PnP: One interesting day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It seems you hit the right spot sarge.He is evading to respond (sign of admitting) and he seems to be mad of anger now! ;) And beware sarge,your name has been M A R K E D! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

it was in response to Sradhoo actually, now you really are losing it, all that cheating getting to you is it? It has gotten to a point that you forget who you sign on as lol:)

DeletedUser16292

u keep recuiting more and more players but yet to have a inactive problem like everyone else in this game? kinda fishy as stated by many other players

You+Garg does not equal many other players... k bro?

DeletedUser

My dear "friend" Garg,I'm scared right now that I don't even know where to hide...:rolleyes: Please forgive me if I've upset you...:)):)):)) Poor fellow I really dare you to come and join me where I am right now for a "face to face" confrontation as you are asking but I don't think that will allow schoolgirls over here!:D And if you've "marked" my name maybe you will be able to find me at home on my next vacation!Please come and visit me in Romania!I promise that you will find there what you are looking for!:D

Meanwhile'with the risk of repeating myself over and over again,I tell you again to check Grepostats and see how many cities LC lost to us and how many we've lost to you(actually to a player who is not part of LC anymore)!I think the score is close to 100(cities taken by DCS) to only 2(cities taken by a former LC member)!So until your score gets higher it seems like you are losing this war no matter how you look at it!

DeletedUser

My dear "friend" Garg,I'm scared right now that I don't even know where to hide...:rolleyes: Please forgive me if I've upset you...:)):)):)) Poor fellow I really dare you to come and join me where I am right now for a "face to face" confrontation as you are asking but I don't think that will allow schoolgirls over here!:D And if you've "marked" my name maybe you will be able to find me at home on my next vacation!Please come and visit me in Romania!I promise that you will find there what you are looking for!:D

Meanwhile'with the risk of repeating myself over and over again,I tell you again to check Grepostats and see how many cities LC lost to us and how many we've lost to you(actually to a player who is not part of LC anymore)!I think the score is close to 100(cities taken by DCS) to only 2(cities taken by a former LC member)!So until your score gets higher it seems like you are losing this war no matter how you look at it!

I go to Bucharesti all the time, not really a vacation sort of place is it, Chechnya is safer after all!!!

As for taking LC cities if it allows DCS to circle jerk then great!! However the core players have not lost a city as yet. So picking on two every day is bullying really, but 800K in Bps on a 3k city is really good keep it up losers

DeletedUser

I go to Bucharesti all the time, not really a vacation sort of place is it, Chechnya is safer after all!!!

As for taking LC cities if it allows DCS to circle jerk then great!! However the core players have not lost a city as yet. So picking on two every day is bullying really, but 800K in Bps on a 3k city is really good keep it up losers

Haha we are now bullies as well?We are bullying you?:D Haha that is new reason you found to accuse us of just to hide you are bad losers?Well you are now most definitely pointing it out clearly by making up all kind of stories about us.No matter we like that we have fans and anti fans that makes us popular! ;)

DeletedUser10984

!And those 5 players that you are talking about have all their cities stcked with deffensive troops so please wuit saying that you can't support them properly or you send them only a limited amount of support due to the distance!You knew this war was coming even before it started since all those players were stacked even before we've launched our first attacks
That's right all those D troops were stacked because our frontline stacked itself. Almost 80% of the D troops you guys kill to take a city are my troops.

DeletedUser

Sacmaster I think you are cheating because according to Potter and Garg with an account of 40 cities you cannot protect 5 cities that are most likely to be under attack unless you have another account built only for support(like it was Daviek for example who you said on this forum a while back that he was your father)!:D:D

DeletedUser15976

Sacmaster I think you are cheating because according to Potter and Garg with an account of 40 cities you cannot protect 5 cities that are most likely to be under attack unless you have another account built only for support(like it was Daviek for example who you said on this forum a while back that he was your father)!:D:D
So Sacmaster's dad is supporting him?:rolleyes:::

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was supporting him(if it was his dad and not multiaccounting)!Daviek account is now gone from LC but is still around...So maybe the mods should check these two accounts as well...:D

DeletedUser10984

Was supporting him(if it was his dad and not multiaccounting)!Daviek account is now gone from LC but is still around...So maybe the mods should check these two accounts as well...:D
:D actually I was supporting DavieK more than he was supporting me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.