New Milestone Thread

DeletedUser

so actually inferi was the first one to conquer a 2k plus city

DeletedUser

Also first alliance at 5k DBP was "SPARTANS DOMINATION" and second "Wrath of InSaNiTy"

DeletedUser

As much as i hate to point this out Spartans are the first to 300k points.
Also they were the first to get 5k DBP.

DeletedUser

before there's any controversy Drunken Rodents first to 5k average points.

DeletedUser

really? maybe you are in a hurry just a little bit...

15482974.png

DeletedUser

We've conquested 2 more cities within the hour. The server just hasn't updated it yet but I've taken the privledge of calculating it beforehand.

DeletedUser

lol chill and don't hurry...wait 1-2h more that milestone isn't going anywhere but for now

30jo65y.png

DeletedUser

k, Drunken Rodents got 5k first no controversy about it. Last time Drunken Rodents were 2nd to 1k points and there's 3 other alliances that shows 1k points but no Drunken Rodent. :pro:

DeletedUser

Lol mate chill its all good ;)
nothing like getting carried away haha

DeletedUser

Happy now? lol

anway I didnt change it yesterday because it wasnt over 5k.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that first to 5k ABP was Mercilex then I'm so sorry then Inferi even though now things have changed but i'm sure that mercilex was the first to 5k ABP

While first alliance to get 50k BP total were the Pacifist and 2nd the Drunken Rodents

DeletedUser

Drunken Rodents first to 50k attack battle points I think. Too much numbers maybe some can verify.

DeletedUser

Drunken Rodents first to 50k attack battle points I think. Too much numbers maybe some can verify.

Nope until yesterday The Pacifist were first in ABP...DR may get fist to 100k though or next milestone