DCS/Spartiates vs NSPG Pnp

• Thread starter DeletedUser16292
  • Start date

DeletedUser10984

Are you ignoring my request for info Sacmaster? If you have some evidence that i have been lied to by the DCS leadership then please bring it forward and I will hit the leave alliance button right now...but if you cant follow up your accusations with evidence then stop posting.
To have such I conversation I would need to know what you do and don't know about a topic and I don't have such conversations on the world forums.

DeletedUser

You sold me dude! You heard something your DCS "friends" didn't, concerning DCS matters of some sort. If thats not 100% legit, nothing is. Please show me the light, so I can get out of this darkness!

79eyes-in-the-dark.gif

DeletedUser10984

You sold me dude! You heard something your DCS "friends" didn't, concerning DCS matters of some sort. If thats not 100% legit, nothing is. Please show me the light, so I can get out of this darkness!

79eyes-in-the-dark.gif
being directly involved in the areas they were lied to about allows me to easily correct them.

DeletedUser

Write everything in a book and leave it on the kitchen table. I'll read it when I take your city. If you have time, could you clean the bathrooms too, thats where I do most of my reading ;)

DeletedUser

Write everything in a book and leave it on the kitchen table. I'll read it when I take your city. If you have time, could you clean the bathrooms too, thats where I do most of my reading ;)

Please and leave your kitchen desk full of candies,he likes candies too :D Do you?No matter I like them...He will pass them on to me ;) Just don't forget..