button right now...but if you cant follow up your accusations with evidence then stop posting.