DOW no more

DeletedUser

I have infiltrated The Dogs of war. I have successfully gained leader rights and kicked out every member, deleted the forums, and eliminated an MRA in this world. There are all to many of them and I suggest you all follow in my footsteps. MRA's are annoying and unsuccessful. We need to show them how nooby it truly is by getting rid of them. Feel free to conquer any old DOW members in your area ;)
Xoz

DeletedUser

That's great! Too funny!

This is what they now have written on their alliance profile:

Dog of War did not disband we had a single member who is now a low down rat to all of Upsilon these guy try to disband us any any member who was booted by this moron please no we are resending new invites and for the rest of Upsilon i will be posting this person to be band from all alliances

And they now have 9 members :p

DeletedUser

Wow you're awesome!1!!!1!111!! Too crappy to kill someone in a fight? Sorry, no respect to those who doesn't fight down their enemy.

DeletedUser

I feel like an attack is immenent though. So if anyone is willing to offer a lil support ;) haha and ps edward, I did that for you. I had nothing against DOW until you betrayed us. way to show loyalty. I guess you fit in with the rest of the dogs though. No matter what world it is, they cant be trusted. Oh and ya I would like a new milestone update soon, I wanna have a legacy XD haha
Xoz

DeletedUser

hahahahahaha why post these things? we all know mra's are easily infiltrated and disbanded. if you want to show something interesting try infiltrating an alliance that is deemed as elitist

DeletedUser

Pathetic, the place to destroy an mra is on the battlefield. Like Lost said, we all know how easy it is to disband them. Besides from what i see you have 3.6k points and only one city....looks to me like you belong in an mra.
-Rep

DeletedUser

Kinda pathetic. Do you not realize we were all once noobs in this game? Let them just play the game without being bothered by flamers like you.

DeletedUser

ouch...Im sorry for doing this world a favor. And the reason I have 3.6k points is cuz im working 2 jobs. No need to call me a noob because Im trying to take care of myself.

DeletedUser

Kinda pathetic. Do you not realize we were all once noobs in this game? Let them just play the game without being bothered by flamers like you.

Also, there is absolutely no need to question my sexuality. I suggest whoever the forum mod is, deletes this persons post and puts them up for a banning suggestion? It offends me to be called gay :p but seriously, that is definately against the rules and maybe you should just man up instead of low blowing people that you will NEVER meet in rl. GROW UP.

DeletedUser

Also, there is absolutely no need to question my sexuality. I suggest whoever the forum mod is, deletes this persons post and puts them up for a banning suggestion? It offends me to be called gay :p but seriously, that is definately against the rules and maybe you should just man up instead of low blowing people that you will NEVER meet in rl. GROW UP.

What the hell are you talking about? Who said you were gay in that post?

DeletedUser

ouch...Im sorry for doing this world a favor. And the reason I have 3.6k points is cuz im working 2 jobs. No need to call me a noob because Im trying to take care of myself.

But you have enough time to infiltrate an alliance and get founder rights, then disband the alliance. That makes sense

DeletedUser

Bonty

Greetings fellow warriors of Upsilon,

Please refer this thread to my new post on this child who simple has no respect to this game nor respects any player here ..

Your days in this game our numbered my friend and i will hunt you down in any world you are in and make you an out cast

you have brought this on yourself and a word of advise learn to respect fellow players in this game..Your enemies can become friends and your friends can become enemies..

You have a lot of growing up to do and if you continue to lead your real life this way with no honor or respect you will not go very far in life

DeletedUser18636

HE IS WITH SPARTANS... lol this becomes funnier with every second

DeletedUser

go Xoz :D everybody who gives leaders position to someone and later blabs about honor and grace deserves it

DeletedUser

I have to admit though, anybody who gives away privileges so easily should not be running an alliance.....and also... Spartans have took him in...how stupid are they that they would take in somebody who has made it hs mission to disband all mra's?