PnP: One interesting day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

246mauo.jpg

I did this by cheating.

+ rep.

DeletedUser

I've yet to see concrete evidence from that. Until a mod gets on here and says that they are all in fact a bunch of cheaters, why not find something new to go on about?

DeletedUser

Fenix attacked me. Several times.

So why should I care, anyway?

lol thats funny as u all attacked each other before and after for past disagreements. when u were listed as a target we stopped it as u were a former brother to many.

so if u wanted to attack anyone it would have been Fenix.

its cool i know how dirty DCS plays and i didnt pick the right area to start out in or i would be there with them and it would be 6 against DCS instead of 5.

i rememeber bragging when we were beating up NSPG but atleast the frontline was equal or we were out numbered and took over half of 47. your guys bragging not so much u but others on this forum is pathic and funny. Since all it takes is the time to look at the map and see what these 5 players are going through and not losing 5 plus cities aday but we are losing . like i have said 1 million plus points and when fenix and them get back they will grab more cities. sry having a kid is more important then killing DCS CS non stop like he has been. same with others like lodke and hes family thing.

So DCS enjoy ur bragging right for now. Keep cheating and for the one who play honest sorry u will be know in zeta for this.

DeletedUser

What on earth are you talking about? Fenix and I have never fought in the past. Not until he decided to attack me after I joined DCS.

I fully intended to leave him alone until he did that. And this was stated upfront before I took the invite to DCS.

DeletedUser

mods will not get on here and say that.

so it is my job to bring i on here for everyone to see.

the fact with only one ticket within 12 hours someone was banned it is funny, u keep trying to deny it.

so keep harping along like theres not more. just harder for them to find it since the bs share connection rules

truly ask yourself this question.

if u were going to play a game where u cant help the person u live with. What is the point in playing in the same world?

so any joint accounts is highly rare to be played honest and fair. yes there are some but in this stage of this world highly doubtful

as for fenix and u

it is as i said if u guys had something between u. but from LC we didnt run ops or attacks on u. if fenix attack u it was between talks u guys may have had and even maybe just thinking of running to DCS. i dont know since i dont know all of ur talks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm this is just getting sad. All you are doing is coming up with some BS propaganda to try and make you feel better about your losses as an alliance. Rationalize it anyway you would like, you are still losing a lot of cities and gaining nothing.

It is also funny that you are constantly complaining, literally every single post you put up has you whining or bitching. Or at least something along those lines, it is becoming to sound more and more assanine. If you are outnumbered that badly then it should be easier to defend those players, take some initiative.

Also it is hilarious when you make personal insults, obviously you think that the people you are making fun of are below you in status. Well it is even hilarious is that those same people are kicking LC's ***. Ironic huh?

P.S. -
Sorry for leaking your picture SGT, they paid big bucks for it. Everyone wants to see that bod.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I thought that they would have deemed the leather lingerie inappropriate.

DeletedUser

Ok Potter!You are saying that we are fighting only 5 guys because that is your only frontline with us...Well then I gues this link http://www.grepostats.com/world/en6/alliance/11116/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=2386&min_points=&max_points= is not going to bother you since it shows how many cities you've lost to us...And something else: those 5 players that you are talking about are not the only ones left in O55!A few months back you were dominating o55 together with NmE and now...let's just say that you've all decided to move to safer oceans...

DeletedUser

never deny u guys havnt taken cities.

i look on that list and see alot of names i have never really seen also in LC. Many that came over from the DAFT players.

and when war started they would fight DCS. and alot of them are not active one every two days sign on. congrats

the only true gains u got are on the people up close as we talk about the 5. not all the cities u listed there is in 55 aswell.

how many of those that were with us that left to u guys or someone else when we had control of 55.

i see ur points u just dont look at the facts of what all happened to get control of all the ocean and what true fights u had.

just like JW well respected in my book and when they hit shogun saying we are out number some many cities and 2 weeks later saying we have cyt the number in half and have gained 150 cities.

when the true stats would be they gain 20+ cities and had some of the bigger shogun in that area leave or join us so the city count went down.

I could care less about many of the names on that list
A- they never ask for support
B- wouldnt fight and just quit so DCS came in and took a few cities from them. then they got booted.
C- only a few on them are respectable names of players u got cities from.

i could go on but i would have to listen to u saying ur making excuses. when im not making excuses but stating facts. excuse would be why they suck so bad and cant do anything but lose cities. where when u look at the 5. they get a min of 100k in bp before u have a chance at looking to take the city and thats with limited amount of support due to the distance. so whats truely the stats?

u are up in city count congrats that does not mean the war is over or near over. u keep recuiting more and more players but yet to have a inactive problem like everyone else in this game? kinda fishy as stated by many other players

DeletedUser

Potter if you would check the stats from time to time you would see that we've lost most of our original members including very good players(latest one being elid who was the top attacker in Zeta for a long time).RL takes it toll from every alliance...Yes we did recruit a lot of players when our war with you and NSPG started but that was mostly to undermine your alliances and to replace the inactives we had!And those 5 players that you are talking about have all their cities stcked with deffensive troops so please wuit saying that you can't support them properly or you send them only a limited amount of support due to the distance!You knew this war was coming even before it started since all those players were stacked even before we've launched our first attacks(after all you had a 24 hours notice before we attacked)!Another thing is that actually you had a lot more players before in 55,players that quit or got booted as you said or they just moved to other oceans that you control...As I said before just check the stats!Everything is there!

DeletedUser

Excuses Excuses....oh dear....everything you have written today contradicts what you wrote yesterday....the net is closing in on you guys....only a matter of time now

DeletedUser

Garg my dear I sugget you read again this thread and point it out where I contradict myself!Until then do me a favor and keep your mouth shut!The only ones making excuses in this thread are you guys!You are the ones that aretrying to justify the fact that you are losing this war by making up stories and accusing us of cheating!So I'm really sorry to dissapoint you but we are still here and we are still kicking your butts!And we will keep doing that inspite of your message in which you ffer us peace and a new pact,message in which you offer us the cities of OMG and to join us against your pact partners from NSPG!That's your honor I guess: pacting with NSPG so that later on can join their enemies against them!And I guess that is your loyalty towards your members offering their cities for a pact with us!

If anybody from LC or NSPG is interested in the messages from Garg please contact me in game and I will be more than happy to forward them to you(I mean forward not copy/paste or quote)!Let's see what your allies have to say about your proposal!

DeletedUser

If you want to play dirty we can play dirty 'dear'...:p

And Potter...Someone said you are acting like a whining crying woman?Well you are.We are cheaters?Your opinion based on sense of anger because you are loosing..We are puppet master?Your opinion based on sense of anger because you are loosing...So potter stop bitching and come to our front to bolster the forces of those 5 :p As you keep repeating 5,5,5,5 blah blah blah.Well as you said yourself there were more of them there but they didn't ask for help etc.Well why do we care about that? :p

DeletedUser

Garg my dear I sugget you read again this thread and point it out where I contradict myself!Until then do me a favor and keep your mouth shut!The only ones making excuses in this thread are you guys!You are the ones that aretrying to justify the fact that you are losing this war by making up stories and accusing us of cheating!So I'm really sorry to dissapoint you but we are still here and we are still kicking your butts!And we will keep doing that inspite of your message in which you ffer us peace and a new pact,message in which you offer us the cities of OMG and to join us against your pact partners from NSPG!That's your honor I guess: pacting with NSPG so that later on can join their enemies against them!And I guess that is your loyalty towards your members offering their cities for a pact with us!

If anybody from LC or NSPG is interested in the messages from Garg please contact me in game and I will be more than happy to forward them to you(I mean forward not copy/paste or quote)!Let's see what your allies have to say about your proposal!

Wow you really pst him off lol anyways sradhoo is right you guys stop complaining why don't you make an excuse why they are beating you not why you are not winning.

DeletedUser

Garg sent me a peace offering PM too. Not as detailed, but willing to throw NSPG under the bus for peace. Also, calls his alliance members kids and is/was willing to step down. Since we had no interest in his plan, I guess this is plan B. I will forward it to anyone as well.

I find it odd, garg, you don't put much effort in battle plans and coordination as you do the forum and smear campaigns. I remember the copy of the convo you had with Hads on Skype that you mailed me. A few days later I read 3 versions you mailed out to leaders of different alliances. Each one was different. Finally, Hads took a screenshot of the real convo. You had no reason to alter it or send it to anyone. It was an attempt to look like a tough guy, when in fact, Hads simply told you NmE members weren't interested in joining LC while you appeared a woman scorned.

You version(s) belittled Hads and refuse to take in NmE members. You made Hads come off as he was maliciously backstabbing his members. The few NmE members that did join LC, you called maggots that were intended to be used as shields. Nobody cared enough to expose the fraud you are, but imagine if the situation was reversed. My point is, you waste so much time gabbing like a schoolgirl instead of leading your alliance.

In the spirit of airing dirty laundry, OMG launched attacks on us as a warning to your plans. He gave us the info about the upcoming plan to attack us and much more. One Skype convo had you asking Potter to sit your account. Cheating? Yes, but we never considered it a big deal. He mentioned LC's botting and other shady tactics, but again, it wasn't worth crying over since LC never posed a serious threat. This was months ago and Im sure not much has changed. Sadly I just broke my word to omg, but he seems inactive and besides you offered him as "food" in your last peace proposal to sradhoo.

Rumor has it you were banned a couple of weeks ago Garg. The last thing we want is Zeta to lose the potters and gargs of the world. Cheat as much as you need to stay competitive. Attacking noobs is what keeps most players logging on.

FYI, as far as I know, we only ticketed one player a couple weeks back. A multi-accounter from NSPG that came to DCS as a spy. Did we run here claiming victory or labeling NSPG as cheats? We expect things like that from time to time. I guess it's our difference in maturity...

DeletedUser

I am losing now war, i am not even fight you Doh!!!! you are attacking 3 players and giving us millions of BPS without taking a City....and you call that winning, i suppose where your from it maybe a step up...!!!

Maybe tell me to shut my mouth to my face, your name has been marked !!!

DeletedUser

You are simply delusional and an internet tough guy. When will you stop embarrassing yourself? :heh:

DeletedUser

I am losing now war, i am not even fight you Doh!!!! you are attacking 3 players and giving us millions of BPS without taking a City....and you call that winning, i suppose where your from it maybe a step up...!!!

Maybe tell me to shut my mouth to my face, your name has been marked !!!

It seems you hit the right spot sarge.He is evading to respond (sign of admitting) and he seems to be mad of anger now! ;) And beware sarge,your name has been M A R K E D! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.